エドワード・カレン Edward Against Jacob!!

katerina_btf posted on Jan 04, 2009 at 05:35PM
I love edward(I'm not the only one),but how can someone love jacob?????
ewewewew

plz answer!

エドワード・カレン 12 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 tatia said…
You r totally RIGHT!
It's crazy someone to love JACOB
1年以上前 spikes_girl said…
well i guess i can see how people would like him, i mean i do (in breaking dawn & twilight only) but over edward? ludaris
1年以上前 renesmee-carlie said…
mischievous
im sorry but i almost ripped my book in half when jacob imprinted on renesmee and when he kissed bella so for that i hate him
1年以上前 7_steph_7 said…
big smile
omg. i literally started screaming when he kissed bella. she was right to punch him. i would have too. but about renesmee... i was mad at first, but seeing how he treats her... it changed that ONE thought... but i still love edward! =] and spikes_girl. you are totally right. jacob is alright. and if edward wasnt in the book... i might actually like him. lol

Xx~<3~EDWARD~<3~xX
1年以上前 twilightfan1024 said…
I HAVE NO I IDEA I LIKE TOTALLY LOVE EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 moo000 said…
mischievous
Try joining the Jacob Black spot (I know, impossible but thats why im asking you to do it becasue I couldnt bring myself to =]) and asking hat question there. Report back to us!

I would do it but I just cannot bring myself to say that I'm a fan of Jacob. I want to 'La Push' him off a cliff!!!!!
1年以上前 melissa2490 said…
angelic
Personally, I like and love both of them. LOL! Before you all burn me, hear me first. You have to understand that they're total opposites, but at the same time exactly alike. I soooo hated Edward in New Moon because he left Bella, and once you get to know Jacob, you kinda start to like him. The part in Eclipse where he kissed Bella, so inappropriate. I was glad when she punched him, not so much that she got hurt. And then again when he threatens her by saying that he'd put himself in harms way, get killed. Forcing her to kiss him, totally manipulative. What about Renesmee? Totally weird and shocking, but at the end he just wants what's good for her. You can't hate him for that. Edward also has some issues, but I CAN EASILY FORGIVE. HE DOESN'T WANT TO LOSE HER, AND THAT'S UNDERSTANDABLE. EITHER WAY, THEY BOTH ROCK IN MY BOOK!!! Can't wait to see New Moon, especially the break-up and cliff diving scenes!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 maggie11 said…
smile
i read all 4 books in three days and i totally hate jacob. i love edward. i hate that jacob inprinted on renesmee but at lest bella will know that the guy whos marrying her daughter
1年以上前 XNaley_JamesX said…
I know! You just can't love them both! It's Edward or Jacob.
I'm 100% EDWARD!
1年以上前 jacob4ever57 said…
cool
Whoa Whoa Whoa! What is the big fuckin deal here?!?!? (please excuse my language) Jacob is not the bad guy here! He kissed Bella because he loves her and she loves him (Well it's different now because he imprinted but at the time they loved each other) And yea i know it's not the same as the way she loves Edward and all that but it's still love! There is nothing wrong with Jake! He's Bella's best friend and if you say "Oh well he ignored her in New Moon and made her cry and broke her heart and blah blah blah" well it's not his fault! He couldn't tell her who he was! If you think about it Edward did the same thing to her in Twilight! He left because he was frustraighted with Bella. And there's nothing wrong with liking both Edward and Jacob people! Edward is my second favorite but Jake is #1. At least spikes_girl is acting sensible!
All of you Jacob haters seriously need to grow up and realize that Jake isn't that bad!
♥♥♥Jacob For EVER!!!♥♥♥
1年以上前 jacob4ever57 said…
cool
Ok you guys ticked me off soo frickin badly i have to reply to this piece of shit again! (excuse my language again please) Now i have no problem with the Jacob haters who don't go around promoting anti-Jacob forums or picks or anything. I have a problem with people who do! *coughs* all of you
And All of you haters need to grow up! And i know at least one of you who reads this is going to tell me that i need to grow up and stop yelling at you guys! Well no. No i don't I'm trying to spread the Jacob love!! Not the hate!!!
TEAM JACOB!!!!
1年以上前 Lycan500 said…
I totally agree! You guys really need to grow up! I have a million things to say about EDWARd!( Don't get me started!) But, I don't say it. Because, I realize he is just a character, and he doesn't really matter. But, Jacob is more than a character in a book, he is real! So for all you Edwards fans! Get a freakin Life! And, don't tell me you already have one, cause you don't! Long, live Jacob Black!