Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12551-12600 of 116057

1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
lmao.

omg! me and my sis had a 'talk' earlier about leytons sex life or lack of more like, she was all like how lp have had it more times than bl, and i laughed. yeah right. their first time looked as thrilling as waiting for a bus, after high school they like never saw each other, they meet up in la and dont have sex even though they havent seen each other for ages, and even though tehy now are engaged and live together i still doubt that theyve caught up bl sexcapades. i told her as much, she huffed. she knows im right.
thinking of leyton and sex is like thinking of my grandparents and sex.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
LMAO I really don't see what's to love about Leyton. =[
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
okay guys read the recent comment on this pick i am not gonna reply because it is gonna lead to fight and i do not what them to start. link
maybe they like comedy, i now i always have an urge to laugh when i see them being a 'couple'
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Aww I feel bad Terra, I started that poll.
omg! this is why i dont like lpers, i resisted saying hate there. they point out about blers choosing peyton yet some blers didnt choose peyton and a lot of lpers picked brooke too, you didnt see the lpers telling off their fellow lpers. why cant they just face that some people dont like peyton, omg! i love peyton, but hell i know the girl aint perfect, i would love to have slapped her a few times, and hell ive wanted to slap brooke a few times too, more so peyton though. oh and i have a sudden urge to do one of my post pull aparts and copy paste something from there with my own personal come backs.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I know right? I mean, it's just a slap! lol if I truly hate Peyton I'd do more than just a slap maybe run her over or something lol.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
not all lpers are that bad i think some of the ones on fanpop are bad i had to respond to her comment but i stopped before i said something that started another fight i do not like that one she pisses me off.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Well I won't let this one get away.
u know what pisses me off more than lpers, peytoners, the ones who think shes all perfect and refuse to admit shes ever made a wrong decision in her life, its all lucas' fault, or brooke's fault, p sawyers such a great friend, who has never done a selfish thing in her life, she never lied or did anything that was two faced, shes a saint who is all so perfect. all her wrongs when forced to admit that perhaps her alleged crimes have some substance behind them, well it doesnt matter because theyre all balanced by someone elses wrong, because with p sawyer two wrongs apparently make a right, and it doesnt even matter because her wrong was not as wrong as everyone elses wrong.

i mean god forbid lucas move on, but lets not blame peyton for doing the same thing, gawd forbid lucas get engaged and fall in love years after they separated, yet its fine for peyton to grab him so quickly after brucas ended. because yes, like peytoners think, p sawyer has first dibs on all guys, everyone must be devoted to her, and if a guy likes her, she shows no interesta and is currently unavailable then every otehr girl who likes him has to stay away, because the two single people arent allowed to be happy together because the taken peyton has dibs u know. because its peyton, so all rules are off except the laws of peyton.

i think i should stop now.

1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Sorry Terra, I deleted my first comment and posted another one. GTG, bye!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
it feels good to get that out Mickei but some are blinded
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol Mickei, I know. And I'm pretty sure they're thinking the same thing about us. lol. But this seventeenqueen really pisses me off. I tried to be friends with her but yeah, whatever. She's really rude! As I said, being the angels that we are, we won't do anything about it. lol. I will check back again tomorrow.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
ok see you later Nem i have other lpers so it is no big deal that she wants to piss us off.
arghh! people are allowed not to like peyton, hell i like her, not always granted, i dont think shes perfect and i will express in details where i think she went wrong, i will not blindly defend her actions. but i hate how they try to tell us we cant not like her, as if there are no lpers who hate brooke or diss her.

oh and when whats her name 17queen said not to hate peyton for bl being together, apparently because everyone in real life are leytoners, well who cares, its a tv show so ofcours teh characters are going to get the fall back for their actions not the creators all the time, with that logic we mise well not care about anyhing in it, of we're not allowed to hate em does that mena we're not allowed to love em?
like it or not, mark designed peyton to be this way, he could ahve done it different but he decide dto put peyton in that spot, he could have ended bl a different way, he didnt, he could have had peyton act more noble and be less selfish and not lie but he didnt, he could have not have peyton constantly kiss a non single lucas but he didnt, we can't just ignore all the bad of a character and accept only the good, everything creates who they are. you cant champion peyton for all her good points, then blame and hate mark for all the bad faults as if its not a part of peyton. wake up and smell the two faced lying bitch! she has been one, she does make mistakes and mre often than not she continues to repeat those mistakes.

and people think peytons mark's favourite, if thats his idea of love i wouldnt wanna see what he does to a character he hates.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
well said Mickei they are blined when it comes to her and i love Brooke but she is no angel and i have said that but if you do not like Leyton thier is something wrong with you and god forbid you do not like Peyton their is something wrong with you that person pisses a lot of us and i have tried to look pass it but i do not like her she is a little rude immature person and i know a lper who is 16 and does not act like that and a lot of friends are blers. So some can me mature but they just chose not to do it.
the idea of brooke being an angel, its laughable. but thats what i love about her, she has this shadowed past and has made huge mistakes but she owns up to it and fixes her f ups, i have a hard time holding her past against her when she constantly makes up for it and learns from it, she takes the bad and make sit good, and continues to grow as a person (unlike someone)

thats the rude lper who came to teh brucas spot not long ago rite? gawd, did you see her last comment, like she couldnt even back off and say goodbye without taking another dig at us, i think shes one of those 'peytoners' and applies the same rules to herself, she did absoluetly nothing wrong of cpurse it was all on us.
is nem gone? well bye bratty! i hope mary didnt get to ya.

anyways, gtg to sleep before tonight turns into like last night. bye terra!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yes that is true apparently i am blinded my ruby red Brucas glasses i really do not like her i am not gonna be nice to that one and i think she will not be coming back to the spot but if she does i will not be nice to her.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Mary's back now...![after her spanish lesson]
"what sort of flowrs do you want at your funeral?"
HAHAHA!
So it's official eh? We're all getting ready for the funeral...at least we give her the chance to choose the kind of flowers she wants. LOL!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
IKR? Sometimes i think you are TOO nice to people who don't actually deserve it Terra...LMAO! I admire you for that but WOW! How you're doing it and you're not losing your temper? It's simply AMAZING.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I don't know but that person does not deserve it and i am done with trying with her i got Maddy, Karla and Andrea the lpers i love and who do not have issues and are not rude so i could care less about this little immature people.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
You're absolutely right hun...what can i say? Some people are truly pathetic...there's nothing we can do about it.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
nope just ignore them and they might stop they do it to piss us off and that person was here awhile ago spreading here views but we got here to stop before she ran into more trouble.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
You know...it's just funny sometimes. Every time a BL fan says something about Pucas/Peyton they go completely INSANE and they even report people for just stating they don't like a character...and when it comes to BL and Brooke they're doing the EXACT same thing and they expect us to just sit down and start reading their rude comments without doing ANYTHING.
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
LOL Mary I know some of them do that and it drives me crazy, but I try to hold my tongue the best I can,cause I'm sick of fighting all the freakin time..ROFL
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey girlies! <33 Anyone on? =)
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I am too Kels and i hold my tongue but every damn time a pick is made that has nothing to do with Leyton or Brucas or with Brooke or Peyton they turn it into it and Mary is right i am staying out of it from now on and i am gonna stay friends with the ones i love or like other than that it is not worth it and i could care less what they think about me or say about me that is just childish.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey Terra. Yeah, that is all true..

Btw! OGM, i LOVE what you did with this forum Dawn! <33
When i saw a update with the name: "Let it out - come and talk" i had no idea what the hell it was.
It's great! =D
I don't have any 1000th comment! =( lol
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Hey Cat this is great with the update
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yeah it is! =D

How are you Terra? It's everything going right? =)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I am fine it is just a little stressful time of the year with finals and i am trying to figure out what to do with my secret santa thing.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
I know.. I will have mines in January, i think! =S
Thank god that my holidays are almost here, i'm SO sick of school.. you have no idea.

LOL. What's the secret santa thing? =P
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
On OTH forums and THF it is where you sign up and the staff match's you with someone and then you have to give them a gift and then give it to the selected staff member and then they give it to your person.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Humm. That's funny! =)

You will have to give stuff like images, vids, ..., right?
Do you know well the person that you will give the "present"? =P

Aww That's so cute! ^^ =)
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
well i know both of them and i am glad that the one i just got that it is a brucas fan that is so good and the other one i know well i think i am gonna do a poem for one and a video for another.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hey whats up guys?
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey Hannah! <33

Nothing much.. I fell like doing something, but i have nothing to do. lol (pretty stupid, i know.. xP)

And Terra that's pretty good hun! =)
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
thanks i was worried i was gonna get a Leyton fan but i am glad i got a Brucas fan.
1年以上前 mcewen_girl said…
Hey guys,I'm back but thats good u got a BLer Terra
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey Kelsie! =)
Whats up?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I know it is both of mine are blers so this should work
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hi^^
What's up?
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey Janni <3

Nothing and you?
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hei CAtia<3
Just addong some Bedward video<3 I saw the Twilight movie this weekend and I'm so in Love with Edward Cullen!!!(L)(L)(L) Jeezz<3
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Aww I know Janni!! <33
I saw the movie last week i think. I mean, i noticed that the movie has a lot of mistakes, but i loved! I will see it a second time soon! =)

Edward is LOVE! =D
1年以上前 Janni said…
I too noticed that and it bugge sme that tey showed the women Vitoria or whatever in the end, even thought she was officially in the book there! But all together it was AMAZING! all the EB parts were GREAT and I'm so in love with Edward Cullen!!!<3
And I loved the part where they get out of the car and everyone is staring at them. And Edward is all "Who cares?" attitude --- *LOVE<3<3*
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
What was your fav scene hun? =)
I LOVEEED the baseball scene! So great! And the music.. Supermassive Black Hole by Muse.. Love it. <3
1年以上前 Janni said…
My icon scene, the one where they are getting out of the car at school and everyone is staring! LOVED that scene *Love LOve Love<3<3*
And also the one where he says: " So the lion fell in love with a lamb" <3<3<3
LOVED THAT<3<3