11. Rapunzel-Oh My God, seriously?!? I like the バービー version alot better! I don't mean to be so hateful, but I don't know why they had to make a ディズニー version of her! I think the バービー version is better, and HER 愛 interest is actually a prince によって blood. I'm sorry if I'm bashing her, but she's my least favorite.
10. Snow White-Nothing against her. I like her, but she's kinda bland. Her movie is like any other old-timey fairy tale movie. Well, basically the ending-she finds her prince. Though I have to admit-the アニメーション was good. She may not be my favorite, but she's alright.
9. Aurora-Again, she's kinda bland, but she's もっと見る interesting. Yes, her movie is also like any old-timey fairy tale movie, but some people like myself find it もっと見る entertaining. Okay, so what if she only got like nearly 20 分 of screen time? She gets LOADS of it in Follow Your Dreams. I haven't seen that, but I might at some point. She may be at the bottom of my list, but nothing against her, either.
8. Cinderella-Honestly, I adore her in the original film. I haven't seen her sequel または prequel. Call me crazy, but don't worry-I WILL see them. Every time I see her original film, I 愛 her all over again. Also like any other old-timey fairy tale movie, but I like how it also focuses on Prince Charming and his dad, The King. I HAVE seen pictures from the sequel and prequel, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the prequel's アニメーション seems a bit different. That may be just me. All-In-All, she may be at the bottom as well, but I still like her.
7. Ariel-Let me admit this-she was actually my お気に入り when I was a kid! I saw the original like 6 months 前 for the first in a long time, and it was great. I adore her in the sequel! I haven't seen the prequel, but I will! I think I remember seeing afew episodes of the TV series, but I was only about like 8 または 9. Because I adore her in the sequel, I feel bad about putting her in one of the lowest spots, but she needs a place! I may not like her as much as I used to, but I still like her just fine.
6. Jasmine-I started warming up to her when I started watching the アラジン TV series. It's been like a 年 and a half since I saw her original movie, I don't know if I've seen the sequel, and I remember seeing alittle bit of the prequel on ディズニー Channel and in the 5th grade. I gotta tell ya-Liz Callaway is a better 歌う voice for her than Lea Solonga. I don't know about you, but that's what I think. I adore her in the アラジン TV series! If あなた haven't seen the show, あなた should! It'll be worth it!
5. Belle-She's pretty classy. She's very kind, down to earth, gentle, あなた name it. Her original movie is great. I've only seen a tiny bit of the クリスマス sequel and I haven't seen the prequel, so, I have alot of DP movie watching to do! Humor me about this, but I think she looks JUST LIKE The 星, つ星 Wars: The Clone Wars version of Padme Amidala! I can't shut up about that! I recently 投稿されました an 記事 about how these two look alike. あなた may want to give that a read. Anyway, she's very elegant. Any little girl would 愛 to have her as an older sister.
4. Tiana-I adore the fact that she's from the south! She's different-a good kind of different. She's had a main dream all her life and she continues to work toward it. But there's a down-side to that-she works WAY TOO MUCH. She doesn't make time to do anything for herself. She doesn't even make time to sleep! But during her movie, she changes. She changes when she falls in 愛 with Naveen. 愛 can mesmerize people. In the end, her dream comes true. Not only that, but she also marries Naveen. All of this is why she's at the top.
3. Merida-If ディズニー didn't make her a DP, I would've gone straight to hell! I ADORE her! I find it inspiring she's the first DP from PIXAR. Even the people over at ピクサー・アニメーション・スタジオ are thrilled about this! I know I am. She's bold. And I mean BOLD. It's a shame some people don't like her! For the people who don't like her-you don't know what you're missin' out on. Some people don't like her because she's PIXAR. Well I've got news for you-PIXAR IS Disney. Okay, ピクサー・アニメーション・スタジオ is different from Disney, but they're still apart of that family. And for the rest of あなた Merida bashers-I don't give a crap if あなた don't like her. Y'all aren't gonna stop me from taking her out of my 上, ページのトップへ 3. In honesty, I'm a big ピクサー・アニメーション・スタジオ fan, and having a DP from there makes it 30 times better.
2. Pocahontas-I'm speechless. She's not only bold as well, but she's courageous, fearless, adventurous, proud, I could keep going. I think if ディズニー put her on もっと見る DP merchandise, she'd get もっと見る and もっと見る fans. She'd also be a great role model for young girls. It's pointless that she's in the lineup but not being recognized. It's like she's in the shadows. Maybe even a blur. She needs to be out there. She needs to be recognized for her spiritual character. If she were recognized more, she'd teach little girls of all ages あなた can believe in yourself. Now, the only down-side about her is she chooses John Rolfe in the sequel. I know it's her belated happy ending, but I prefer her with John Smith. But at the end of her original movie, she teaches us that there's no 愛 without sacrifice. That should be a lesson we all learn! She's may not be my favorite, but she and Merida are really close.
1. Mulan-One word-EPICNESS. It doesn't get any better than that! She should also be recognized more. She'd also be a great role model for not only little girls, but for girls who are alittle older. Her movie is the bomb! That's all I have to say. If ディズニー put her on もっと見る DP merchandise, she'd also get もっと見る and もっと見る fans. After all, she's the definition of what a bad 尻, お尻 truly is. Pocahontas and Merida are also bad asses, but ムーラン really gets the award for this title. No offense, but あなた do not see that much action in an animated character anymore.
That's it for this article! I hope y'all enjoy! :)