元WWEディーヴァ…デブラ Gathering of Heroes: Legend of the Seven Swords

REXDART posted on Mar 22, 2013 at 08:31PM
Does anybody have any clue or information about this film's release? All I know about it is that it is apparently STILL in post-production. They also haven't updated their webpage since 2010 and rarely update their FB or Twitter pages.

last edited on Mar 22, 2013 at 08:33PM

元WWEディーヴァ…デブラ 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Osk2010 said…
No idea. Pity cos I really wanted to see Debra in a different role.
1年以上前 Osk2010 said…
Well it looks as though that movie is not dead! They released some new screenshots a few days ago, including one of Debra looking bad ass! I want to see it released hopefully!
1年以上前 Osk2010 said…
Well I have some good news regarding this, I spoke to them on the facebook page via PM and they said and "I Quote"

"Gathering of Heroes: Legend of the Seven Swords"

Hey Mark, GOH will go to Film Market (distribution) November 6th this year. After that, it's up to whoever releases the film as to when it releases on Blu-ray, DVD, or digital download. But now that it's done, we are as excited to see it out in the world as you are.

I'm gonna grab a copy for sure lol

REXDART commented…
sounds great really look foward to seeing debra kick some 尻, お尻 1年以上前
1年以上前 Osk2010 said…
I think it would be really funny is she did a "distraction" wwf style before smacking them with her Sword lol
1年以上前 REXDART said…
wink
It looks like she got into A+ peak conditioning for that role. She looks absolutely ripped but still very feminine. Debra should make a workout video Tamilee Webb and Leisa hart early 90's "buns of steel" style hehe.
1年以上前 Osk2010 said…
Hopefully they include special features like interviews etc
1年以上前 REXDART said…
Anyone have any updates on the status of this film???
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 REXDART said…
My god! I don't think this film is ever going to see the light of day. Hasn't it been like 7 or 8 years since it started production?
1年以上前 Osk2010 said…
This film has emerged outta nowhere!

It is on Amazon. I recorded the whole thing and will share some screenshots soon!

Debra genuinly kicks ass!
last edited 1年以上前
REXDART commented…
Rockin' good news! I believe she was also in another film called "legacy of the tengu", which I believe is still unreleased (correct me if i'm wrong) as of this posting. 1年以上前