Dollhouse Echoes-Episode 7 Discussion

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Mar 28, 2009 at 06:18PM
AHhhhhh so much to say, so little time.

What I liked
Everybody who was drugged up was funny. I am really liking Adele.
I thought the ending was a surprise, I definitely didn't think Sam was the one who released it.
I Liked all of the dolls working together, I am really starting to like Victor.

What I disliked
We are over half way through Dollhouse! Only 6 episodes to go (I think) That is definitely not enough, we need more episodes!!
I missed Dr Saunders in this episode, I was sort of hoping she could swoop in and save the day or perhaps even get drugged up too =D

Mysteries
What is the interesting story that Adele has about Victor?
Will Sam become a doll?
What is the story behind Victors flashes? Presumably he was in some sort of war?
What did Mellie do to become a doll? What is mellies real name? What did the rest of the dolls do that made Adele able to blackmail them?
Then possibly the biggest mystery on the show:
Who is the spy in the Dollhouse?

Ok so my friend just walked in and so I will have to finish this later but I have LOTS mroe to say! Lets add some more mysteries because mine are the boring ones.

Dollhouse 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Asvini said…
I loved this episode. I think Adelle jumping on the trampoline made me laugh more than anything, but the episode was full of funny moments.

I missed Dr. Claire too. And she would've been interesting drugged up. Also, seeing how they reacted to the drugs was a way for us to know who definetly isn't a doll, since dolls react to the drug differently, but since Dr. Claire wasn't there we didn't get to find out for sure that she isn't a doll programmed to be the doctor.

Also, I'm not sure, but can we assume none of the people we saw drugged up are they spy? if it takes away your impulse control wouldn't the spy have blurted something incriminating out?
So that would rule out Topher and Adelle.

Maybe the secret about Viktor is his back story, why he becme a doll. The explination for the war flashback.

I think Sam will become a doll. I'm not sure if he'll appear in the show in a big way, but maybe we'll see him as a doll in at least one episode. In fact, I'm going to go even further and guess he will be Mike. Though that's not the Doll name I hope they use next, I'm hoping they go with a more unique sounding one, but my guess is he'll be Mike. Though perhaps they'd transfer him to another house to avoid him being recognised on an engagement?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 movygirl said…
wink
or Oscar... ;P
1年以上前 Saul_Mikoliunas said…
*Spoilers up to episode 12 Omega!!*

I missed Dr. Claire too. And she would've been interesting drugged up. Also, seeing how they reacted to the drugs was a way for us to know who definetly isn't a doll, since dolls react to the drug differently, but since Dr. Claire wasn't there we didn't get to find out for sure that she isn't a doll programmed to be the doctor.
You half called it too!!
I loved this episode. I think Adelle jumping on the trampoline made me laugh more than anything, but the episode was full of funny moments.
Me too! Adelle on the trampoline was hilarious but my friend didn't really laugh because she hadn't seen how .... sophisticated Adelle normally is and so there wasnt such a huge contrast!
Also, I'm not sure, but can we assume none of the people we saw drugged up are they spy? if it takes away your impulse control wouldn't the spy have blurted something incriminating out?
I guess not because we saw Dominic drugged up. That is a good point though, if he was acting all crazy and apologising to Echo and eveything, why wouldnt he mention it? Guess it is just something we have to accept.

I think Sam will become a doll. I'm not sure if he'll appear in the show in a big way, but I think we'll see him as a doll in at least one episode. In fact, I'm going to go even further and guess he will be Mike. Though that's not the Doll name I hope they use next, I'm hoping they go with a more unique sounding one, but my guess is he'll be Mike.

I wish we could have seen more of Sam, I like the actor who plays him.