ブレイキング・ドーン 1. ENGAGED

2cute4ulameboyz posted on Apr 01, 2011 at 10:12PM
NO ONE IS STARING AT YOU, I PROMISED MYSELF. NO ONE IS staring at you. No one is staring at you.
But, because I couldn't lie convincingly even to myself, I had to check. As I sat waiting for one of the three traffic lights in town to turn green, I peeked to the right---in her minivan, Mrs.Weber had turned her whole torso in my direction. Her eyed bored into mine, and I flinched back, wondering why she didn't drop her gaze or look ashamed. It was still considered rude to stare at people, wasn't it? Didn't that apply to me anymore?
Then I remembered that these windows were so darkly tented that she probably had no idea if it was even me in here, let alone that I'd caught her looking. I tried to take some comfort in the fact that she wasn't really staring at me, just the car.
My car. Sigh.
I glanced to the left and groaned. Two pedestrians were frozen on the sidewalk, missing their chhance to cross as they stared. Behind them, Mr. Marshall was gawking through the plate-glass window of his little souvenir shop. At least he didn't have his nose pressed up againt the glass. Yet.

Check back in for pages 5-6! * The only reason I have to do it in pages it because it is a whopping 22 PAGES! So, follow me, message me, and I will get back to yuo ASAP!

ブレイキング・ドーン No 返信