Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) USE YOUR WORDS! attention all BLERS

Broody_4_Cheery posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 05:50AM
so i think that we can all agree on something, bl rocks and mark is evil and mentally unstable, which is the only legitimate excuse he has for what oth has turned into. and with the latest evil developement of brooke not able to have a baby WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway alot of hearts are breaking because this means no bl baby ever (and no him marrying some blonde and having a kid with her didn't mark the end of the bl and bl family dream, divorce exist for a reason, and besides, accidents happen).

anyway, after everything the former genius now mad evil man has done i think its time us bl fanpoppers finally had a go at him, and the murder plan while excellent (and by no menas should stop) the alibi's are yet to be sorted...

so we're writing him a letter.

this is how it works, just post here what you wanna say to mark, about bl, oth, anything you wanna blast him with. (you can put some praise in i guess, as long as you make it clear he ruined it with something else... unless he didnt but um... i don't think ur gonna find something solid he hasnt ruined in some way) anyway getting distracted.

yeah, post it here and then we will add it all up and send mark a letter or email or whatever.

please, post away.

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Mickei love the idea allthough he will not read it concidering he is rude to bl fans but whatever

Dear you Jackass why do you hate us so much
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
nice start terra.
1年以上前 monLOVEbrucas said…
i will do mine

mickey when u send make sure u start of nice so he thinks yay THAN GO BANG!! also say ur an lper :p so he will actyally read
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
lmao mon