ディズニープリンセス Meet the ディズニー Princess ファン 記事 2021 (closed)

cruella posted on Nov 25, 2017 at 01:06AM
Some of you are probably familiar with the articles already by JungleQueen13 from 2014 & 2013, and laylastepford in 2015. Sadly we didn’t get one in 2016 so in 2017 I thought I would attempt to do one.

If you're unfamiliar with it let me explain:

The article will list all of the Disney Princesses, including Anna, Elsa and Moana. Under each princess we will introduce her fans (those who have her as their fav.), with a couple of sentences describing each fan's personality, contributions to the club, etc.

-Just some kind of brief introduction, which will be written by another user.

- If you would like to be included in the article, please post here and tell me your favorite princess.

-Deadline for doing this is January 7, 2022

- When you see another user nominate themselves for the article, you can nominate yourself to write their introduction. Once you have offered, I will wait for that user to accept or not and let you know. This will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. There is not limit to the number of fans you can volunteer to write about. (believe me, I need all the help I can get. lol)

- Once someone requests to write about you, I will send you a double response. The first one will be on your request comment here, and the second will be via your inbox if you don't respond promptly on the forum.

- If you don’t respond with 5 days of me messaging you, the volunteer is going to be sign-up to write your blog any way.

- Don't worry if no one has volunteered to write about you - I will do it.

- If you would like to design an image for a princess, please let me know.

-Any questions, just ask! I hope to see lots of people getting involved :)

Descriptions about other users:
- 20-50 words long (please aim for this, and I'd much rather it go over 50 words than be under 20 words)

- It should be written as though someone new to the spot is reading it and you're introducing them to the user. So you can mention what they like/don't like, (favorite characters, books, movies), how they contribute to this spot,(or other ones) etc. Just some kind of brief overview. See link for examples.

- Don't write anything offensive, DUH!

- Don't include any personal information (example: real names or age, etc.). If you have any concerns about it then please let me know.

- Send it to me in a message (don't post it here) when you're finished. I'll proofread them and put them in the article. [This ensures the positive element of surprise.]

- The deadline for sending me your description is January 15, 2022!

-If you request to write about someone, I will send you a double response. The first one as a comment on your request here letting you know they approved or not (for those who check here often) and the second will be via inbox with a recap of the description rules and deadline for your convenience.

Participants:
Snow White fans:
cruella - written by PrueFever*
Cinderella fans:
Aurora fans:
WhiteLagoon13 - written by deedragongirl*
Ariel fans:
PrueFever - written by cruella*
wavesurf- written by mhs1025*

Belle fans:
Jasmine fans:
Pocahontas fans:
mhs1025 - written by cruella
Mulan fans:
Tiana fans:
Rapunzel fans:
PrincessAyeka12 - written by cruella*
Merida fans:
Anna fans:
Elsa fans:
Genevievebarbie - written by cruella*
elsafan1010 - written by Genevievebarbie*

Moana fans:
deedragongirl - written by cruella*

For those of you all who want to make images for the article, here are the requirements:

- Size needs to be 560x280
- Must include the princess's name followed by “____ ‘s fans” (example: Pocahontas' Fans) - this should be prominent as the image will be acting as a heading
- Be creative! You can just edit a single shot of the princess, or you can make a collage, alter the background, etc. I will credit all images.
- If you request to do an image, I will send a double response if need be. The first one will be on your request comment here and the second will be via inbox IF I do not see a comment from you on the forum, acknowledging that you are signed up to do an image. (This is because the images are also time-sensitive and I see that some users are more than willing to pick up extra image work if need be. :D) In the personal message, (if I send one) I will just let you know that you can do the image you requested and remind you of the deadline.
- As courtesy to give others a chance to participate as well, I'd like to ask that you only sign up for 2 images right now to give others who might want to make an image a chance as well.

-The top image needs to be square, approximately 300x300
-It needs to include all 14 Princesses
-It needs to read "Disney Princess Fans 2021"

Top Introduction image - cruella*
Snow White image - by PrincessAyeka12*
Cinderella image- by WhiteLagoon13*
Aurora image - WhiteLagoon13*
Ariel image -by PrueFever *
Belle image - by PrincessAyeka12*
Jasmine image - PrincessAyeka12 *
Pocahontas image - PrincessAyeka12*
Mulan image - WhiteLagoon13*
Tiana image - by deedragongirl*
Rapunzel image - PrincessAyeka12 *
Merida image - WhiteLagoon13*
Anna image - PrincessAyeka12*
Elsa image - elsafan1010 *
Moana Image - by mhs1025 *

- The deadline for posting your image(s) is January 15 2022!

I'm really looking forward to this <3

(*) finished
(?) undecided

Past articles:
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
last edited on Feb 19, 2022 at 09:56PM

ディズニープリンセス 213 返信

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...