DCコミック お気に入り Comic Book Artist?

Lucy64 posted on May 06, 2010 at 02:05AM
just for fun:)

DCコミック 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Rawra09 said…
I dont have one I have never really read them
1年以上前 Lucy64 said…
then whyd you post? you should read them tho!
1年以上前 ms-mayhem said…
kiss
Jim Balent...He made me fall in love with Cat
woman..I also admire Hughes, Aparo, and Lee...well any artist really is great in my book..they live their dream and create for us what we love!! >(^.^)<
1年以上前 Batmanfan7 said…
Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo, don't know what one is the artist though but the artwork in the Titan magazine comics of Batman is brilliant. It's a definite read especially the joker plot, Death of a family. The story is spread across 5 comics though (issues 8-12).
1年以上前 Mycroft47 said…
Greg Capullo's work on Snyder's Batman run is unbelievable. JH Williams III (see Batwoman and Promethea) is another beautiful artist (sometimes, unfortunately, the art is so nice that I kind of lose track of the narrative). Dave McKean's surrealistic, dream-like work is incredible (see Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on a Serious Earth), Frank Quitley's (All Star Superman and Batman & Robin) art is packed with character and Kevin O' Neil has a great eye for the grotesque and absurd (see League of Extraordinary Gentlemen). Fiona Staples' work on Saga also deserves a look, able to give such alien looking beings so much humanity. Finally, Rob Guilloroy (see Chew), who always packs so many surreal jokes into his work, you'll spend ages re-reading the same pages to find them all. All artists I'd recommend looking at.