ディベート War of the Religions!

Cinders posted on Oct 28, 2008 at 01:18AM
I thought, maybe a catchier title will get more people to click on this thread and respond.

This thread was initially "Comparative Religions" in case you're wondering where it came from.

I'm considering constructing a comparative religions spot, where folks can discuss the differences and similarities of world religions, as well as religious issues.

This spot will help clean up the debate spot, as well as some of the religion spots, for a few reasons.

A) It will be a new place where one can post religious "buzz" issues that are not necessarily related to a specific, debatable topic.

B) It will allow people to discuss and debate religion-specific matters without fear of stepping on any toes (as I have done on occasion in the Christianity spot).

C) It will let people examine religions on a level playing field.

So what do you guys think? Should I make this spot? I don't want it to be superfluous, I want it to be useful. Honestly, do you think we need it, or should we just keep controversial (but not necessarily debatable) religious issues in this spot?
last edited on Oct 28, 2008 at 06:44PM

ディベート 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 dazl said…
I like this idea. I throw my support behind this.

Now, when do we get to see Dagda fight Xenu in a cage match?
1年以上前 adavila said…
yeah make it I can´t debate christianity in the christianity spot, and I´ve seen some things that has nothing to do with debate on the religion subject in this spot
1年以上前 Cinders said…
OK, I did it. You can find it link.

I'm posting a few links, but I'm not sure what to add just yet, so if y'all could help out that'd be swell.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 amazondebs said…
cinders like a lemming i will happily follow you to this new spot

lol seriously i know what mean some religious topic you can debate but other you can just sort of discuss
1年以上前 Cinders said…
yay! Why haven't you joined yet? :(
1年以上前 amazondebs said…
*smacks head*
sorry i was too busy following you :P