Post some of your favorite quotes ஐ..•.¸¸•´♥
 Post some of your お気に入り 名言・格言 ஐ..•.¸¸•´♥
last edited on Dec 09, 2010 at 12:26AM

空想 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Princess-Yvonne said…
"Dream as if you have forever. Live as if you only have today."
(James Dean)
 "Dream as if あなた have forever. Live as if あなた only have today." (James Dean)
"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it."
(Douglas Adams)
 "He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whethe
1年以上前 yorkshire_rose said…
heart
Thoughts.....
 Thoughts.....
1年以上前 flowerdrop said…
smile
"The smartest people follow their dreams."
(Euripides, Greek playwright)
 "The smartest people follow their dreams." (Euripides, Greek playwright)
1年以上前 flowerdrop said…
heart
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
 All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt ディズニー
1年以上前 masici said…
"We grow great by dreams.
All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening.
Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true."
~ Woodrow Wilson~
 "We grow great によって dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring 日
1年以上前 flowerdrop said…
heart
An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.
- William Bernbach
 An idea can turn to dust または magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it. - William Bernbach
“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” (George Bernard Shaw)
 “You see things; and あなた say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” (
sunny
If you've never stared off in the distance, then your life is a shame. ~Adam Duritz, "Mrs. Potter's Lullaby"
 If you've never stared off in the distance, then your life is a shame. ~Adam Duritz, "Mrs. Potter's
1年以上前 GypsyMarionette said…
"True courage is pursuing your dream even when everyone else says it's impossible."
1年以上前 AceUnlaced said…
"Without dreaming, how can one know what one truly wants?"
angelic
"I dream. Sometimes I think that’s the only right thing to do. To dream, to live in the world of dreams."
 "I dream. Sometimes I think that’s the only right thing to do. To dream, to live in the world of dr
"My dreams were all my own; I accounted for them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed - my dearest pleasure when free."
Mary Shelley
 "My dreams were all my own; I accounted for them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed - my dea
"Sometimes i muse about how wonderful it would be if i could string all my dreams together into one continuous life, a life consisting of entire days full of imaginary companions and created people."
Fernando Pessoa
 "Sometimes i ミューズ about how wonderful it would be if i could string all my dreams together into one c
"A thousand dreams within me softly burn."
Arthur Rimbaud
 "A thousand dreams within me softly burn." Arthur Rimbaud
"In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that's what I was. Like most little girls, I believed nothing less than a Prince could make my dreams come true."
 "In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that's what I was. Like most little girls, I believed nothi
1年以上前 flowerdrop said…
heart
`There are multiple sides to all of us. Who we are - and who we might be if we follow our dreams.`
Miley♥
 `There are multiple sides to all of us. Who we are - and who we might be if we follow our dreams.` M
angelic
"Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you."

~Marsha Norman
 "Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is 書く about you." ~Marsha Norman
“In the world of the dreamer there was solitude: all the exaltations and joys came in the moment of preparation for living. They took place in solitude. But with action came anxiety, and the sense of insuperable effort made to match the dream, and with it came weariness, discouragement, and the flight into solitude again. And then in solitude, in the opium den of remembrance, the possibility of pleasure again.”
— Anaïs Nin
 “In the world of the dreamer there was solitude: all the exaltations and joys came in the moment of
1年以上前 flowerdrop said…
heart
“Trust in dreams, for in them is the hidden gate to eternity.”
 “Trust in dreams, for in them is the hidden gate to eternity.”
1年以上前 maia01 said…
Yesterday is but todays memory,
Tomorrow is todays dream.
Kahlil Gibran
 Yesterday is but todays memory, Tomorrow is todays dream. Kahlil Gibran
“It is impossible to survive in a prolonged state of reality, at least for a human being. We spend a good part of our lives dreaming, especially when we’re awake.”
 “It is impossible to survive in a prolonged state of reality, at least for a human being. We spend