3. あなた start a message thread in the forum, for discussing the change. In that フォーラ thread, あなた also point to #4 & #5, below.
4. あなた post a pick with an end date, asking users to vote to keep the original アイコン または to change to the new one.
5. あなた post a pick with an end date, asking users to vote to keep the original banner または to change to the new one.
Note: the end 日付 should be long enough to allow for enough ファン to respond, but not ongoing. 2-4 weeks is probably good.
6. If the users vote to make a change to the アイコン and/or banner, send a message to the staff (using the "contact us" feature) with: a) the name of the club b) the URL(s) of the completed picks, 表示中 that users wanted the change c) the URL of the new icon d) the URL of the new banner
7) The staff makes the change.
Just as an aside: having a consistent look to a club - particularly with regards to the icon, not so much the banner - is considered によって many users to be a good thing, since the アイコン visually represents the club, and any change to a club's アイコン creates a lot of confusion for users across the site who then can't as easily identify the club. So that may explain the resistance あなた may find in picks against change. Still, if a majority of the users who do pick vote to make a change, it's all good.