Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 57901-57950 of 116057

1年以上前 sophialover said…
lol
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yeah they are and i told this to Nem but looking back all of these caps i forgot how much i hated Peyton in season 1.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
*EYESEXAGE*
LOL. Yeah...this song is difficult to vid anyway. But it fits the GG cast SO much.
I think it's gonna turn out AWESOME. I just cannot wait for it.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
angry
Ughhh S1 Peyton...SHOOT ME NOW! Emo bitch.
1年以上前 livelovelaugh said…
yeh i hated peyton in season 1
yeh its suposed to be of all the GG girls but ive only used jenny serena and blair atm
i started a little 30 second vidlet the other day tho so im just gonna finish that now
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
oh i know the two worst seasons for her were one and five surprisingly the seasons she was chasing after someone.

dawn is that your new video
yeh terra the vid im working on
i actually liked peyton in season 5 it was only season 1 i didnt like her and she annoyed me abit in season 4
1年以上前 sophialover said…
S5 Peyton was even worse than S1 Peyton.
S5 Peyton was just a bitch chasing after Lucas to get his attention. She was SOOOOO desperate.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
30 seconds vidlet?
about who?
about chuckles
after hearing nothing but michael jackson songs everywhere ive been since thursday i had bad stuck in my head so decided to make a chuck vidlet lol
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
AWWWW<333
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i mean i love Peyton but i hate it when she is so damn whiny i can't stand it and think most of us hated Peyton in season 1
i didnt hate her because of the cheating i hated it because she had so many issues her life was fine nothing was wrong with her life but she hated it in peyton one she just looks like a bad person i liked her a few episodes into season 2 the one with naleys party i started to like her
my computor is going really slow
1年以上前 sophialover said…
lol Dawn i know. Everyone just keeps talking about it. "Where's Michael Jackson's doctor? How many pills did he gave him?"
Ughh.
Why can't they just shut up once and for all? I mean...if my idol was dead i would really like to just sit by myself all day and feeling depressed about it. I wouldn't like him to be constantly on the news. God rest his soul...When is the funeral anyway?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
angry
mine is slow too. It's probably fanpop.
i dunno when the funeral is
i know people just keep sending me jokes and im like yeh hes amazing and its a shock but give it a rest already
i was out thursday friday saturday and all that they played was MJ music
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i think the funeral will not be until the results of the second autopsy and that funeral will have everyone
1年以上前 sophialover said…
hmmm
but i heard the second autopsy might take even A MONTH or something.
yeh loads of people will go
the family think hes been murdered now
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i think they want to know what really happened before they do the funeral and last night at the bet awards they did a tribute to him and Janet was their and spoke.
ew i dont like janet jackson lol
ya know whats really bugging me is everyones like whats gonna hppen 2 his kids,,, do they not have a mother peoples parents die all the time onlt because its michael jackson i still cant beleive hes dead like =(
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i know the mother i believe is debbie rowe i am not sure
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hey anyone on?
gtg now cyas
xxx
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
bye TOFU<3
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Hey Hannah

eyesexage
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
hey T

omg the fray concert was amazing! they sound soooooooooooooooo good live, like better than it does on the cd!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i bet
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
it was awesome i was so upset that they didn't play my favorite song but then at the end the 1 guy comes out with just a guitar and plays it! i was like crying, mostly cause the song is so sad! but it was awesome
1年以上前 brucas4ever said…
so what ya up to?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
oh crap Hannah i totally forgot to reply i was off making BL icons for the bl header
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
anyone on?
anyone on?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Hiii! How's your headache? :D
getting slowly better xP
haha as if u new i was hungover straight away lol
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
lol I hate it when I have a headache.
i get migraines alot its my own fault i had a headache before i even went out and i was rather take painkillers or not drink or drink and of course i chose drink lol
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Of course you did :D
so anyway how r u?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I'm good, I watched GG awhile ago, now I wanna finish watching the whole season!
do you love it?
i see your a serena fan xD
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Yeah. This episode in particular. Idk the title/number but it's the CB limo scene :)
awwww 107 CB is amazing xD
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Noo, the one where they went to see Georgina :)