Britney and Justin Psychic Predicition- Little bit of Goss

justbritlove posted on Jan 08, 2009 at 10:46PM
[I don't know who Sam is, but he predicts this for Britney's future]

BRITNEY SPEARS, 27

Sam says: “Britney wants to make a bigger impact this year and she will take the world by storm. Her tour will be a great success and Britney will get rave reviews.

“On a personal level Britney will be taking more control of her life. Although she will be touring she will see her children much more than she has over the past 12 months.

“Kevin Federline will for once speak out in Britney’s defence and Britney will also make peace with Justin Timberlake.”

Britney and Justin 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Bitbit-girl said…
Thats such great news!!!

xXx
1年以上前 mariahb62 said…
Hey i read this on a justin fan forum:

That psychic was from a british mag dont know which one but it was also posted on net last year it also said that Justin will be single for awhile (with a bit of luck) and she said that he would get back with na old flame and they would marry in 2016 and yes she did say it was Britney
Oi cant remember her name but when i read it online other people were saying she was very reliable and that she does reading's for celebrities also.
she said loads about justin like his tour will be a great sucess and he will have a great career outside of music and he will learn more about himself and what he wants from life and also about his relationships.
she seems to be right so far.

The problem is that i cant seem to find this prediction online anymore. Does anymore here remember reading it? If please send me a the prediction link to my mail.

thanks

mariah