Foreteen NEW SPOT アイコン / BANNER?

misanthrope86 posted on Oct 25, 2008 at 02:17AM
You guys think we need a different icon and banner. The banner sucks (LOL! I can say that because I made it!), so I really think that needs changing.

Oh, and I made a pick for the icon. Feel free to add any Foreteen icons that you think would make good spot icons!

Foreteen 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 misanthrope86 said…
I have made some other banners, like these:

link

link

link

But please share any that you have made or that you have found!
I'm thinking we should wait for the kiss so that we can have a kiss icon!

Here are more banners that I have made. I know they suck, but I did the best I could with basic Paint and a picture editor. I would be keen to see what other people can come up with!

Here they are:

link

link

link

link

link
1年以上前 PotterGal said…
Ooh, i really like the 4th and 5th banners missy!
Just thinking about having a kiss icon for this spot makes me squee. LOL.
1年以上前 HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I agree with PG! The 4th and 5th one are GREAT!!! Wait until we get that kiss!!!! *DIES*
1年以上前 EnjoyHuddy said…
haha yes we have to wait! *sighs*
I made a banner...tell me if you like it! =)

link
1年以上前 midnyte007 said…
These banners are great, but I agree with PG and HC, we should wait for the kiss at least.
I luv it EH!!! But something in my gut tells me that waiting until Dec. 9 will be worth it ;)
Personally, I would like a kiss icon (when the kiss arrives of course) but a non-kiss banner. Or vice versa. I think a kiss icon and banner would be overkill. Plus, there are other great moments between the characters that can represent the spot.
Or we can have an icon of a 14 moment in tomorrow's ep (which I'm sure there'll be AMAZING ones) and then our banner can be the kiss with a few awesome 14 moments spiced in there. Get what I'm saying? :)
Yeah, I get what you are saying. Its just that I really REALLY hate the spot banner right now and have been asking for people to help choose a new one for ages but no one said anything...
Do you want to make a temporary change until we get an even better one? :)
Hell yes!
Ok!!! I vote for this one :)

link
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
i love 2 & 4.
:DD
Ok, so we have our new banner (mimi hasn't put it up yet, but I think she wants a xmas theme for the holiday period, but she hasn't replied to that yet, so I'm not sure...).
The new icon pick shows that one icon has 50% of the votes, so I don't think we need another round and we can just go with the winner of that pick. Any objections?
1年以上前 EnjoyHuddy said…
HEY WHAT ABOUT MY BANNER??? LOL!!!
I love them all!!!and I agree, I don't think we need another round, or maybe yes, but just with the 2 most voted... or ...I don't know :)
1年以上前 EnjoyHuddy said…
By the way I sent the edited banner to mimi (the larger one ):)
LOL! Yeah thats what I meant EnjoyHuddy! I think mimi hasn't put up your banner yet because she wanted a christmas theme for the spot, but she hasn't replied yet, so I 'm not sure whats happening with that.
1年以上前 EnjoyHuddy said…
oh ...I see...! Well I like this one for the christmas holidays! But then (don't want to offend anyone or being mean) but it has to be changed, because ...well... it's a banner with a christmas theme lol!
and my God Missy! I love your icon!!!!
*_________*
1年以上前 pollyloveshouse said…
You know I'm thinking we might want a new motto too =P
YES PLH! We totally need a new motto!