Criminal Minds Girls What is your favourite CM Girls moment?

Kelsje posted on Jul 20, 2009 at 04:43PM
It doesn't have to contain all 3 girls...you could have 2 girls in one moment as well.

My favourite is the bar scene with Brad "the real FBI agent"
Prentiss: "Ladies, this is Brad, a real FBI agent."
Garcia: "Really?"
Prentiss: "Really."
JJ: "No way."
Prentiss: (nods) "Mm-hmm."
Garcia: "That's exciting. What's it like at Quan-ti-co?"

What is your favourite moment?

Criminal Minds Girls 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 suu said…
smile
That has got to be my favourite moment as well :)
It was so funny!

But I have other fav. moments too. I'll think about it and then I'll write them in here :)
1年以上前 Kelsje said…
I also love all the JJ and Garcia moments when they are in Garcia's office...It's always fun with those two!
1年以上前 suu said…
laugh
Yep, those moments are always so great :D
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
big smile
The Bar scene with Brad is definitley my fav moment of them all.
That was soo hilarious! :D
Really hope they will go to a Bar again.
But of course all the moment with Garcia's phonecalls, are so funny as well. She makes me laugh every time. She's a sweetie. :D
1年以上前 girly_girl said…
heart
I LOVE that scene! The bar scenes when all the girls are out are the best although I do love all the scenes between Garcia and JJ.
1年以上前 Kelsje said…
smile
I also love the Emily & JJ scenes when they are working together... they make good partners!
1年以上前 Celina79 said…
big smile
Oh yes, JJ&Emily scenes are of course great as well. Hope they will be more paired up together in Season 5. I mean 2 girls with a gun, is awsome! :D
1年以上前 suu said…
smile
I was just watching "Revelations" and I have to say that I loved that scene where Emily & JJ are in the bathroom :)
1年以上前 Kelsje said…
laugh
I like the scene at the end of 5x07 with Em&JJ Emily just has to add the shovel part :P
JJ: Spence stop it. We didn't know she was gonna be dangerous, she was just a friend of a victim. Granted a Scitzophrenic friend with a Sociopathic partner.
Emily: And a shovel.
1年以上前 suu said…
laugh
And the way Emily says: "Are you okay?" is so funny!