Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 114151-114200 of 116057

1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
HOLY SHIT BEARS VS. PACKERS NEXT WEEKEND.
WINNER GOES TO THE SUPERBOWL.
I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO DIE.
1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
is this a good thing or bad, hannah? good death im assuming.

i need some optimism! anyone around?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD.
It will be bad if we lose but it's goooooooooood
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
cool
I think you guys should come on the BFG.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
God Dammit i hate guys. I can't fucking stand them, they just take advantage of girls sooooooo easily like it's nothing. How is this possible. that the world can be this fucked up.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
IS ANYONE HEREE.
Please i really really really need someone.
1年以上前 monLOVEbrucas said…
hannah wats wrong bby ;[
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Can i message you.
1年以上前 monLOVEbrucas said…
ofc <3
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
i'm sooo bored...
1年以上前 Irreversible said…
Anyone?
anyone?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
your mom
sorry, for a moment i thought my sister had hacked onto FP and replied. she's always saying 'your mom' when i ask her questions.

hey hann, how u been?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Sucky i have sooooooooooo much hw i just can't bring myself to do it.
argh homewok, it sdle illegal to give kids homework. what a cop out, teachers are meant todo teh job and teach us not make us teach ourselves.

im having a cant brin myself t d it moment 2, have to write a letter for work so i can get transferred like i want but i have writers block.

so far, i wrote...
dear micelle, *crossed out*I am wrting in reg*crossed out* I SUCK. please hire me.

something tells me that wont impress them.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
lamoooooooooooo
that's soooooo impressive.

it should be....
i dont know why im nervous or worried, once i write the letter i should get accepted, theyre closing ours down, they need people there, they need to move me, its a no brainer. but something always fucks things up hmmmm i guess if i dont write it im the only thing fucking it up, i really need to write it.

as you need to do hw, but hey if its no due tomorrow u shld be good. its not due tomorrow is it?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Just write. I can read it when your done if you want. When is it due?
It's due tomorrow it's like a character description, so not to bad but i have to read like 50pgs of this book with super small text.
ew small text, better start reading then.

its not due, more like if i wnat the job i have to giev teh letter, teh sooner the better. i have at least twelve hours until work, well sleep and then work.

so whens this big football game that has you so excited?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
On sunday the 23rd. So like 5 days. BUT it's our biggest rival and if we win we go to the super bowl which is like IT. If you win the super bowl. YOU ARE THE BEST. SOOOO WE HAVE TO WIN.
And the Wisconsin's are fucking cheese heads who don't even know how to spell Chicago.
lol. well good luck then. wouldnt want bad spellers to win.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
STOP the sarcasm you know you are a bears fan.
its not sarcasm! and if you ship the bears then i'll ship them for you as well. positive thoughts going their way...

anyways, ive gtg, later tigger
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
byeeeeeeeeeeeee<3333

It's not really shipping but yeah WOOOOOOO!
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
where are youuuu all?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
people people?
1年以上前 brucas_naley101 said…
anyone?
annnnnnnnnnnnyone?
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
anyone?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
rainy
come on people this is pathetic
1年以上前 Jessica4695 said…
mary?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
My heart is broken </3
anyone?
hannah u still here?
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Yes ma'am

You know what's seriously pissing me off?

Okay the fact that everyone not from America is like "oh the new skins sucks cause it's American"

Do they honestly here themselves. I mean I ADMIT 251% the NEW SKINS IS NOTHING LIKE THE UK VERSION, but the fact that it's American doesn't change shit.

And me being American i guess you can say it's a bias, but firstly i'm not all patriotic or anything, i don't even want to live here when i'm older. But the fact that everyone is saying the show is horrible because it's American.

THAT'S not the problem. It's MTV/ the bad quality of acting mix in a complete copy of the original and of course you'll get a show that's a piece of shit. I mean are people blind, has anyone outside of the US even watched any other show on MTV. That channel is garbage.
NOT to be a bitch or anything but A LOT OF AMERICAN SHOWS are pretty great, for starters LOST, OTH (s1-3), Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, The office (the british version of this sucks), House, Bones, Supernatural, Glee, DOZENS's of HBO shows.
These are shows THAT SOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE WATCH, TONS OF FOREIGN INCLUDED.

I get that people are mad that it's been redone (i myself think the new version is awful.) But it's not the FACT that its AMERICAN that makes it bad, it's the fact that the production sucks. So stop pointing a finger at Americans, I don't like being generalized as a stupid idiot. I get that it's "not me" their talking to but it's like shut the fuck up you just sound stupid.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Rant over.
lol well when it comes to TV america is way ahead, but i dont think its a diss at american tv, more just an observation that skins is about the british lifestyle and thats why it works, and it wouldnt work as well being americanised, and that instead of taking on other countries hits they redo them themelves and the majority of the time its a fail. flashbacks to the american kath and kim, lmao that was crap. though total kudos the american the office, love that, jim and pam ftw.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
For me I feel like if the show is made right, then it's good. IT's now about where if come from.

Let's say Skins was originally made in America. And it had all the character chemistry and the plot lines then it would be good. FOR me a good show isn't about where it's from sure a sexy accent can be nice, but it's about the ACTING QUALITY, and originality.
I get that they want it to portray British teens and stuff, but it being American isn't the problem. I mean if YOU'RE NOT FROM AMERICAN HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHAT THE TEENS ARE REALLY LIKE? Sorry i'm not mad at you or anything i'm just trying to say that they're logic has flaws.

Everyone is talking about how it sucks because it's American, not because the quality of the show.

AND you can diss American TV idc. It doesn't matter to me i mean i get that they say it, and sure a lot of remakes are pure shit. BUT IT'S not the culture that matters. If the show is done right it should be adaptable everywhere.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
link

you also never hear us Americans bitching about American shows made into UK shows.
i agree that it shouldnt be where its come from but how its made, ultimately its the quality of the show that makes it a hit or not (though sadly some great shows dont really get a chance, ill take a moment to mourn the premature death of life unexpected).
but at the same time when a show is a hit, why remake it? why redo it? it sounds like theyve stuck close to the original format but havent bothered with the more subtle things that make it a success, like chemistry and stuff. i can see how fans of an original could find that insulting. and its just common sense that different cultures have different lifestyles, and with that comes an overall different sense of morals, humour and so on.
theres no way skins could correctly portray the australian teen culture, not the wa one anyway, i couldnt imagine any american show doing it either.
dude the whole remake thing is just lame, not a fan of anyone doing it. fine for reality shows but why not just enjoy the original! or its friggin tv, so many shows are similiar, just make a new fn show up all together.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Yeah.
I get what you're saying.
But sometimes remakes are good. Like i said here THEY DON'T SHOW ANY other shows from different countries on TV. There is a BBC network that shows like British version of what not to wear, but not like drama any type of something fun. And a lot of these shows have really really really great storyline and stuff. So i think they are trying to expand the horizon of our television. Like here NO WHERE ON TV WILL ANYONE FIND an episode of Skins or British Office. No where. they only way to watch those shows is online. And I HATE WATCHING TV ONLINE. And i think a lot of other people do to. It's weird, this is just my opinion. and i'm not saying all this because i'm some super American supporter. I mean America is my country. Do i think Americans are stupid? Yes and No, the majority yes i just think our nation is uneducated because no one cares anymore. Do i think that there is a lot of fucked up stuff going on here? Yes.

But when it comes to forms of entertainment i feel like were the master. America as a nation invests their time in fun stuff, instead of stuff that will help our country in the future. Like the education of children is going down and down. IT's honestly horrible and i'm completely off topic. But i just think it's their way of trying to make up for not airing other shows on TV.

Should they create their own ideas? For sure, i think we have a lot of great TV shows we've made. I'm just sick of everyone on here saying that were such copies when their favorite shows are shows like LOST, or OTH, or GG. IT's dumb. We don't have an weekly skins here so we remake it, plus American's love their entertainment so marketers take advantage of that to make their money.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
ANOTHER THING.
Let's say UK decided to remake OTH. I feel like EVERYONE would go crazy and watch it. This is just my opinion i may be just another stupid American it's just how i see it.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
Great convo, but i'm gonna crash i have school tomorrow, and after a stressful week of exams i need my sleep.
Night love you<3
If anyone comes on tell them i say hi :]
omg no oth cant keep oth good, let alone another country! just no! lol. it sucks that you guys dont get to watch shows from other countries on tv at all. i dont know how many times ive complained that australia doesnt show enough american tv shows, caus yeah your right america is the master of tv/movies, god no question about it. and stop calling yourself a stupid american.
kk night hannah, sweet dreams, ilyt.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMM BORED..........
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
MYYYYYYYYYYY mother makes me so mad.
Sometimes i want to punch her in the face.
hey hann, u still around?