チョコレート Fav kind of チョコレート

dragonrider posted on Apr 09, 2008 at 10:22PM
I like chocolate kisses

チョコレート 16 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 blind_moon said…
In general I like all chocolate especially white, but in terms of little chocolates I like truffles, and something called "Venus nipples"!
1年以上前 chocolatelover2 said…
dark chocolate. www.vanis.xpowertour.com
1年以上前 becca85 said…
Hershey's
Milk chocolate
1年以上前 izzzyroxmysocks said…
i defidently agree with becca85.=]
1年以上前 celebfan009 said…
wink
i agree with blind_moon but instead of truffles, i love pralines!!!!
1年以上前 celebfan009 said…
I agree with blind_moon, cozz i am defo a chocoholic, especially for white chocolate!!!! :P But instead of truffles being my fave i love pralines!
1年以上前 r-pattz said…
i like mint, key lime, and orange truffles
1年以上前 celebfan009 said…
kiss
Any white chocolate, especially dream by cadbury. Its amazingly nice! I like all Cadbury(apart form crunchie)and galaxy chocolate bar, and my other favouites have to be Mars bars, Twix, KitKats and toblerone :)xx
1年以上前 Chitra_96_chant said…
White chocolate,caramel chocolate,and of course....milk chocolate!!!i luvh cadburry dairy milk chocolate
1年以上前 DangerRoss said…
Meiji is my favorite.
1年以上前 LUVINTHISJUNK said…
I like any chocolate in the world, put chocolate in front of me and i will definately like it! But i prefer white chocolate and my favourite bar of chocolate is snickers.
1年以上前 sunshinebarney said…
I like nutty chocolates xD lmao
1年以上前 rhiaburnell said…
heart
i luv most chocolate but i dont like nutty stuff and i am not a huge fanof white chocolate yet i love white chocolate toblerone wierd huh.i love daaaaark chocolate.....CADBURYS BOURNVILLE ALL THE WAY
1年以上前 annieyap said…
smile
handmade truffles~
link
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 peace_sign said…
smirk
uh no you guys are all wrong a almond Snickers is the best it has practically all of what you all typed but better.
1年以上前 himalijagma said…
Dark chocolate and white chocolate