F.T. Island What do あなた think of Song Seung Hyun?

gee-sama posted on May 02, 2009 at 12:44PM
Hey guys. I've been hearing many mixed views about FT island's new member Song Seung Hyun and I was just curious what you guys think.

Alot of ppl miss Won Bin and don't like the new "replacement". Whilst others,like me, don't really mind and think Song Seung Hyun is really funny and awesome.

What do you think??Share your views. Don't be scared :)
 こんにちは guys. I've been hearing many mixed 閲覧数 about FT island's new member Song Seung Hyun and I was j

F.T. Island 15 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 sne-chan said…
He's the love of my life~

You already know how I feel about this boy, Gee-sama lol.
1年以上前 boboo said…
big smile
He is very cute and he has made a lot of effort to become part of ft island... and also he sings and plays guitar very well.
<3 love him :D
1年以上前 animeadd8 said…
big smile
sorry guys...i'm a new promadonna...so,i know them after won bin left ft island.but,as far as it goes...i like him as much as i like da others...
1年以上前 khanh-nguyen said…
He's pretty funny. He always cracks jokes in their shows. He also has shown a lot of efforts to fill in Wonbin's place. I like him.
1年以上前 AMA_NDA said…
smile
He's awesome!
And I think he should be given a chance to be well-liked by WonBin's fans.
1年以上前 ChoiJun234 said…
He seems like a boy who has put a lot of effort, and i became a fan of Ft Island after WonBin left, so im pretty used to Seung Hyun !!!!!
1年以上前 jacinthalkh said…
i quite like song seung hyun...
bt i like lee hong ki most...
song seung hyun is quite attractive in his appearance...
and he is also quite cute and abit funny...
he put alot of efforts to fill in wo bin's place...
i'm quite used 2 seung hyun...
2 me, if there is no seung hyun, it is nt ft island anymore...
2 me, all of the ft island's member are all good...
1年以上前 chinguyen said…
heart
Actually ... now I like Seung Hyun more than Lee Hong Ki
He's soooooo cUteee.... I l0ve him very mUch ...He's soooo attractive .....Saranghae ....
1年以上前 myMinariIsLove said…
smirk
Well, whether he is more or less better than won bin, he is the best one for FTIsland :)
1年以上前 nyannii__ said…
Seunghyun is my dreamboy, the love of my life <3 Saranghae!!, he is cute funny attractive romantic EVERYTHING! <3 ^^
im very happy that he joined Ft Island.
1年以上前 kiteran said…
big smile
I've been a fan of FTi since they started and Wonbin was great in his position in FTi, but Seung Hyun oppa is just as good in his own way =] <3
1年以上前 haan_xjk_lovely said…
wink
hyun oppa e mong oppa will try more
1年以上前 haan_xjk_lovely said…
wink
FIGHTING!!! OPPA
1年以上前 yoon_hak9 said…
big smile
he's my second fave :-----d
1年以上前 ara1905 said…
heart
ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I agree most of all the comments here.
He tried very hard to fill in WonBin's place in FT ISLAND.
He tried so hard to make the fans love him. I feel sad for him because of the anti fans. BUT I LOVE HIM!
And not forget to, HE IS INSANELY HILARIOUS! I think he and Hongki is the Joker of the group. But Seunghyun is a bit different from Hongki, he's not afraid to make fun of himself. XD
He said whatever he wants and doesn't know if he should said or not. XD
Once he was cross-dressing as a rock star. That time he was loveable funny!
Last but not least, I met FT ISLAND after WonBin left. So, it doesn't kinda effect me. I started to love them after listening I HOPE.