Since I have been here for a couple months now and have gotten to know everyone better, I thought I would write an 記事 dedicated to my フレンズ here on fanpop.
Sunnyson wanted to write this 記事 with me because she has been wanting to write this 記事 for a while now too and just wants to say thanks to these people.
Please don't be offended if your not named, we didn't intend to hurt peoples feelings we just wanted to acknowledge them for everything they do. If your not mentioned it's mainly because we don't know あなた that much yet, it's nothing personal.
Alright here they are:
* Mongoose09 - We 愛 読書 your hysterical comments. Please don't stop 書く them.
* PPgbelle4 - We think あなた are one of the sweetest people on here and always know the right things to say.
* Phantomrose89 - We think あなた are also one of the sweetest people on here and あなた always keep things positive.
* Ppv - We 愛 your contributions and your constructive comments.
* Princesslullaby - We 愛 your creative picks and mainly just everything あなた do for the ディズニー princess club.
* Percyandpotter - We 愛 how あなた are always in a good mood and あなた know how to lift everyones spirits when they are down.
* DreamyGal - We both think your extremly kind, considerate, and creative.
* Maria7Potter - We 愛 the 動画 あなた post. あなた always post interesting videos.
* Cherricherry - We 愛 looking at your drawings あなた post and あなた are also another really constructive person on here.
* Lepetitsouris - We both 愛 your contributions and how あなた keep things organised.
* Jonnase - We think your extremely creative and we 愛 how your attitude is always positive.
* BelleAnastasia - We 愛 your well thought out picks and あなた are also a really nice person.
* Gleek4ever - We 愛 how あなた go out of your way to contribute to our stuff and are always nice.
* Courtney7488 - We 愛 your creative フォーラム and your organization.
We would like to say thankyou to everyone we mentioned one もっと見る time and we appreciate everything あなた do. Once again, if your not mentioned it's mainly because we don't know あなた that much yet, it's nothing personal.