ファンポップ Etiquette Nasty コメント

vider69 posted on Nov 28, 2008 at 01:56AM
I've created two spots dedicated to art and photography, one for black and white art and one for color, a couple of images I posted are semi nude but in good taste 'I've seen similar images on Fanpop' but then I get someone 'who's not even a fan of the spot' posting nasty comments, if I commented on everything I 'didn't' like I 'wouldn't' be here, hence my article 'Unhappy On Fanpop' if you don't like it, don't go there, the spots are about 'art' after all, all forms of art.

ファンポップ Etiquette 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 germany123 said…
if people are really rude report them- if they are semi-rude there is always the a.t.s.o.f who will help
1年以上前 harold said…
Yeah, I don't think there's any justification for nasty comments, though it is a grey area: critical comments are OK by me. But nasty ones? Nah. If an image is offensive or otherwise violates the Terms of Service, it should be reported, or a comment sent to the user as a message. Lambasting the user who posted the content publicly does no good.
1年以上前 vider69 said…
It's more like people putting smart comments on images 'they' don't like even if they are not a fan of that spot, I find it a bit annoying and unreasonable.
1年以上前 germany123 said…
well i have to say that "and they arent even a fan" isnt really of importance though many people find it is... ACTUALLY this would be a good thing for an etiquette debate if the spot werent so dead...
1年以上前 vider69 said…
Well I'm not talking about dead spots or who's a fan of who, I'm just SICK of nasty comments.
1年以上前 germany123 said…
erm neither am i. i was talking aboot this spot being dead...
1年以上前 vider69 said…
Well I think it's up to everyone to keep as many spots going as they can, but it does get tiring after a while if you are the only one contributing.