Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6851-6900 of 116057

1年以上前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
oh im 33 mins into it and i love it, i have screamed in good and bad ways the whoile time, and laughed and teared up and just all together loved it so far. still feeling blah on lucas like he needs to be more, do more, but everyone else gets five stars. and yeah feeling the hate for gigi, cant she like back off, i liked her s4, but now shes just taking it too far, she can be better than this. but lol worth it for the millie scenes, oth rule anything real great is born from something real bad. oh yeah getting the classic brooke thing, absolutely loved her this ep, and im even warming up to julian and brooke, in the words i murmured as their first scene ended 'im interested, oh, i'm interested'

ill check the pick out as soon as i finish watching
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yeah i know what you mean about Bruilen and i think everybody Hates Gigi she need to go.
at least she backs off, so well, she better just stay away from the happy couple. and omg, just have to say this, wtf is up with the random haley/derek scene? lol, i just thought that was beyond random.
last edited 1年以上前
so i answered the pick. i dont know if im being bitchy but i am so sick of feeling like lpers are trying to shove lp down my throat, like cant some of them just get over the fact blers prefer brucas and many still have hope. its driving me completely bonkers.
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I know Mickei it is bad enough that Mark has to do it but i don't like certain ones do and i think you know which one who bugs me some times.
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hey justed wanted to say hi and bye! cause im break is over:[[ i t2ygl! bye love yas<3
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
ps.. OME OMEOME OME OMEome ome 8days until twilight<333333333333333333333333333333­333­333­33 im so excited!!!!!! i finally got my t-shirt of edward!!!!! im wearing it right now! im so excited<33 i think the movie will be bad though! but whatever it's twilight! did i tell you guys i saw 3trailers the other day! hahah im helplessly addicted! sorry for the rant love yalls<33
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
that's ok Hannah you every right to be excited.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Anyone on?

Hannah I'm so pissed premiere's on the 25th! So all of you guys will be talking about it and I'm clueless as hell!
1年以上前 Janni said…
Anyone on?
It is worse for my case it comes out in februay here!:(
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i am Janni don't know if you still are
1年以上前 Janni said…
I'm still here.. Anything new?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
no nothing much with me
1年以上前 Janni said…
I feel like everything is quite now, no one is here. No figts or debates... Bugging me:P
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
true but here is one thing that might get you going this a pick on the oth spot i don't know if you have answered it but you should check it out i don't think this should be on that spot and once you see it you will see why.

link
1年以上前 Janni said…
I saw that hun, but they are just going to go all Peyton wacko crazy if we tell them that that oick should be on their fucking spot!
but What the hell! Ok so there had been romours about Peyton being pregnant, but serioulse do you think that Peyton will have a baby now!? And will that work at all?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i heard that rumor but i also heard that their is trouble that comes with that so i am thinking she either gets pregnant and has a miscarriage or she has cancer. I think if she gets pregnant i might puke i mean i love Peyton but i can tolerate Thunder but not a baby and if any one should get a baby or get pregnant it should be Brooke.
1年以上前 Janni said…
I agree! I read just now that it is cnofirmed that she is preg. But I've a thought, what if Lucas isn't the father but Julian is^^ I like that idea:P
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
oh me too that is a great idea and then maybe Lucas and Brooke can get back together for good.
1年以上前 Janni said…
Yeyy<33
We are alloud to hope^^
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yes we are i am gonna past my little rant i went on at othforums about Brucas fans being bitter according to a certain fan base.

I am sick of being called being bitter and being told to move on and that Brucas is in the past and they have moved on so should we. But just because LP is together doesn't mean i have excepted that Brucas is over and that i am gonna suck it up and move on because they are together i haven't excepted LP yet and it is gonna take a miracle for me. I do respect lp and lp fans but i don't like when some LP fans tell me to get over Brucas they are over they are never coming back as a couple. I will not being do that anytime soon. Even tough i don't like lp and the way that Brucas relationship is demeaned i will not stop watching even tough i know plenty of blers who have.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey girlies! =)
Whats up? ^^
1年以上前 Janni said…
This is the place to rant hun<3
It PISSES me off when LP fans says that we should move on! We love out couple and that is more than enough of a reason ti keep loving them and have faith in them. And I will NEVER I mean NEVER enjoy LP!! And if those fans think that we are going to surrender ore something crap then they are dumber then i ever thought! Cause we are hell no LP fans who are going to forget our couple, WE are BRUCAS FANS!!! and we are not some fans who fprget and move on the first second the next couple come on the screen!!!!
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hei Catia^^ we are venting!
Wanna join?:P
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i know it is funny some of us call us bitter and that we hate that Brooke is a lp cheerleader but some of them didn't like it when Peyton was a Brucas cheerleader in season 2. They call us bitter now i think some were in season 2. I wonder if we have any lurkers on this thread.
1年以上前 Janni said…
Well if we have some lurkes here, I seriously don't care! If they are here, they should be able to here us vent about their preciouse fucking couple!!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
I know it's not like they don't do the same and i can watch with Leyton but does not mean i am gonna ship Leyton ever even if hell froze over i still wouldn't
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hate them!! and the most annoying part is when fans say that they have chemistry!! GRRR:@
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yea, sure! =D I just don't really know what venting means. (sorry) xS

I totally agree with you. I mean.. Because Leyton is together NOW, doesn't mean that Brucas will not, and if they never came back as a couple, that doesn't mean that we have to stop loving them for what they were and that we must move on to *vomit* Leyton *vomit*!
1年以上前 Janni said…
Well i suck at explaning, but venting means that you talk/scream/wright with hate and anger about something oyu dislike. Like If you have a porbablem with LP you come here and write about your anger and how much you hate them +++
does it make sence?

Gotta go, dinner time^^
Talk to you later<3
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yea, is does! Thanks Janni! ^^
Have a good dinner =P Bye *
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
bye Janni ok guys i heard a new spoiler and i am sure you do not what to here it is very depressing if you want to know let me know but you will not like it.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hum.. God. I'm afraid.. but i want to know. lol
Is this about Leyton? =S
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yeah and you are gonna want to puke and might not want to watch it.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
She's pregnant?? :|
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yeah she is it has been confirmed i am not gonna stop watching but i want to seriously hurt Mark jack ass.
1年以上前 Janni said…
Hei I'm back from dinner^^
I read that too Terra, but i really hope that something happens to her!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
me too not anything to bad but damn it that is Brooke's storyline.
1年以上前 Janni said…
link
Found this interview:
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
OMG! I hate that! Mark is ruining the show with those stupid Leyton things!!! I also will not stop watching the show, but JUST because of Naley, Nathan and Brooke! Damn it!
I don't think that she will be the best mom.. I mean, look at the scenes that she had with Jamie.. None! :/ Urghhh! I hate them!
Brooke is the one who deserves to have a baby (with Lucas), not Peyton. I will only like this pregnancy thing if Peyton dies when she has the baby, and then Brooke help Lucas with the baby and they live happy forever.. And have a baby of their own. xD

I know that it will never happen. But still i wanted. lol
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey Janni.
1年以上前 Janni said…
Lvoe your idea CAtia;) I had one too, what if Julian is the father?:P
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Ahah! I LOVE yours the most!! xD
Are you kidding? Mine is impossible, yours is totally possible!!
1年以上前 Janni said…
Thanks hun<33 I guess that one is our only way out if the baby crap happends
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yea, i'm totally hopping for that. I mean, that makes so sence if it it's true! I would LOVE it! A good drama.. lol specially if then BL happens! <33
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
OMG! I just got 3 new medals!! Oh, finally i got my HP die-hard medal! It was about time.
And got a dedicated at The OC and Friends! hehe ^^

I'M SO HAPPY!! xD
1年以上前 Janni said…
I know<3
ANything knew?
1年以上前 Janni said…
CONGRATES HUN<333
ihihi^^ SO happy for you(L)
You know what this means? = Props:P
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Hey guys i have a site for you to check out in case you want to really vent and you will like this people they are my buddies from othforums. I have the same name i have here

link
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Awwww Thanks Janni! I'm so freaking happy!! <33