Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20351-20400 of 116057

1年以上前 kristinabetty said…
I dont think i do but who knows and thats cool im trying to stay awake
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
kiss
anyway gtg now. hope to catchya both around ehre another time. bye
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
wink
People with accents never think they have accents so that probably wasn't the best question lol! What time is it over there? Here it's pretty early still, just finished my homework, nothing to do on tuesday nights expect watch 90210! =| haha do you watch it?
1年以上前 brittneyy said…
BYE MICKEI =]♥
bye mickei but hey britt r u still on
it is 8 here and no i dont i watched the old ones
hey im sorry i gtg do my homework
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
anyone on?
smile
anyone around?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Broody you still on
yep, bratty, just got distracted talking to my big sis on msn, but shes not talking to me now, lmao.
hmmm
r u still on?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Yeah, what's up? :)
nothing much, just talking to jondy who has just informed me shes moving to CAIRNS!!! on the other fn side of the bloody country!!! shes abandoning me! but on the plus side its a place to crash on holidays. sigh. so now im teasing her about moving with the bf and how marriage and babies is next, lmao, she hates kids and marriage, shes liek no way. but like i always say, accidents happen :)

so how u going, did u get any studying done?
brb, just having dinner
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Aww sorry I was just reading some TH transcripts. :) yeah, but I got more readings to do!
wat u apologising for. hehehe i have like four bl utubes loading. have u watched the ep yet???
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Not yet, hah. Wait, how did Broooke take the baby news?
oh em gee! in true brooke davis style she was all happy and selfless, and it was friggin unbelievable, tgough she did go like 'no' or soemthing like that at first and peyton gets all worried but then brooke says that its because she just finished peytons skinny girl wedding dress. but though brooke is cool with it or seems cool with it, later in the episode shes talking to sam about julian and is all like how it cant be a date because its like an unwritten rule friends exes are off limits and no matter what they say i quote "we're never really okay with it". so roughly translated, dont believe what brooke says she is not cool with lp. he he he.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Finally! She's not cool with LP, not cool with Peyton. lol
although certain people will of course say that it meant nothing and brooke is cool with it all...

but in brookes words ^ no matter what she says she is never really okay with it. julian though didnt pretend to be happy, he said quite honeatly that it was hard to hear. oooh next weeks promo has sam walking in on julian and brooke making out on the couch!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
The couch, really Mark, the couch? :[
lol, did u just have bl flashbacks?

well i guess it was easy location seeing sam has to walk through teh door and see em. imagine if it was lucas who walks in on them, gawd i want that to happen, oir even lp both walk in on them. brooke can go see julian at work and they get a little MA and then lucas walks in "oh um sorry" he he he.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
hmmm
I guess I'm a bit afraid if it was Lucas, what if Mark is in Leyton mood(he's hardly out of the Leyton mood), then they'll just laugh it off and maybe make LP join the make out session!
oh no bad mental pictures there.

awkward foursome.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
angry
LMAO I still want my Brucas.
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
hey everyone
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Hey Dawn!
hey nem you ok hun?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Yeah, how bout you? Is Mickei still here? Cause I'll be leaving in a few minutes.
i dunno ive jus come on
crying
sorry nem, just got busy answering all the friggin picks that appeared out of like nowhere. awww, how long can we stretch these minutes?

and hi Dawn!
hey hun =)
hi. hows life treating u?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
heart
lol sorry, well gtg, catch ya tom! bye!
ok cya hun and yeh im good thanks hun you?
bye nem, im pretty much booked 2moro, but hopefully ill catch up with u soon. don't study too hard!

dawn, im good. im in an oth high mood at the moment, ask me again in two days when i calm down.
last edited 1年以上前
lol and did you like the last episode?
i like every episode. i did think is was a little well boring and nothing much happened but there was some great cute and funny moments, its just i want more than cute funny moments in an episode. brulian made it for me, if it wasnt for brulian i probably wouldnt be so cool with the ep. theyre a pill thats so much easier to swollow than lp.
i really like brulian and i loved the episode i think chad did a great job and leyton honestly didnt bother me lol
blasphemy! dawn, i can never speak to you again. just joking.

lol, lp in theory bother me more than lp in teh eps bother me, i barely notice them in the actual eps that they simply dont really bother me, i sometimes laugh at them (not with them, at them, sorry cant help my lp hate but thinking of them as a joke gets me by) but other than that i focus on everything else, like brookes great storylines this season, the blossoming brulian, and the naley. i just hope nathans not away all the time. though after the little chris mention im thinking its time chris kellar came back to tree hill again.

i dont know about you, i know some people dont like it but i really like the brooke sam sl, they crack me up so much yet still tug an emotional cord, and i like how she ties in with brulian as well, i sorta look at brulian and sam and simply cant help seeing a family, and now im sorta seeing jack in the picture too. maybe julian could foster him :)
last edited 1年以上前
i really love brooke and sam aswel and yeh with me lp episodes i dont mind but when i think about lp it makes my blood boil lol and i thought of jack aswel but i hope not i know its mean but i like brooke sam and julian i dont want jack to come into the picture

anyway hun gtg got a driving lesson lol cya
xxx
not mean at all. brooke is after all only like 23, one teenage kid is hard to believe as it is. lmao, its like lps alright unless i think too much about them and suddenly i remember all the flaws, all teh crappiness, all the joke they are, all that we could have but dont have because of them and suddenly my anger just grows. but i have to admit occasionally they make me feel sick, and i mean literally i feel sick in the stomach watcging them, and not the good butterfly feelings brucas or even brulian give me.

luck with the drivers test, i better go to bed anyway. bye! have a good one.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
anyone on??
1年以上前 Janni said…
smile
I'm :D
But i gotta go soon..
How far have you withe book?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
first chapter only? LMAOO! It's exams period!! Thank god...they end up in a week. I CAAAAAAAAAAAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!
1年以上前 Janni said…
monkey
lol xP
Well I can't wait for you to finish it:P

What's up..?
*felling monkey* lmao!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
ME 2!! Then we're deffo going to discuss about it<33!
Nahh...i'm good. I was watching some Bedward vids on youtube! PURE LOVE FTW!
1年以上前 Janni said…
I'm adding some xP
1年以上前 Janni said…
20400th comment
tihi xP