デミ・ロヴァート Is Demi a wrist cutter?

JamieSpears posted on Jan 31, 2009 at 07:24PM
Rumor has it that Demi cuts her wrists when she is depressed! Is it true or is it just Demi's passion for tight bracelets. Post what you think right here!!

デミ・ロヴァート 25 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 joeluver097 said…
hmmm
i dont now i hope she doesnt shes my role model and the jonas bros r my idols!!!!!!
1年以上前 Dada said…
I don't think so.
1年以上前 silverette10 said…
angry
demi would never do that it's just stupid gossip spread by tghe poparatzie so if u belive that she do anything to make us look bad for idolising her ur wrong
1年以上前 demilovato17 said…
surprise
she is not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 demilovato17 said…
people just make that stuff up its just stupid gossip like silverette10 said 3 days ago
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 whooshaa said…
I saw pictures of the wounds, and they're definitely from cutting.
1年以上前 cassie100 said…
actually it is true!!!! she told me her self on myspace!! lol u might not believe me cause no one else does but it is really her!!!! she told me for real that im a good friend to her on myspace and the only truly one!!! she told me that she tells her friends she is gothic but really is emo!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 lovatosucks said…
no but she is a loser
1年以上前 lovatosucks said…
oh this is demi lovatos fan club oh i thought it was demi is a loser sight

1年以上前 katiecain said…
*Sigh*
lovatosucks, please grow up and learn to spell.
cassie100, seriously, no-one believes you.
whooshaa, you cannot know for sure so stop acting like you do.

They do look a bit dodgy but who knows? By the way people, stop saying it's emo. Self harm is a serious issue.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ilive2sing said…
mischievous
Ha ha ha! I just about cracked up when I read this. No, I doubt she is, but I wish she was actually cutting her wrists and I know you all love her but I think she is not so good at acting, has a horrible voice, and she is butt ugly. Ha ha. That would be funny if she did cut her wrists.
1年以上前 katiecain said…
That's really sick...
1年以上前 meow_girl said…
crying
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT ABOUT HER!!!!
1年以上前 mileymomo said…
no its just tight bracelets thats all
1年以上前 ashleytisdale11 said…
wink
ohhhh. I THOUGHT IT WAS BRACELETS TOOO. AND IF YOUR GONNA SAY BAD STUFF ABOUT DEMI DO NOT POST IT ON MY BLOG

1年以上前 Rioxoxo said…
laugh
ilive2sing your really a spastic your just jealos i bet that your not that gooder singer.
1年以上前 Rioxoxo said…
smirk
ohh yeah cassie100 get a life that is so not true if ya wanna say hertful stuff about Demi don't say it here go to myspace and tell her yourself thats if you really talk to her once again get a life...ya spastic.
1年以上前 Rioxoxo said…
tongue
lovatosucks you really gota leave this is a fan club not myspace get a life.... really you are spastic.
1年以上前 meg4697 said…
angry
NO WAY!
1年以上前 sarabeara said…
Nah. She's too happy. Those marks on her wrists were from cheap, crappy bracelets.
1年以上前 bubbles4u22 said…
worried
They say its from bracelets but if it were bracelets howcome nobody saw her wearing bracelets before and there were no marks on the front of her hands, I really dont know, i hope shes okay, her and selena are my rolemodels, sigh
1年以上前 hello_goodbye43 said…
zzz
ok, she may be a cutter, she may not be... like bubbles4u22 says nobody saw her wearing any braclets before hand.. people go thru alot of sh!t, its understandable,, i just dont see why y'all are maken sucha a big deal about it, people cimmit suicide everyday but when someone who cant go outwith and walk her dog without getting attacked my camaras because she dicided to go public with her singing its a cutter you make a freaken fan club about it!? just leave her the hell alone, i dont even like her.. but i have respect for people
1年以上前 hello_goodbye43 said…
zzz
sorry for my spelling mistakes, its 4:45 am and im tried lol outside* commit*
1年以上前 princess829 said…
blush
well, i want to believe its not true......but it might be. but if she is, well, its not gonna make me not like her anymore. one of my best friends is going through a really tough time now and she has started cutting. so if demi is too, i understand and do not judge her at all.
1年以上前 justinsgrl said…
tongue
NO WAY HOW EVER THIS IS IS CRAZY NOT dEMI I THINK SO SHE SEAMS SO NICE I LUV HER AND SELENA GOMAZ