Damon & Elena damon & elena ファン フォーラ chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8101-8150 of 14056

1年以上前 cintia_cs said…
Why don't you like Haley?
--
She's always so busy pointing her fingers at others that she can't see her own flaws and her own mistakes. She thinks she's so superior but she's not..
Plus, look what she made of Nathan.. :/
1年以上前 katie15 said…
Yes Leyton are just a joke IMO.

That was how the whole of England felt about England when they lost including me; I was devestated when they lost because I really wanted them to do well but it was like the team didn't care. They weren't playing to their full potential for sure.

I don't find Rob that good looking, but he definately isn't better looking that Ian.
1年以上前 cintia_cs said…
Hey Sara!
Why are you sad? :/
1年以上前 katie15 said…
Yeah I suppose your right, but I dislike Peyton the most of the girls. And I don't hate Brooke at all, she's the only real one of the lot of them.
1年以上前 katie15 said…
worried
Hey Sara! What's up? :(
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
Ian tweeted he was in new york city where i live so i planned to go into the city today to go searching the streets for ian lol. i had it all planned out...FINALLY MEETING IAN!!! then he just tweeted how he is back in atlanta!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! i lost out on my chance!
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
holy cow i just noticed we have over 2000 fans!!! we rock! so what happened to the huge party we were all going to have?
1年以上前 katie15 said…
worried
Awww I feel your pain. Ian came to the UK a couple of months ago and by the time I found out he was coming here he had already left!
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
i only watched like season 1 of one tree hill so i dont have that much of an opinion on the show except i cant believe the show has lasted this long!
1年以上前 katie15 said…
holy cow i just noticed we have over 2000 fans!!! we rock! so what happened to the huge party we were all going to have?

And we have this number when the second season hasn't even started yet! And as for the party.. I have no idea..
1年以上前 cintia_cs said…
I love Brooke!! And I also love Rachel :)

it was like the team didn't care. They weren't playing to their full potential for sure.
--
Exactly. But our team NEVER cares. It wasn't the first time.. so why should I want them to win when they don't even give a damn about it. As long as they're making loads of money, anything else is just not important. :/
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
the pain hurts so much katie! how can i go on living!!!!!
1年以上前 katie15 said…
i only watched like season 1 of one tree hill so i dont have that much of an opinion on the show except i cant believe the show has lasted this long!

The only good thing about OTH is Brooke and Brucas and now that Brucas is finished, annoyingly, Brooke is the only good thing about the show.
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
which couple has the top number of fans? i want to beat them!!! we are so going to. over 2000 fans and DE's journey has only begun!! hmm...let me think of what to do to celebrate...
1年以上前 cintia_cs said…
i cant believe the show has lasted this long!
--
lol.. me neither! it will always be a mistery to me :p

Well.. Ian has never been anywhere near me, so.. yeah.. ;)
1年以上前 cintia_cs said…
which couple has the top number of fans?
--
Edward and Bella.. lol
Good luck trying to beat them ;)
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
people really LOVE brooke! i actually remember the episode when brooke and lucas first got together and lucas got a tattoo.
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
what how many fans do edward and bella have? i seriously hate those two im going to have to make a campaign to beat those losers!
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
Exactly. But our team NEVER cares. It wasn't the first time.. so why should I want them to win when they don't even give a damn about it. As long as they're making loads of money, anything else is just not important. :/

That's EXACTLY how people feel about England at the moment. People have been saying that the amount of money the players get isn't helping because whether they lose or win, they still get their huge pay check at the end of it.

Also, I will admit that Brazil didn't play to their full potential against Netherlands, but they haven't been that bad AND they have won 5 times anyway.

the pain hurts so much katie! how can i go on living!!!!!

lmao don't worry, he will come back to NY some time in the future I'm sure.XD
1年以上前 katie15 said…
what how many fans do edward and bella have? i seriously hate those two im going to have to make a campaign to beat those losers!

Edward and Bella have over 10,000 fans on fanpop.:/
1年以上前 epicdelena4ever said…
10,000 WTF!
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
WHAT? 10,000! its so unfair that such a disgusting, gross couple is so popular cause they have their own movie!!! well we need to beat them. first we will start with the couple right above us. which couple is that?
1年以上前 katie15 said…
hmmm
Exactly! Overrated much? I just can't believe that maybe people like them..
1年以上前 katie15 said…
laugh
is so popular cause they have their own movie

LMFAO! This made me laugh because it's so true..
1年以上前 cintia_cs said…
People have been saying that the amount of money the players get isn't helping because whether they lose or win, they still get their huge pay check at the end of it.
--
Yeah, that's the problem. Everyone in our team plays in Europe already.. maybe if they let in some of the younger players who are still playing here, they would at least want to impress..

10,000 WTF!
--
my thoughts exactly.. :/
wait how do u know who is in first where is the list?
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
See where it says below the banner "couples & shipping"? Click on that.XD
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
okay so the next couple we are going to beat is "Harry and Hermione." they have 2037 fans. so our goal i guess is 2038!! lets go team delena!!!!
ROFL harry and hermione!!!!!! eww hhaha NOW THEY r like brother and sister!
1年以上前 katie15 said…
tongue
I like Harry and Hermione! :P
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
yeah well ppl ship the craziest couples lol! come on- we can take those wizards down!!!!
1年以上前 cintia_cs said…
lol.. you girls take this too seriously.. Those are just numbers, I think it's more important to make sure we have a good spot where everyone participates :)
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
truth is i hated harry with ginny. and i hated herimione with ron. so maybe...rofl!
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
lol.. you girls take this too seriously.. Those are just numbers, I think it's more important to make sure we have a good spot where everyone participates :)

I agree it's about how active the spot is as well... but I want lots more fans! XD
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
hahaha i know i make e/t competitive. sorry!
1年以上前 katie15 said…
laugh
truth is i hated harry with ginny. and i hated herimione with ron. so maybe...rofl!

I didn't like either of those pairings either! Both were just eww lmao
rofl kaite..sorry ;) and how are joe and demi beating us lmao...know that i know who is on that list it's just making me laugh...is bamon last? hah they should be...actaully they shouldn't even be on there lmaooo
1年以上前 cintia_cs said…
I like Harry and Hermione! :P
--
Me too!! My fave HP couple. I hate Ron/Hermione :/
1年以上前 katie15 said…
laugh
hahaha i know i make e/t competitive. sorry!

Me too.XD
1年以上前 Isabellaaa said…
haha i like harry hermionie aswell but dan/serena now that we gotta beat lmao..

Hi everyone <3
1年以上前 katie15 said…
how are joe and demi beating us lmao

Now that is just bad lmao.

Me too!! My fave HP couple. I hate Ron/Hermione :/

Me too! I really wanted HH to be end game, I was gutted when they weren't lol. RH didn't make sense to me and especially in the show, they don't have chemistry!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
i felt like ginny was like harry's little sister and then suddenly he feels this "monster" inside of him (thats how jk rowling described it) and he liked her. i was so creeped out.
1年以上前 cintia_cs said…
Kristin and Robert being third on the list is the worst to me :/
I didn't know all this twilight related couples had so many fans.. last time I checked it was only E/B..
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
joe and demi are not even a couple anymore! im embarrassed that i even know that. lol!
1年以上前 katie15 said…
big smile
Hey Bella! What's up?

Yeah I don't hate Dan/Serena but Delena pwns them everyday.
last edited 1年以上前
i like draco and hermione lmaoooo....we need to make delena #1 i bet after season 2 we will have more people! qand i know right alice and jasper.do they even talk in the movie lmooo!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
hey bella! dan and serena? yuck! i hate most of these couples to tell you the truth.
1年以上前 katie15 said…
laugh
Sara I agree. HH is the only "couple" from Harry Potter that I liked. Harry and Ginny was really weird.:/

joe and demi are not even a couple anymore! im embarrassed that i even know that. lol!

Lmao, well to be fair, DE isn't a couple either.. BUT disney couples are an embarrassment to humanity lmao

I can't believe Twilight is popular full stop lmao.
1年以上前 cintia_cs said…
Hey Bella! I don't like Dan/Serena either.. they bore me.

i like draco and hermione lmaoooo
--
I like them too! Just not as much as Harry/Mione and Draco/Ginny ;)
1年以上前 DeanandDamon said…
rofl klea! i didnt watch the latest twilight movie in fear i would shoot myself but its true that jasper said like one word in the other movies.