Alaska

Family:

Married to Rosalie Hale

Adopted into the Cullens

Hobbies: Competition in any form

Car: Red Jeep Wrangler

link

The following information is from link

Personal history: In 1935, Emmett was out hunting in the mountains of Tennessee when he was attacked by a bear. He very nearly died, but Rosalie found him and brought him to Carlisle to be saved. Emmett describes the event as being saved by an angel who brought him to God. Once the pain of the change had passed, Rosalie and Carlisle explained the situation to him, and to their surprise, the whole vampire issue didn’t disturb him. In his own words: “But if Carlisle and Rosalie, my angel, were vampires, how bad could it be?" He had trouble with the rules at first and has tasted human blood on several occasions.

He is married to Rosalie, and has married her several times for show. Emmett will do anything to make Rosalie happy, and since Rosalie likes attention and is all about show, she gets a wedding every so many years. Often time, he and Rosalie live away from the others as a newlywed couple.

last edited on Mar 20, 2008 at 12:46AM

エメット・カレン 14 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 randomchicky456 said…
i lov all theese bios gd research
i giv u a thumbs up lol
1年以上前 wild-child11 said…
brilliant there should be 1 4 all the cullens
i love edward!
1年以上前 EmmettLover267 said…
EMMETT!!!!!!1MINE!!!!!MINE!!!!!MINE!!!!!MI­NE!­!!!­!EM­MET­T!!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!EM­MET­T!!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!EM­MET­T!!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!EM­MET­T!!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!EM­MET­T!!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!EM­MET­T!!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!EM­MET­T!!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!EM­MET­T!!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!EM­MET­T!!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!EM­MET­T!!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!MI­NE!­!!!­!
1年以上前 emmet_freak said…
EMMET IS MY HUSBAND HE IS FREAKIN HOT
1年以上前 twi_hard48 said…
angry
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY EMMETT IS MY HUSBAND ASK ANYONE WE R GETTING MARRIED OVR THE SUMMER!!! BUT U CAN HAVE KELLAN LUTZ...I LUV HIM 2...BUT EMMETT IS MY FIANCE AND I CANNOT BE MEAN 2HIM!!!! HE IS MY FREAKIN HUSBAND SO DO NOT GET UR HOPES UP! I GOT TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE YESTERDAY BY HIM AND I AM LIKE RENESME CARLIE CULLEN....!!! I HAVE A HEARTBEAT AND I HAVE A HEART AND IT BELONGS TO EMMETT!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY MONKEY MAN!!
1年以上前 Naleyluv23 said…
hahahahaha good!!! I love it! I even learned something! Great Job! it rox my sox yo! lol
1年以上前 emmett_fan1 said…
heart
EMMETT IS MMMMMIIIIINNNNNEEEEE!!!!! YOU CAN ALL GO FIGHT OVER EDWARD OR JASPER!!! BUT I'M ON TEAM EMMETT AND HE'S MINE!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND???!!! HE IS MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE!!!
1年以上前 ttaylor44 said…
mischievous
ok yall r so funny yall keep arguing about my husband,emmett,but didnt he tell u,HE IS MINE PERIOD
1年以上前 iloveemmett01 said…
heart
uhhh me and em are deff married! So All Yall Can Get Over Him!
1年以上前 emmett_is_nice said…
heart
i link emmett he is so hot
1年以上前 CullenProperty said…
i don't like Rosalie... but emmett is my teddy bear
1年以上前 YesWeLoveEmmett said…
heart
i love him....i hate rosalie ! she is so lucky with emmett but she don´t understand that ! emmett is so funny and hoot (:
1年以上前 IluvEdwardOk said…
heart
No no no no,He's my BF.

Whoo sorry did i say BF sorry,He's my husbund
last edited 1年以上前
 No no no no,He's my BF. Whoo sorry did i say BF sorry,He's my husbund
1年以上前 Jannna90 said…
Get off him i love him and he's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go fight with Bella about Edward. Emmett is MY husband. Love you sweetie.
 Get off him i 愛 him and he's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go fight with Bella about Edward. Emmett i