Dollhouse Epitaph One Discussion *Spoilers*

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Jul 19, 2009 at 01:05PM
Epitaph One - Unaired thirteenth episode
Obviously this is for everyone who has seen it so alot of spoilers =D I shall get us started with some random thoughts.

What I liked
This episode was definitely the most confusing and clever episode of Dollhouse.
So in 2009, we have dolls, actives & regular people and in 2019 we have butchers and actuals. That is confusing =D
Topher =( It was heartbreaking to see him like that. Although understandle as to why he is like that. Inventing something that has ruined the world. Well....technically I blame China for that, not Topher!
Adelle & Topher. They definitely have the best relationship on Dollhouse. Not like....relationship as in wink, wink, nudge, nudge but mother/son vibe. Love it.

What I disliked
The remember wall =( I hope that doesn't mean they are all dead because I love them all so much!
Topher. I know I already put him in the like part, but I didn't like seeing him so sad =(

Random Thoughts
Amy Acker looks so pretty with her hair like that and no face scars =D
last edited on Jul 19, 2009 at 01:11PM

Dollhouse 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 heeeresjoyce said…
Wow, this has gone two months with no one replying to it?

Anyway, I just caught up with Dollhouse (yay!) so now I've joined the spot. I thought that Epitaph One was pretty much awesome. I agree with everything you said, but I have to add that the song at the end was amazing. I'm basically in love with it right now. :p
1年以上前 Saul_Mikoliunas said…
If you are talking about Remains by Maurissa Tancharoen & Jed Whedon then I agree, it's number four on my top 25 most played already =P
1年以上前 heeeresjoyce said…
Yep. Do you know where I can download it?