ファンポップ Users ファンポップ USERS FOR CHARITY!

Cinders posted on Jul 12, 2009 at 12:45AM
Hey guys! Newbies, oldbies, in-between-bies, I just wanted to thank you for your interest and for clicking on this humble forum link.

Some of you older users might recall that last summer I published link a while back detailing my ideas for a Fanpop oriented volunteer group.

Obviously, it hasn't been active for, oh... well the last comment was seven months ago. That's why I'm publishing this forum post, to remind users about it and to publish their good deeds.

But I still feel like there is more that we can do do get other folks excited about helping their communities. I know that Fanpop isn't a nonprofit community service based site, and that there are other places I can go (like link and link) to sign petitions, donate to worthy causes, and help others, but that's exactly why I want to keep this small little service up here on Fanpop. Because it isn't a site about volunteering and charity, and yet we have so many users that we could easily do something, however small.

When I published the article last year, I said I didn't want to make it a competition. I'm changing my mind on that, but I haven't figured out in what direction. At any rate, have a look at the Fanpop Humanitarians Wall of Fame and add your own good deed to the list.

I'll bump this message up from time to time to remind folks about the program.
last edited on Jul 25, 2009 at 06:40PM

ファンポップ Users 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Sazza said…
thanks for bumping up, I would never have seen it if you hadn't