ファンポップ Users Sshhh! Secrets!

AmyFitz posted on Aug 08, 2007 at 10:25AM
This worked quite well on another site I used to visit.

Basically you just post a secret about yourself.

It can be something silly, like:

"I once ate a whole jar of peanut-butter straight out of the jar..."

Or, (If you trust us enough and want to get it off your chest)

a serious-secret.

Sshhhh!

xxx
last edited on Aug 08, 2007 at 10:26AM

ファンポップ Users 353 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 353

1年以上前 whatcha55 said…
OK, i might as well. I have lost the ability to love. THat goes for family, women even animals. Its a psycological condition that im hoping will pass over time.
Also it does feel dam good to get that of my chest. Come on everyone, join in.
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
I hope it passes in time too, Whatcha55 :(

I might as well add something on the same theme:

I don't think anyone will ever love me. True.

xxx

p.s. But to lighten the mood, another "silly" secret is that I watch kids' shows when I'm at home. Right now I'm watching a show aimed at under 5s... ^^
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ali22 said…
Im like that Amy. I watch The Suite Life most days. Nothing wrong with that you may think........but im 35! lol :D

PS, Amy....stop posting this stuff, i've just embarassed myself twice in the last 10mins hehe :)
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
Aw, I'm sorry ali22! :p

Ok, another non-serious one is this:

When I was 11, there was a tiny part of me that thought I might get a Hogwart's letter :p

XD

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
I'm 20 and I only just started expecting that ¬_¬
1年以上前 DrDevience said…
I talked my little brother into diving out of a tree. (Don't worry, he paid me back when we hit our teens..)
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
I have another one...

I stayed in my nightie today until 2:30.

Don't worry, I don't usually...

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
Mine's better, I've not left bed today >_>
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
oh, that makes me feel better about the fact I was lying. I'm still in my nightie. :D

xxx
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 benji said…
Yay for not getting bothering with the day ^_^
1年以上前 PkmnTrainerJ said…
I have never learnt to ride a bike, and don't want to.
1年以上前 Temptasia said…
I didn't know how to do laundry until I went away to college and I had to have my friends teach me.
1年以上前 benji said…
I can't do a single bit of DIY properly despite my dad being the single most capable person I know at those kinds of things, I screw up almost every job of said variety I attempt, it usually ends with people laughing at my ineptness.

I should be allowed to drink Pepsi, it leaves me up all night and tired during the day if I have even a few cans.

I desire the ability to control all cats to do my bidding, my adorable kitten army will be my zombie like slaves soon enough, especially if I drink more Pepsi, I'll be up all night making plans.
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
Again, GO TO SLEEP, Benji! :D

Speaking of pepsi, I prefer pepsi to coke. I know. *prepares for the horde of angry coke-lovers*

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
HAIL AMY! DRINKER OF THE NECTAR OF THE GODS!
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
Slightly scared, but am I to assume that there is a fellow pepsi-preferer? :D

xxx

Ok, back to secrets. Erm, everyone thinks I'm a total nerd who works really hard. The truth is that I didn't study nearly enough for my GCSEs and I never did my homework.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 benji said…
Pepsi is to me, what meed is to the Norse Gods.

I did the exact same, I barely ever studied and got away with relatively high grades, even in subjects I was predicted horrendously in. I did the same at AS's until deciding they weren't for me.
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
Coke is over-rated. Pepsi is King.

Yeah, and another secret is that although I am what we call "smart", I have zero common sense. Absolutely none. I try to hide it, but I can seem very stupid at times.
1年以上前 benji said…
You really need to ask J about what I'm like, however bad you are, I'm a million times worse, plus I can get awful clumsy, especially when I'm overconfident.
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
I'm clumsy all the time. I actually can't speak to anyone when carrying someone else's expensive China. I just walk slowly and stare intently at it willing it not to drop.

I tend not to see things that are right in front of my face either :D

I can't take a hint and don't "get" things :D

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
I'm rubbish at dropping hints, I intend them to go down like a lead ball, but they always end up floating into the cosmos.
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
I always need things s-p-e-l-t o-u-t :)

Or is it spelled? :s

xxx
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 benji said…
Both are acceptable, me fail english, that's unpossible!
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
The scary thing is that English is one of my best subjects :|

Guess I can kiss that A goodbye!

:D

xxx

P.s. Ooh, another secret relating to smartness. I really really dislike people who are a lot smarter than me. :D I always feel stupider
1年以上前 benji said…
Well then you'll hate me for telling you stupider isn't a word ¬_¬
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
hahaha

believe it or not, that was intentional. :D

I tend to get grammar right at least. Usually.

^^

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
Damnit, my sarcasm radar is on the fritz. Am you grammar letting we down?

Jimmy Carr is always funny.
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
Yes although he has an odd way of speaking...

I love it in Simpsons "bad grammar overload"

"linguo-dead?"

"linguo...IS...dead..."

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
I tend to accidentally slip into Jimmy Carr's voice, and Stewie's from Family Guy when telling jokes.
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
I tend to sound more like snake from simpsons (who incidently, I can do a great impression of):|

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
Just so long as you aren't a thief, unless it's an ancient artifact, we are above such ways.
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
Of course. Also, ironically, I can do Comic book guy.

"no groaning in my store"

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
Come work with me, we can chat and we can get rid of the 'customers' who just stand in there all day not buying anything, I appreciate the conversation in the shop, but they stand around for literally the whole day doing nothing else, I swear it's like they don't have homes to go to >_>
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
Maybe they don't. And ah, that would be good. The commute would be a bitch, but hey! :p

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
You can stay at mine and abuse my collections of DVD's, musics and comics, as well as a constant link to Fanpop.
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
haha, we'd be like Joey and Rachel when they're room-mates and watch films and throw wet paper towels!

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
We can watch Kujo ¬_¬
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
I've never actually seen Kujo. Is it as scary as Rachel thinks? If you're thinking I scare as easily at films as easily as I cry at them, then you're way off. Films don't scare me unless they're psychological. Then I go crazy. Oh, apart from the excorsist. That sacred the living kajiggers out of me.

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
Nah, it's not scary, but it is hilariously silly, but at the same time sad, poor rabies dog :(
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
rabies scares me, cause I'm a hypochondriac. A pretty serious one. I get a headache and think I'm gonna die.

xxx

P.s. Yeah, that's another secret btw :)

1年以上前 benji said…
It's okay, you're safe around me, I've had all my shots :P
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
ah, comforting :D

A thought occurs: Our fellow fanpoppers when they return, may think we are crazy people who spend out time talking around fanpop.

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
Lies, they'll be thoroughly entertained by our inane ramblings and name their first born after us.
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
what, benmy? amji?

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
I was thinking more Benji for a boy and Amy for a girl, but whatever works for you :P
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
yeah our names kinda don't go together. Aw well.

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
Benjamyn, it's my full name with yours enveloped ^_^
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
ah, that's the one! :D

My name's too short to emcompass yours

xxx
1年以上前 benji said…
Amenjy? >_>
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
the kid would get tortured by its classmates, but sure :)

aaaanyway, gonna tune back into sanity FM...

xxx