Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) ファン Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the ファン of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas(ブルック&ルーカス) 116057 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5051-5100 of 116057

1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yea. I'm seeing the oth spot. It's crazyyy! lol
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yes it is but hopefully it is over i know you haven't seen the new episode but if you are a Naley fan you will love it but damn Mark again.
1年以上前 Janni said…
is peso the valuta in Portugal?
This is the season for Naley<3 And i'm loving the Baley scence<3
1年以上前 sophialover said…
I just watched the Baley scene! Simply <33!! I haven't watched the NH scenes though! Were they THAT good?
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Catia...first page...YAY! GO YOU!
1年以上前 Janni said…
Not that good, but adorable as always<3
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yes they were it was classic Naley we were so Damn close to a Sex scene and it was perfect for it.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
No I'm from the Philippines! :D
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yea, same as Nem. I don't understand! =S
Haha, i tooke the first comment in two conssecutive pags. =D Go mee! =P
I only can have this, since i can't have the 5000 comment or something. And i wouldn't want to have. Otherwise you would all kill me. ^^ =P
1年以上前 Janni said…
Sry hun, i mixed you at with catia, but i don't know how much the valuta is now? but they are pretty cheap^^
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 sophialover said…
HAHA..i'm glad you're reasonable Catia...*in a killing mood* LOL!
1年以上前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
I'll take a shower.
Talk with you later <3
1年以上前 sophialover said…
CLOSE TO A SEX SCENE?
OMFG!
Who the hell interrupted them? If it was Jamie...URGHH i love the kid but i'd def kill him with pleasure right now!

PS:Did we have any cheesy Pucas? *cough*
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Ok hun!
Enjoy the shower<33!
1年以上前 Janni said…
Have a nice shower<3
Nobody interrupted them, they just didn't have sex. Haley just massaged him, and Jamie was spending the night at Brooke's so it would have been perfect<3
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Well I think I have the 3000th, I'm not sure! Hehe.

Catia your money is peso too?
1年以上前 Janni said…
no, i think that they have euro, or smthing don't remeber what we used during the summer..hmmm
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
ok just answer me after the shower! lol.

anyway massages are so NH!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yes they are and James was looking pretty hot in this episode oh i forgot to tell you about the first promo for 609 it is Julian and Peyton kissing and Luke destroying Dan's grave and get ready for it Owen Naked in the back of Brooke's car i think you will like what she does after that.
1年以上前 Janni said…
I remember! It is Euro^^
I think that the Julian & Peyton kiss was a dream sequence, cause Peyton's hair looked weird. I just realised they have the initials as JP.
But hvae you seen the second promo?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Nathan always looks hot... except when he grew his beard! Haha was the Julian and Peyton scene a flashback? And let me guess.. BO made out? LMAO. She threw him out of the car OMG I can't imagine Owen naked! A giant naked! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yes i have it is intense Luke is gonna find out the truth as why Dan killed Keith.
1年以上前 sophialover said…
Nahh...then OK...
So we had Bramie as well? YAYY! And yeah...Julian&Seyton was def a dream sequence!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
OMGGG!
Can't wait<33! FINALLY!
1年以上前 Janni said…
But doesn't Lucas already know why Dan killed Keith?
"A giant naked"" hahaha, good one Nem;)
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Okay I'm just gonna ask this for once I never understood it what's up with Seyton? lol

I wish the JP scene was true and Lucas sees them OMG they are so dead!
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Yay first page for me! :D
1年以上前 sophialover said…
haha...Seyton=Satan&Peyton! The hottest anti Peyton nickname EVER...LOL!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
YEPP! First page for Nem!
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
i don't think so but he has to know for his Book if he doesn't Julian is gonna get a new writer. The Pulian scene was a flashback and Peyton hates him and their is some tension their.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Ooh Seyton! lol that's funny I thought it was sucky Peyton or something like that! :D

Well then I hope Julian at least tries to kiss her and Luke catches them! lol
1年以上前 Janni said…
Looking forward, and iæm wondering what is going to happend with Brooke next episode
SPOILER
I read that Brooke will confront the attacker, and he will be psycho like psycho derek?
Maybe it will be him?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
What? Recycling SL much?
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yes i heard that i am looking forward to it i think Julian is gonna turn Ravens into a story about Brucas and i loved when Brooke kicked Owen out he was Naked on the street which looked so damn odd
1年以上前 sophialover said…
sucky Peyton would fit too...LOL!
1年以上前 sophialover said…
YAYY...BROWEN HATE FTW! [I still think he's hot though...hum]
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Janni said…
i know! haha
sry nem, didn't understand your question?
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
recycling storylines. Mark has been recycling storylines!!! haha.
1年以上前 Janni said…
i understood..lol:P
1年以上前 dermer4ever said…
yes he has but Brooke and her attacker was so much better than the other ones
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I know. Haha. But I love it that Mark is making Brooke's character dynamic. :)
1年以上前 Janni said…
Yeh, and that we get to seen some behaviors from high school,like a little bit if attitude brooke fra High.S
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
Yeah and I noticed many people came to love Brooke because she has changed whereas many people still hate Peyton because she hasn't. Am I right Mary? lol.
1年以上前 Janni said…
I don't think Mary is the onyl one hating Peyton, i hated her for a whiel top:P But now i just don't care about her. She is on me least favorit list cause of everything she had done. And i dont like her personality either. And now she is just boring
1年以上前 sophialover said…
HAHA...TOTALLY HUN! You're soo reading my mind...lol!
Peyton was/is and will always be the same emo witch she has always been.

*sorry..need some Peyton hate urgently*
1年以上前 sophialover said…
There's a difference between "I ignore" & "I hate"! I could never ignore her! I simply HATE HER! LOL!
1年以上前 Janni said…
love the ways you express yourself Mary, i used to be like you about hating Peyton, but now i just don't care about her.
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
I miss the s1 Peyton. The Peyton I liked. I gave her a second chance but she blew it off (with Lindsey).
1年以上前 brattynemz said…
How can you not care about her when she's with Lucas? haha. I wish she would've died while running the red lights! Of course when Lucas wasn't in her car! LMAO
1年以上前 Janni said…
I hated her in season 1 too, i think. The season i could handle her and started to axcept her was s2.
Have you guys seen my motto, the first one is from you Nem<3