Digimon Do u think Digimon is better than most anime?

Digimonsisters posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 01:25AM
Do u think digimon is better than most anime shows?

Digimon 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Digimonsisters said…
smile
I think it is better than most anime shows because its less cheesy and has graphics that stay the same and don't change to more cartoon like ones.link
1年以上前 Chris251 said…
yep, plain and simple
1年以上前 mina_sit said…
heart
yeah digimon are my all-time-favorite anime! i started watching it when i was 7, now i'm almost 19 and i still love it <3 everyone say that they copied pokemon but it's not true, the only common thing they have is the -mon in the title
1年以上前 NearRyuzaki said…
Beats Pokemon thats for sure.

Its better then some I know but its not exceptionally good.
1年以上前 YubelsDisaster said…
Simple answer ...
No, it is not.
For it's genre, it's definitly my number one.
Others concidered in the same genre would be: pokemon, medabots and so on.
It beats pokemon as an anime only because digimon has an actual storyline going for it, something that pokemon lacks.
The top thing that digimon does is actually moving on and not staying stuck on the same characters and the same thing over and over again. It keeps renewing itself and always starts from a fresh and new beginning. Characters age and digimon get extinct. The world renews itself as well which always brings new goods about ... the only thing that bothered me was the renewing of agumon ... a dumb move in my eyes but ah well I got over it.
But as an overall anime you can't really compare it to animes like angel beats!, madoka, etc because it doesn't fall into the same category at all.