Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 56551-56600 of 116057

1年以上前 sophialover said…
lol!
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Don't worry Mary.

And yeah. It gets on my nerves how she doesn't give a damn about what she does. I felt like partying when i saw her death on the House of Wax. It should have been more real tho. xD

I hate het SO much!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
I haaaaaad to cheat. LOL. It was too tempting. <33
 I haaaaaad to cheat. LOL. It was too tempting. <33
1年以上前 sophialover said…
She needs to fuck off and die. I would love to see her BEGGING for money though. Like...lose ALL her money in a day maybe? And then walk around every L.A street on her precious high heels begging someone to help her?
Poor little rich girl...LMAO. She wouldn't deserve anything more than people's pity. Not that she deserves something more than that now.
I can't believe 9 year old girls actually want to BE like her and she's like A ROLE MODEL to them. Like..SERIOUSLY?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
No. I'm filling vids all over this forum. Everything i watch on YT i send it here.

But yeah.. I just blame crack. xD

And i love the Pirate's movies. The song is great too <33
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
And where can't you find the music?

The name is Black Black Heart and is sing by David Usher? ^^
Is that what you couldn't find?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
I LOVE POTC. Like...TOTALLY love. But i hated the ending. How could they end it with stupid predictable Willabeth?
We're leaving in a SPARRABETH world baby. It would be so thrilling and unexpected if these 2 were endgame.
Awwww i LOOOOVE J/E<33333 [reminds me of the dedicated i want to get on that spot...ROFL]
Btw Johnny turned 45 today LMAO. And he's still such a hottie<3
1年以上前 sophialover said…
yeah thaaat's it. But i want to download it and i can't find a download link anywhere. I searched for it in Limewire but it's not there...UGHH.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LMAO! I would love to see that too *.*
And she's a role model? I bet that those people who whoreship her don't live more than.. let's see.. 20 year old? That's pretty optimistic.
She would be the LAST thing i would want to tourn out in. She seriously disgust me! :@
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
back peoples
1年以上前 sophialover said…
hey T<33
Ughh she IS disgusting. She could like..spent her money on something REALLY important. I dunno what...charity...maybe? All she's interested in is her hair color and her "in" cell phone.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LMAO! Well.. it was predictable but i kinda of liked them being endgame.
I'm sorry but the J/E kiss just made me LMAOOO! xD
Jake is my fav. character tho. Love the guy! xD <33

And i had no idea his b-day was today!! Awww.. He stills really hot . =P
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
T! <33

I can't believe that he started talking about that whore because of the movie Keith.
It seriously is the only bad thing about the movie.. It can lead to a conversation about Paris Hilton! :O:O:O LOL
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
I don't dowload my own musics, i ask for them. [kinda like Paris begs for sex, but i do it for musics and in a much pure way! xD LMAO] so i can't really help you Mary. =[
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
oh no convos like that never lead to good places don't even get me started on Paris
1年以上前 sophialover said…
hahahaha lol. I just found it...YAYY.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
GREAT! =D The music rocks =P

And T, have you ever watched the movie Keith? You totally should! <33

I will spend the rest of my life (probably day xD) making advertising about the movie. You will watch it, doesn't matter if it is because you can't hear me anymnore or whatever. LOL xD
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
angry
OMFG!! LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND!

How hypocritical, seriously!!! :@
1年以上前 sophialover said…
big smile
LMAOO.
Yeah you should Terra. I'm gonna watch it too soon. [Remember...Cat is an addict. Specifically a crack addict. And we always say "yes" to crack addicts...xD]

How could you laugh your ass off you bitch? LOOOOOL. I went to the cinema 5 times just to watch that kiss. ROFL. I know. I was desperate. But the sexual chemistry between them was just WOW. I couldn't resist.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
OH MY FUCKING GOD. I think i just died. Did that slut HUG my Soph while she was totally eyefucking Chad?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
angry
I bed she also f*cked with the old guy that she was about to hug.

Rrrghhhhhhhhhh!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
never heard of that and their are so many movies i need to watch and the one i really want to see is Austin's last movie.

link

new fan

i really don't want to fan her back after looking through some of the spots she is part of.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Hahh it wouldn't surprise me if right after she was done with Chad, she went to "take care" of that old guy.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LMAO, seriosuly Mary? For looked disgusted with his moyth's smell! xD
Sorry, but it really looked like that. xD

The kiss made me laugh, at least i didn't cry. So, it's not bad. lol
1年以上前 sophialover said…
mischievous
huh? what's wrong with Jackie's mouth smell? LMAO. COME ON CAT. It was the hottest part of the movieee<333
1年以上前 sophialover said…
lol!
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
"Yeah you should Terra. I'm gonna watch it too soon. [Remember...Cat is an addict. Specifically a crack addict. And we always say "yes" to crack addicts...xD] "

Awww.. I love how you thing mary! <33

And you really should watch it Terra. Maybe after Austin's? =P
I will send a vid.. Wich should it be Mary, the trailer or the fan made vid? lol xD
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Cheater.. -.- xD
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
YAY! It's SOOO cheating time.
 YAY! It's SOOO cheating time.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
the trailer<33
It contains the truck line..LMAO.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
Yeah. I love my way of thinking too. I'm such a reasonable person<3
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LMAO Mary! xD

And i never fan people back. xP She likes OTH and HP. Not completely badd.. xD
And the was Selena on her spot list (Mary lovesss her ;)
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
ok i will but informers is first and i heard he has blond hair and it is very adult.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
LOL! The truck line.. *.* xD

Watch this T. <33
How do you feel about Jesse McCartney T? And she's Shelly from OTH. xD

Awww Mary.. You're the best Crack partner i ever could get. <33
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Duhh. She's got Selena on her list. You can actually see the girl has some pretty damn good taste in celebrities...LMAO.
Huh?
I always fan people back. I don't have the time to to look for what they like and check out if we have things in common and stuff. I just fan back everyone. I'm such a lazy person after all.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
ok i will but informers is first and i heard he has blond hair and it is very adult. -» Sorry, didn't understand? =/
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
LMAO i'm flattered Cat<33 Thaaaaaaaaaank you. *huggles*
Together we'll change the world someday.
Maybe turn everyone into crack maniacs? Introduce them to the crack love?
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LOL! I don't. I'm just fan of the people i know and have talked to. I just feel bad when i forget to be fan of people that i know. It happens all the time. =/
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
Hey!!

LOL I never fan people back. In fact I am only a fan of 60 people now.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
huh? Cat? You mean you've talked to 500 people you're a fan of? LOL.

MOLLY<3
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LMAO! You're welcome Mary, crack is just about love after all, right? <33

And yeah. Together, i belive, we will make it true! *.*
 LMAO! You're welcome Mary, crack is just about 愛 after all, right? <33 And yeah. Together, i be
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
Jesse um no comment on him and i used to fan people back but now i check them up and she is way to obsessed with Twilight for my taste.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
heart
Awwww imagine a world full of crack addicts? Okaaaay this dreams might come true after all.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
MOLLY! <33

Lol Mary, i'm only fan of 106 people. xD
And some is just because i like what they add or something, but i've talked with almost all of them. lol
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Damn yes. I can't stand people who are TOO obsessed with Twilight and are willing to sell their souls for Edward.
I mean i love Edward but...seriously? Probably 10 year olds who still can't use properly their computer.
1年以上前 mollyx365 said…
I can't stand people who are TOO obsessed with Twilight and are willing to sell their souls for Edward

LMAO I know. Some Twilight fans are unaware that Edward is not real.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
With yoy and me, i belive that miracle will happen! =') I'm already getting emotional just of thinking about the perfect crackland.

And you don't like Jesse, T? Oh. I adore him! <33
I love his voice, and he tourns out to be a great actor too. ^^
1年以上前 sophialover said…
OMFG can you guys believe it? They're like "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH EDWARD. I want to MAAAAAAAAARRY him".
lol WTF? Wake uuuup girls.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
cool
OMFGGGG CRACKLAND<33 You already came up with the name.
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
I know. I really used to love twilight. Now i think it is just.. Ok. The fan girls ruined twilight for me. =S