Damon & Elena THE DELENA DIARIES!!!!

loveofdelena posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:19PM
a thread for all things delena show or books!...thoughts, feelings, pics, fics and much much more!! whatever you can think of!! lol

main rule : DELENA ONLY!!!

enjoy!

Damon & Elena 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 loveofdelena said…
heart
Gosh, i can't even begin to express my love for this couple, i just absolutley ADORE them together. they have sooooo much depth and emotion in one scene alone, their chemistry is so damn intense that it takes my breath away just watching it!! their scene's, their quotes, their storylines are utterly compelling and so unpredictable and exciting to witness, and their jorney from enemies, too friends, too almost lovers, is so ADDICTIVE and continues to wow me even now!! and i am so very privilied and honered to be part of such an AMAZING fandom, they fans are awsome to behold, and delena it'sself is nothing short of PERFECTION!!! and i hope and pray with all my heart that the writers begin to see sense and realise that delena is and always will be the true and epic love story of the show, and it will be for a very long time to come. DELENA TWINFLAMES FOREVER AND ALWAYS FWT!!!

Sorry, i just had to get that out!! to my fellow delena shippers, i love you all!! hearts to you!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 loveofdelena said…
big smile
i can't wait for season four!! i have a feeling that when it comes to delena, it will blow season three out the water!! BRING ON THE DELENA AWSOMENSS!!!