ドクター・フー Who is the eye patch lady?

Kantoe posted on May 25, 2011 at 11:06PM
Idk!!

ドクター・フー 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 ladychazabc said…
SPOILER!!!

*****************************************­***­***­***­*
she's called Lady Koverian, she's keeping Amy and her baby in a prison for some reason, cause apparently her baby is/will be a weapon in the future. She's like Amy's mid-wife sort of and she's also like a baddie in it. We'll see her in episode 7 & 8 :)
*****************************************­***­***­***­**
SELI-chan commented…
The amy あなた guys see is a Ganger 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ahthen said…
I hated that character, she really had no point or purpose to the story line and In fairness it would have made more sense for River to have been kidnapped by Chuck Norris!
1年以上前 no1drwhofan said…
LOL, Ahthen! :D
I completely agree with you. When watching 'Day of the Moon''s debut, I thought, *Who is this random woman who has just appeared?!!!!* It did not make any sense to me-AT ALL. Madame Kovarian is not exactly the quintessential part of the show and Frances Barber scares the living daylight out of me!!!!!!
 LOL, Ahthen! :D I completely agree with you. When watching 'Day of the Moon''s debut, I thought, *Wh
1年以上前 Ahthen said…
Thank you, I'll be here all next week...

Is that her name Madame Kovarian? when did they say that in the show? I really want to find that episode now cause I can't member it.

Fuck you Steven Moffat! you make the stupid characters important!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 no1drwhofan said…
smile
LOL!!! I have vague recollection of it being mentioned in 'A Good Man Goes to War'?
I haven't the faintest of ideas. :(
SELI-chan commented…
that was a good episode 1年以上前