Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3601-3650 of 116057

1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yep totally agree you try telling that to an lper they won't listen
1年以上前 Janni said…
I have tried hun, and i'm just so freaking pissed!:@
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I know what you mean I try not to argue with them they won't listen
1年以上前 Janni said…
It seems like whatever crap Peyton does, it is like some Angels' work or something!!:@
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yep. here is a link to a forum topic just added at the oth spot and it is why do you think Peyton is a bad friend go check it out.

link
1年以上前 Janni said…
I'll take a look later o something, i'm done for the day..so talk to you later<3
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
im totally gonna check that out! is anyone on??
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
i jus totally dont get lp fans like that new pick neyton or brathan and there like brathan are to alike its like for gods sake they go on about how lucas and peyton are so alike thats how there a good couple and brucas are to different and now there saying brathan are to alike HELLO basically they want there precious peyton to have everyone and dont giv a rats arse about brooke yes i know its only an au question but it still pisses me off grrrrrrrr
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol LP fans are just too selfish.
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
hello peoples.

whats this shit i hear about no brucas scene until the 10th ep!!!

yey! the eppie of bones where they finally kiss is on right this second, this is great, bones tonight on TV, OTH 2moro on computer, i love mondays and tuesdays. but i guess i wont have a brucas scene to even hope for, there better be bramie then, and some great naley.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Or Brathan! lol
i could deal with that, but i dont wanna have to settle for brathan, like we're getting nathan in replacement for lucas. not happy jan. im holding onto my crazy theory that brucas is being held off for a very good reason and that lucas has asked naley to look after brooke for him :P im allowed to be deluded.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
That's a great idea Mickei! I would really love to see more Brathan scenes and 0 Leyton scenes just to spite the LPers. lol
it just pisses me off that we were given this great brucas friendship and now we are back to nothing, like wtf, they aren't lovers or friends or anything anymore??? mark stop being a dick! ooh booth and bones are about to kiss, hold onto your gum! ooh now i am feeling puckish! that was lame, did they even move their mouths??? leyton have better kisses, that is so... cute scene but the kiss is lacking. anyway back to oth... arghh! they have have to be atleast friends, surely, why build it up and then just kill it. it has to mean something, like lets see lucas loves brooke but has chosen peyton so needs space, brooke also cant be around him at the moment because hes peytons and with everything thats happened she needs her own space caus well she cant lie to lucas can she, he'll see right through her.
or its mark being a dick.

well i really hope we get another brathan scene, or baley scene, or bramie scene, or brooke with all of them, really rub it in that brooke is a part of the scott family where as peyton isnt after all in jamies words brooke is family, shes aunt brooke. what is peyton? hmmmm.... not a scott in anyway.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Mickei you have to calm down! lol. I agree, I really can't read Mark's mind. I know he's up to something but knowing that he loves Peyton, I don't know what to expect!
i cant help it, oth works me up!

Nem its all just getting so crazy, he HAS to be up to something. wld it be rude of me to say he has to stop his personal feelings messing with the show considering its his show and all. just with this lindsey thing and then with the whole leyton idea and everything.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
No, I feel the same way! Hey great icon btw!

Gtg, bye!
last edited 1年以上前
thanks, i like it so it may stay that for a while., im in a brucas hug mood, i just wrote a whole fanfiction chapter based around how special they are. im in desperate need of a new brucas hug.

bye, catchya l8r
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I know, their hugs and kisses are all amazing! Where do you post your fanfics anyway?
fanfiction.net which i am having problems with caus im not getting my email alerts for some reason which tell me when ive gotten a review or a new story i have alerted has been updated :(

my fanfiction name is mickeiblue and i have like what seven stories or something up, all brucas, what can i say, i have them on my mind :)
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Oh cool. Maybe we can have a Brucas fanfic contest or something here. lol. Anyway, I'm totally going now! Hehe
anyone on?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
im on now! are you??
yeh i am =)
1年以上前 Janni said…
I'm on too^^
What up?
not much really you guys =)
1年以上前 Janni said…
Not much here either, been really busy lately..
Have you heard the rumor about not seeing Brucas until epi. 10? What do you think about that?
i no i herd i think its typical of mark look at season 4 its like ok lets shove leyton down there throats and give them no brucas
1年以上前 Janni said…
but do you think that at that point something will happen to Leyton..?
and that is when the start of Brucas is. or is just a good scene between, a scene that doesn't mean so much?:s
it could be any im hoping that they have a big argument and he ends up at brookes and is like i had now where to go and shes like awww and then hes like awwwww and you get where im going with this lol
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
anyone on??
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I am i just got home from school
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
Hey BLers
gossip girls on...:D
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I won't be able to see it for another three hours man it sucks living on the west coast
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
aww that does suck! :(

1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yes tell me about it
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!
What is wrong with Mark???? Why is he doing this????
Serioulsy OTH is like a soap opera now...!
last edited 1年以上前
what happened???
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
I dont wanna spoil it for anyone

but it had alot of Dan/Carrie/Haley/Deb drama...which I thought was kinda overdone.
Lucas goes to see Lindsey because of his book and there's alot of "I always knew you and Peyton" stuff and "I was pulling for the couple in the book" crap...ughhhhhhhhh!!!
Then Peyton and Mick have some scenes.
There were a couple of Brooke scenes...that I loved. And there was one scene where she says something like Peyton said in s3 to Jake. She says something like Haley has Nathan and Peyton has Lucas....so that could be something.

For me the dan/carrie drama was really soapish, but I'm glad its finally over. And seems like Mark is not done with trying to show us that LP is meant to be....ughhh gag!
last edited 1年以上前
okay...
i was already so sick of the carrie thing but at least its over, and it shoudl give me some jamie and naley jamie scenes rite? great more crap about leyton, lindsay always knew, she was pulling for the couple in the book, in the fn BOOK, not in real fn life for f sakes.
i will try to hold in my judgement til i watch it. i hope the peyton mick scenes were a little bit more exciting than last week, so... peytons bio dad or just an old friend of ellie's or still fuzzy???
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
I know right...? they stretched the Carrie thing for too long. No there are no Naley scenes because Nathan wasnt in town(he gets a phone call from this team so hes busy with that) there were Haley and Jamie scenes.

No we find out he's Peytons dad...he doesnt actually tell her but he sorta slips up. So Peyton knows that he's her father, but he doesnt know that Peyton knows.
last edited 1年以上前
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
lol
Yeeesssssss!!!!!!!
i can just imagine the conversations the writers have when coming up with 'new' storylines

"so what should happen this season?"

"well leyton are together so damn there goes the broody blonde angst, better write in some cheese"

"so what should we do with peyton?"

"I know, lets give her a family member"

"and then they can leave again"

"but who? thats rite we havent met her biological father"

"and then next season we can raise anna sawyer from the dead, maybe shes really a criminal on the run or in witness protection, she can come into town and then leave again"

"maybe a long lost twin for the season after that?"

"who needs a transplant and they can die horribly peyton once again loosing someone"

"heck lets just kill off lucas"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
Lmao!!!

Oh I forgot to tell you...Peytons dad is an alcoholic and was in rehab! I just remembered when you said "and then they can leave again"
becuase I'm pretty sure that s what going to happen. It kinda did this epi too. She invites him for dinner but he never shows up he goes to a bar.
I see alot of Peyton crying in the future....uuuggghhhhh
I'm just SO sick of this.
oh even more original after s5, peyton crying, why didnt i think of that, because shes usually such a happy person.
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
hahaha...Yeah I can really see how this season is going to be soo different and original!
im trying to think of teh silver lining, if hes her dad then hes dereks dad which means derek may be back to be all peytons big brother like, and maybe he can tell lucas to stop babying peyton, then chris keller can come back and say wtf man why the hell are you still with the skinny blonde, and then rachel can return and remind him who exactly in the one just in time for jake's much needed homecoming so jeyton can get back on track and finally have a chance.
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
^^ that would be awesome!!!

Rachel and Jake really need to come back. Rachel has to come back and tell Brooke about the destiny shot and also Peyton and needs to remind Lucas about it too! and Jake needs to come in for Peyton so I can go back to tolerating her!
lol. well hopefully youll have a reason to tolerate her soon.