FAIRY TAIL(フェアリーテイル) Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

FAIRY TAIL(フェアリーテイル) 10489 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 10489

1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
wink
(exorcising a extra artifical soul from Seimon.also i did talk to Xelos, i guess you didnt see my edit :) )
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheAdventGhost said…
Xelos: Seimon, I'm sorry for everything I've done with your body
1年以上前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
laugh
(cool, too bad I'm on a job if not I would have hammered the spirit out :)))
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
Saara: i think i understand what happened, you were dormant so long you went sort of stir crazy and just took over Seimon's body when you saw a opening. I think it was like you were in a prison cell and there was a nice guard no? and the cell was you being stuck in dormancy. the nice guard was Seimon, once he accidentally left the "cell door" open and even though you liked Seimon, you just HAD to see the outside world right?
Xelos: You're right.
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
Saara: I thought so, I understand. You didn't have to go and pretend to be a evil demon, I know you love playing pranks but that one was simply NOT FUNNY. Seriously, you almost fooled me though....saying you go from body to body...
Xelos: Yeah, I'm sorry about everything, please forgive me
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
Saara: *sighs* ok but please, get out of Seimon's body and into the one i made you so this doesn't happen again!
Xelos: Ok, Soul transfer, *Transfers soul to a falcon* I'll be watching over you Seimon
Seimon: Ok, just don't hurt people.
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
(it was more like a blue bird xD)
Saara: thankyou, i must rest if i want to get all of my magic back that i used today, expect me to hibernate for about....20 maybe 40 hours.....goodbye *hobbles home*
Seimon: *Waves* thank you.
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
Saara: *stops short* wait, i have some unfinished business ...*runs back* MASTER MAKAROV! MASTER MAKAROV!
Makarov: Yes?
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
Saara: *says sounding peeved* Why did you try to stop me?!?! I handled Xelos fine, if Omen didn't have me who knows what would have happened!
Makarov: Because you're still extremely young
Seimon: Makarov that's no excuse,
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
Saara: I hate it! I JUST HATE IT! Wendy is around my age!*voice is now devoid of emotion*...whatever... i never expected anyone to understand anyways...im going to hibernate...*she walks away*
1年以上前 wolfmaster3000 said…
-Makarov Glared at the two of them- "You're Both kids Next time a Wizard that clearly out classes the both of you interfers Let him or her Deal with it. You better be careful Next time you Interfer with Omen in that State. Like I said before in you're match with him you best be careful. Omen is a Mage under Gildarts in power don't be foolish to get in his way next time!" -Makarov walked off-

-Omen hanging around the bar of the Guild he had been drinking alot-
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
Ginger: *comes out from nearby tree* s-sorry i was too scared to help, i was around here the whole time...
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
Ginger: *hears Makarov* and Makarov! Omen was actually getting in the way of Saara! She actually knew what she was dealing with UNLIKE HIM!
*she flys away at top speed to see Saara*
Ginger: I saw you use your secret magic...
Saara: Not secret anymore, im selling my keys and my shurikens so i can focus on that one magic, then i can get tougher at it
(G2G, later guys)
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
(aww bye!i gotta go soon too)
Ginger:WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?­
Saara: Well if i want to beat Omen, I have to be able to give it my all!
-Makarov Looked at the two girls before he was out of sight- " Alek, Phoenix and Omen are Fairy tails Divine three. Each Strong Enough to Level The most powerful Dark Guild Themselves. Don't underestiamte Ethier of them. good Luck in you're Match tomorrow Saara. you'll need it"
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
Saara: *went to bed and is now hibernating*
Ginger: well, i have nothing to do now that Saara is hibernating....hmmm.....what to do...what to do...
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
(i gotta go bye)
laugh
(oh btw Lucy is on the job with me and Alyss, she complaint about me not wearing my shirt like Gray)
(Wolf, why do Makarov call Blaze as Phoenix lol)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 GGMist said…
(sorry lol, i was away this whole time. Where are we? BTW Verdict uses Takeover magic. His magic power is not strong enough to hold two creatures. The reason why he always calls FIRE is because he took over a Hell Hound.)
smile
(I'm on a job, the others are somewhere. You can idk do something I can take over a character. THanks for joining)
1年以上前 GGMist said…
Lily: Hm. I don't see Gajeel around.
Verdict: You're an Exceed right?
Lily: Yeah, and so are you.
Verdict: FIRE! Can you fight?
Lily: Of course. If you would like to spar, I don't mind, newbie.
Verdict: IM ON FIRE!

Spar Scene: (L = Lily, V = Verdict)
L: Let's do this. *Transforms into bigger form and draws sword*
V: LETS DO THIS! TAKEOVER FIRE! *Transforms into a fiery hound with Aera (Exceed Wings)*
L: *Lunges*
V: *Flies and dodges* FIRE BARRAGE! *rolls up into a shape of a wheel of fire and rolls down hard to Lily*
L: *Slices with sword and clashes*
V: *Stops rolling and bites Lily*
L: *steps back as he suffers in pain*
V: Thats it for today, i'm out of magic power.
L: Me too.
V: You don't have to mind losing, because this FIRE baby is once a takeover form i cannot control. I have learnt to control it and now never took over another form.
L: That seems pretty berserk.
V: I'm tired, i'm going to find a place to sleep with Blade.
Blade: You were awesome back there.
V: CUZ IM FIRE!
*Left*
Seimon: *Notices Blade and Verdict* New members, Glad to see, the name's Seimon Kagnos, (I've gotta give Velos more lines now)
Velos: And I'm Velos, an elemental Wolf,
(Anyone here? This Forum's pretty dead today)
Seimon: I'm gonna go on a job, thinks are pretty boring around here today.
Velos: I kind of agree.
Seimon: Let's take this demon hunter job. *Picks off demon hunting job paying 25,000 jewel* Let's do this, (To the job forum)
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
(SUP! Im baaaack!)
Saara: *yawns and wakes up* how long was i asleep?
Ginger: 57 HOURS!!!!!
Saara: Argh! that must be why im sooooo hungry and thirsty! *barges into the shared bathroom*
Juvia: KYAAA! DONT BARGE IN WHEN JUVIA IS TAKING A SHOWER!
Saara: IM.THIIIRSSSTY! *she dosen't even looks in the shower's direction , turns on the cold water in the sink and starts gulping down water*
Juvia: Juvia would not mind if Grey came in on Juvia, but Juvia doesn't think you are Grey!
Ginger: *sighs* Juvia, im sorry but there is no stopping her, she has not drank for literally DAYS!
Juvia: Juvia does not know what Juvia would do without water!
last edited 1年以上前
(Hey, on a job)
1年以上前 Jennifer0 said…
(Gotta go again, sorrowz, bai T_T)
Saara:*she drinks for a hour straight, then she commences to go and eat out the whole kitchen, she says in between gulps* Sorry *munchmunchchomp* pay for food and *slluuurp* bills *chewchewchew GULP* i will *MUNCHNOMNOMMUNCHchewchewchew CHOMP* pay bills...
last edited 1年以上前
(Alright, bye, -_-)
1年以上前 musicxgirl18 said…
Name- Miyuki IceFyre

Age- 16

Magic- Ice Dragon Slayer Magic

Place of living- Unknown

Weapons(optional)- A metal staff with a crystal tear drop on top surrounded by a sphere

Appearance- Long light blue hair, blue eyes, black tube top, white and blue jacket, light blue skirt that goes to her knees, white boots and white gloves. Her bangs cover her right eye.

Personality- Shy, quiet, mysterious, friendly, kind, a bit dense, clueless at times,

Birthday(optional)- Uknown

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)- None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- None

Any other things you would like us to know- Miyuki is lost and can't remember her past. All she knows is that she can use magic and something or someone told her to go to Fairy Tail. She has a magic seal on her stomach but she doesn't know why.
1年以上前 musicxgirl18 said…
-walks towards the guild-
"So this is Fairy Tail..."
-walks inside and looks around-
"Wow, this place looks very busy." She fidgets a bit
'Should I talk to someone or should I sit down?' she thought, clueless.
( -_- really......I wanted to be Orginal with my Dragon slayer -_- )

-Omen walked up to the new Girl- "you're a Dragon slayer" -Omen smiled- "we've been gathering alot haven't we. that make's let's see now there's me, Wendy, Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus and some other guy."
1年以上前 musicxgirl18 said…
(Sorry, didn't know! ^_^')

-Miyuki gasps and takes a step back- "O-Oh really. How did you know I was a dragon slayer? Am I that obvious?"
Seimon: Hey, you new here? My name's Seimon Kagnos, It's nice to meet ya.
Velos: My name's Velos, it's an honor
1年以上前 musicxgirl18 said…
-Miyuki fiddles with her hands and nods- "My name is Miyuki IceFyre. I-It's very nice to meet you both!" -She looks around- "Um I don't really know why I came here but do you know where I sign up? I'm really lost!"
Levy: "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Levy McGraden(That's her name right?) and you can go to Mira over there to join Fairy Tail. Master is not here now so you have to wait till he comes" Points to Mira
1年以上前 musicxgirl18 said…
-Miyuki smiles a bit- "T-Thank you, Levy-san!" -She walks over to Mira- "U-Um excuse me? May I join t-the guild please?"
1年以上前 GGMist said…
(Lol I was away, sorry. Also, Omen's magic is Ice Dragon Slayer? This is bad.)

Blade: Hey, you! *runs over to miyuki* You're a dragon slayer right? that makes us friends! We're both new, and we're both dragon slayer!
Verdict: FIRE!

(I really think all dragon slayers should have an Exceed as a pet.)
1年以上前 GGMist said…
(Guys lets make an arc. Arc = Fairy tail battle against grimoire heart in tenroujima etc. it'd be cool)
1年以上前 musicxgirl18 said…
Miyuki: O-Oh really? Wow, there are a lot of dragon slayers here. Maybe you guys can help me with something.
(no Omen is a dark and light dragon slayer. We are already in a Arc: Tournament Arc. You guys are not in it cause the semi-finalize has already been chosen: Blaze, Omen, Alek, Seimon and Natsu)
last edited 1年以上前
(And it's a good Arc, I might use it if I knew what grimoire heart in tenroujima is)
( No just I find every time I join with my Two charcters typically there both Dragons slayers, I have people trail in behind me as Dragon slayers. it get's annoying because i'm like GRRRRRRRRRR :P , but Blood Dragon sounds interesting and Ice Dragon makes sense )

-Omen was walking around people were asking him about his match agaisnt Saara-

( Also Grimore heart Vs. Fairy tail already happend. the Fights were laid out, Although This RP I think is Alternate time line of the 7 year Time skip that happend where Sabertooth is number one and Fairy tail is Dead last )