Okay, for the past two months I have steadily grown addicted to this website. Maybe it's all the free time I have these days, または maybe it's just I have an addictive personaily. It could of course be that this website is pure brilliance and I constantly think about it. Does that make me sad? No way! Because I can bet I'm not the only one. So here's a checklist of how to know when you've crossed the line between fanpop-addict, and totally-crazy. :)
1. あなた form an opinion on something and think "I'm going to immediately make a pick about this"...and then the rest of your plan for the 日 goes out of the window because あなた have to get the 画像 just right.
2. Similarly, あなた find the need to constantly take a vote on everything. "Ok, who wants to change the channel on the TV? Right, now does anyone want to add a コメント to their vote?"
3. あなた rate things at home. People's new hairstyles, work you've done, meals that people cook, every episode of things あなた see on TV...
4. あなた start to use "I'm a ファン of..." in everyday conversation way too much. "You know, I'm a real ファン of ピーナッツバター, ピーナッツ バター and salt-and-vinegar crisp sandwiches... I wonder if there's a spot on it..."
5. あなた give the people around あなた imaginary リスペクト for ランダム things. "Grandma, あなた make the best chocolate-chip クッキー ever. リスペクト for the cookies"
6. あなた actually wonder what your ファンポップ ファン are up to in realworld, and あなた consider them some of your best friends. あなた actually ask all your real-world フレンズ what their モットー is, because most of your fanpop-friends have them, why the hell shouldn't they?
7. あなた have answered every single pick on your fan-spots, and continue to re-load them just to check if the balance has changed. If your vote isn't winning, あなた feel actual anger that あなた take out on your keyboard によって determedly typing an opinion-comment on the pick explaining just why YOU'RE RIGHT. :)
8. When someone gives あなた props, または adds あなた to their fanlist, 投票 for あなた on a favourite-users pick, コメント your picks etc - you're happy for the rest of the day, even if your house just burned down または you've just killed someone または something...
9. あなた read an 記事 in a magazine/newspaper and あなた want to コメント and rate it, forgetting of course that not all 記事 are soapbox, and あなた can't actually do it. あなた then feel very upset :(
10. あなた remain throuroughly convinced that ファンポップ WILL become the biggest thing ever, and reccomend the website to everyone あなた know. あなた envision a time in the future when everyone is as crazy about fandoms as あなた are, and your フレンズ will stop hitting あなた around the head and saying "If あなた mention ファンポップ one もっと見る time I will throw あなた through the window"
...and I've only been here two months. God help people who've been here longer!