アナと雪の女王 アナと雪の女王 Club Activity

emerald_32 posted on Dec 12, 2013 at 10:44AM
I do not know why, but I think that this club needs more active members and activity. This movie is gaining popularity (yesterday when I logged on this club had 568 fans; when I logged on today it already has 607 fans) and I think this club should too. If you know anybody who really has interest in Frozen, please do tell them about this club and suggest for them to become an active member. :)

For those who are already quite active in this club:
1) Please do come here as much as possible.
2) Post more content such as photos, videos, polls, etc.
3) For those users who fanned this club but barely goes here, try suggesting for them to spend some time at this club.

Well yes, I am quite desperate for this club to grow and blossom even better because I know that Frozen is a GREAT movie (well, in my opinion)!!

So I guess thats it!! Please do help, I would really appreciate it. Of course, you can always state your opinions as a reply below. I am really interested in what you guys think. :)
 I do not know why, but I think that this club needs もっと見る active members and activity. This movie is g

アナと雪の女王 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 THEDisneyFreak said…
meh
Frozen took my breath away...*serious head nod*
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
@THEDisneyFreak: Glad that you think so. ^-^
1年以上前 TotalDramaFan60 said…
I SAW FROZEN TWICE AND THEY WERE BOTH AT MOVIE THEATER (one was 3d one was 2d one was at west acres one was at century 10 BUT WHAT DOES THAT MATTER)