Eclipse Does anybody else HATE the way bella acts about the whole wedding thing ?

london_queen posted on May 21, 2008 at 05:58PM
Does anybody else HATE the way bella acts about the whole wedding thing ? i mean edward is sooo exited ... she is spoiling everything !!! i thought it would make her so happy [ it would me xD] she is really just acting like a COW -.- i dont understand it ... it can't just be because her mum dosent like it !

Eclipse 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Act2liv said…
I TOTALLY FEEL THE SAME!!! sometimes (I"M SORRY) but i think she's a total idiot sometimes.......LIKE in the beginning of New Moon with her whole lets be a grump because its my birthday thing was stupid. Alice was all happy and stuff about her Party, but yeah i agree.
1年以上前 buffy_fan_4ever said…
the birthday thing was annoying. but i think the marriage thing scares her...her parents didnt work out and shes afraid that edward wont love her someday...he'll get bored. we know he wont but she is insecure about herself. i think she knows deep down that he wants her forever and nothing will change.
1年以上前 twilightlova13 said…
I totally agree with everybody. It did annoy me about the birthday thing and the wedding thing but she doesn't like to attract attention to herself so she didn't want people to know it was her birthday and the wedding thing she was scared because of what buffy_fan_4ever said.=)
1年以上前 mrsblack_1089 said…
Yeah good point. The birthday thing I can understand a little...no actually I can't. Who cares about 1 year? It's not like he was 17 and she was turning 40! And yes the wedding thing annoys the crap outta me! It's like she says she loves him, says yes to marriage, accepts all his gifts, and then STILL isn't sure if she's making the right choice! She needs to be sure of her decison and in the first chapter of BD it says that the wedding is only a few days away! So it's making me a little nervous. I don't really want to read about her divorcing Edward or anything and taking Jacob but then feeling bad and is miserable. And Edward's bound to find out that she isn't sure what she wants which will make him feel sad and even though I am mrs. black I still care about Edwards feelings and I NEED THE LAST BOOK SO I CAN KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS!!!
1年以上前 misunderstand said…
i mean i can see how she can be nervous but she is over doing it a little. sorry, Bells
1年以上前 Jakesgirl94 said…
Yeah I mean its EDWARD CULLEN how could you not want to marry him? he Obviously was hurt when she said no so what the heck is her PROBLEM!?!
1年以上前 Leytonfan4ever said…
I can understand her. She's 18 for crying out loud, she's way to young to get married. The only reason why she agreed to get married was because she was willing to do whatever Edward ask her to do just for him to change her. If getting married (even if she isn't ready) is what Edward wants her to do just for him to change her then she'll do it. All she wants is for him to change her, no one else, and she's willing to do whatever it takes to make that happen. And it's ok if she still isn't sure. She's young, she's scared of marriage, it's normal.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bella_Swan96 said…
i totally understand what u mean! bella is just making it more dificult for everyone and should ease up some and give edward some slack- he only wants her to be safe and if being married is what he thinks will work- then they should just get married already!
1年以上前 saraplain said…
yes i hate it cuz last time i checked marrige was a good thing i mean i dont think u want to wind up alone in life
1年以上前 Freshonlybakery said…
No, I think it's all a part of her personality. It would have been weird if she'd just said yes.
1年以上前 twilightlovers said…
angry
yes omg finally sum1 says sumthin she says i want to be with u forever but wont marry the poor guy in till his like 3rd time proposing wats up with that y would u say i want u to bite me so we can be 2gether 4eva and u have to think about getting married so dum sorry that was a mouthfullink
angry
1年以上前 Naleyluv23 said…
i dont think it was that bad... I thought that she was just worried too much about what everyone else would think
1年以上前 Bluefire said…
Yes, I agree! If you're getting married to the love of your life you'd be happy, right? Edward and everyone else are all so happy and excited about it, she's making their lives difficult <<