Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3151-3200 of 116057

1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
ok you can go back but you have to be careful. You can debate but try not to take it personal and you won't get in trouble.
1年以上前 1treehillfan said…
Yeah, I'm definitely re-reading the rules!!!
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
link

Please vote!!
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hey anyone on??
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey anyone on?

im browsing through the oth spot and i dont know if its always been this way but to me there seems to be a new wave of quite immature brucasers there that i havent seen in this spot.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
how immature are they.
1年以上前 RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
yea B4C, I noticed it and I was embarressed. I have always felt that more LP fans are immature, but there is a new wave as you say that are falling into that pattern of 1. not answering picks with reason 2. Being in coherent and rude. I don't want Brucasers to be associated with what I see in most LPers!
terra what rece said. and i agree compeltely with it.

lots of those short answers like BUCAS FOREVER over and over again even i swear when the question isnt brucas related at all.
I know. I was just WTF where did they all come from. I love the support, but I will not be able to handle the LPers being more mature than us! That stuff is just silly. I mean what does Brucas Forever prove....or my personal fav.
BRUCAs<3333333333333
lol
anyways gotta ago to bed. night ladies.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
good night. I just did this pick at the oth spot asking what you really find annoying on their.

link
nite Rece!!!

ill check taht out terra.

gtg. catchya l8r
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Hey I need some BL opinion! link
anyone on?
im on mickei.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
me too
how are ya?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
good just going back and forth and doing some debating with some lpers on how Peyton stole Lucas twice.
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
god that debate never gets old =)
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hey anyone on??
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
I actually like that BLers are coming out saying what they want to...Whats wrong with saying Brucas forever...you should be able to say what ever you want unless youre bashing someones opinion.
I think everyone should be able to say what ever they want but without getting personal. For me being immature is when you start attacking the person adn start name calling. And thank God I have never seen a BLer attack someone's opinion and name calling but I have have been attacked by an LPer...actually many LPer for saying that Peyton is not a good friend.
last edited 1年以上前
god jus ignore them seriously theres alot thats imature i jus hate it when people bash opinons
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
Yeah, I know. I hate when people bash opinions and I try to ignore them the best I can.
i think on a whole that brucas fans a more mature
we never used to be like we jus used to shout all the time but now we are a lot more mature
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hye whats up guys??
hiiii hannah you ok?
ooooo new page go me
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
yah im good! you?/
noit to bad jus doin work which really sucks coz i really cant be bothered to do it lol
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
aww that sucks! i just finished my hw!
awww lucky you i had a 3000 word scrpit that was ment to be in 2day i got an extention til 2moz but ive still only got 700 words lol i suck
so do you know who madd this anti leyton spot?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
omg that sucks!!!! i have to write an essay for comp info about like technology!

nope! another one was made! wow! i mean it's making us mature brucas fans look like losers
i no yeh weve got alot of new fans tho =) to be fair when i nfirst started i was imature and used to shout at everyone lol
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
when i first joined fanpop i went on the lp spot( i didn't know it was off limits!) but every lper hated me for so long! i would get so annoyed cause there was only like 10 bl fans then! when did you join fanpop?
hmmm i dunno i have an old account but i forgot the password so i remade this one i was really worried coz i thought people mite of said i was making fake accounts or watever but i cant even remmeber my username for my old one lol
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
ohh whatever people always thought that me and my sis were the same person but were not! i have like 7 sibs so that can be a lot of accounts.. do you have any sibs?
nope wel i do somewhere but ive never met them and who is your sis or does she not use it?
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
Hey guys!

anyone watching gossip girl?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
that is about 3 hours away for me
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
aww yeah gg was so good:]
and she doesn't really go on she was "lizisme"
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
damn it sucks living on the west coast
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
Yeah I really liked it too! I thougt it was a good episode!
OMG!!! I AM SO HAPPY! i got a job, u prob dont know this but ive been unemployed for a few months and it was relaly depressing me and i was struggling with all my bills and now i have a job *do a little dance* this means money! this means i can buy season 4 and 5 of oth! this emans i can actually by my coming niece/nephew a present, this means i can get a new pair of jeans lol, this means i can go out to dinner and lunch with friends, omg! this means i can go out to the ruby room with my main ho and get super drunk and have a hangover! this means i can stop hearing my sister dis me for not working, this means i can buy books again and oh i owe Mele for that holiday we went on. sigh. i am happy. very happy, maybe ill get my life in order now :P yeah, ill be broke from spoiling the kids but still somethings better than nothing!!! woohooo!

omg! waiting impatiently for the new oth ep, i hope it was good, i hope there was some BL.
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
wohooo!!! Im glad you got a job!!

My friends told me that the OTH episode was boring...I have to wait for it to come online.
hey thanks chloe, i have to wait too, i keep checking, damn, boring huh? well im sure ill enjoy bits of it.
1年以上前 saBRUCAS said…
Yeah I guess we'll see where/how do you watch OTH? I couldnt watch it because I have decided to not watch till we get BL scenes.
1年以上前 kuhriissten said…
yeah so i didnt watch this weeks episode either! lol you can watch OTH online, if you need a link let me know and ill hook you up haha
i just go to greatstufftv. i plan to watch it, but ive heard bad i just read a huge rant about it and now im thinking if its that bad how the hell will i justify in my mind whats going on.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
you guys this episode was not boring and you want to know the best part. Besides Brooke finally standing up to her damn mother. Get ready for it. No LEYTON.
OMG!!!! okay loving the episode already then, thanks terra! and i hear theres some bramie bonding too.