デミ・ロヴァート こんにちは guys it's the REAL Demi! :)

ddlovatoooo posted on Apr 27, 2011 at 04:37PM
Just wanted to let you know this account is the real me... :P
 Just wanted to let あなた know this account is the real me... :P

デミ・ロヴァート 12 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 mathrox said…
smile
nice penmanship
1年以上前 Dada said…
Dude, I know you're ItsDemiLovato. We don't need any more posers, so please stop. You're doing a good job at "posing" but real proof would be a video or tweet. Nothing else will prove that you're Demi.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ddlovatoooo said…
wink
^Actually I'm not ItsDemiLovato. The title of the forum was kind of just a laugh for me because of the forum she/he (Can't really be sure...) started. Nice to know you guys have your guards up, though.
1年以上前 bubbles4u22 said…
hmmm
How do you know she's ItsDemiLovato? I mean I doubt it's actually Demi but why would ItsDemiLovato make TWO accounts? Lol
1年以上前 Dada said…
Everything was too similar about the two. I now know they're different people, but seriously, only a tweet or video would prove if you're really Demi or not.
1年以上前 LUNAFAN said…
That pic is of no use....We can believe only if you hold it up yo ur face n show it.....Can't u understand? Anyone can write like that!
1年以上前 chameron4ever said…
smirk
I wanna believe you're the true Demi, actually
but I'm so sick about posers and if you are real Demi Lovato, not a poser, you should tell us with a twitter and then we all believe you..that's what we all Demi's fan watn: the truth
1年以上前 selena922 said…
heart
well hahah....she's really fake..i know vanessa hudgens and she told me that she is not the real dem...i know what her real profile in here...is...!XD
1年以上前 demistaystrong said…
Guys, stop posing. Please, what's the point of that? I am TRUTHFULLY not a poser, I am honestly the real Demi. I can't prove it any way possible. Please, just stop pretending. It's getting really annoying. I've been done with this for a while now, and I can't believe it's still going. People know you're not the real Demi, so why even try. You can choose to believe me, because I accept any fans possible. Thank you for believing in me, and thank you for trying to stop posers. The truth is, actually, posers are just huge fans that want to be like the celebrity they pretend to be. You can always be a huge fan, but please, don't be a poser. Thank you guys so much, and like I said, you don't have to believe me. All I know is, I believe in my fans and the choices they make. :) ♥
~Stay Strong~
1年以上前 Dada said…
@demistaystrong "I can't prove it any way possible."
Might that be because you're not Demi?
1年以上前 bubbles4u22 said…
meh
These people are really getting annoying lol "I know Vanessa Hudgens" -___- and demistaystrong, you had SO many grammatical errors...
1年以上前 chocol8smiles said…
hmmm
Whatever you say •_•"