キリスト教 Prayer Thread

sportzluva23 posted on Nov 11, 2008 at 04:51PM
Hey everyone I'm sportzluva23(23 for short) I'm new to this spot and I thought I'd post something I found on another Christian website:

This is a prayer thread where you post who we need to pray for in your life. (and why we need to pray for them, if you wish)

A family friend of mine whose husband got very very ill about a month ago. He is now at his home, but he is hooked up to oxygen tanks and has limited mobility. About this same time, my friends daughter got laid off and desperately needs money for her and her two daughters. With the holidays coming up, they don't know what they're going to do. I would love it if you would include them in your prayers. Thank you and God bless.

キリスト教 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Sweetpea7s said…
I feel weird asking for prayer from people I don't know but here's mine
1. My brother in Iraq
2. Myself...I lost my job in Novemeber and have been having a hard time finding a job.
1年以上前 Cinders said…
I send good thoughts to your brother, and the men and women fighting by his side, Sweetpea.

Have you gotten a new job yet? I wish you the best of luck in that endeavor.

Sportzluva, how are your friends doing? I realize it's six months later, but bless you, and bless your friends too, going through hard times.
last edited 1年以上前