ブレイキング・ドーン My Theory

jarawr posted on Jun 16, 2008 at 02:46AM
k, I have a theory and I want to know who agrees with me.
ok. So some people are thinking that Bella will choose Jacob, and I was one of them until I thought of this.
The whole series has pretty much been about Bella and Edward.
Everything they've done for each other.
Why would everything they've been through together and apart now suddenly not matter to Bella?
The whole series was pretty much based on their love.
The series wouldn't be the same if they didn't end up together.
Oh sure she's probably going to think that she should pick Jacob and she might for some time.
But she loves Edward enough to realize that she wanted to be with him and they both risked their lives for each other more than once.
So tell me how you feel about that....

also; i have read eclipse but every where it says bella will have to choose either edward or jacob in the next book.

ブレイキング・ドーン 25 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 cowgirlfromhell said…
All the doubts in my head that I had that Bella wasn't going to pick Edward (hardley any) are defianetly gone because it does make loads of sense.
1年以上前 Edward901 said…
yeah... but i alwayz believed that edward and bella would end up together before now, there was never a moment of doubt in my mind
1年以上前 kitty4eva said…
I think that Bella and Edward will end up together, but I think Jacob will also get a happy ending.
1年以上前 shortynme said…
Yeah Jake better get a happy ending! He deserves one.
1年以上前 jarawr said…
Yea, jacob should get a happy ending...just not with bella lol.
1年以上前 samichelleXD said…
Yeah, I agree with you about Bella and Edward being together. But Jacob should get a happy ending too..like being able to imprint on someone else.
1年以上前 Riptide said…
I think jacob will come back but like insane or something like that and try and kill Edward thinking that if hes gone bella will be his but i bet he imprints on someone or something like that and it doesnt end up happening.

p.s. I always thought Bella would be with edward NOT Jacob he'll probably get a happy ending or in a big fight to protect Bella sacrafice himself and get killed
1年以上前 Edwards_Heroin said…
Yea I agree with you because I have always thought that Edward and Bella would be together no matter what. I never had any doubt as to who Bella would end up with because Edward and Bella's love is just so strong that nothing can break it. I mean she would never be truly happy with Jacob anyways because even when it was just Bella and Jake she was still upset over Edward being gone. She can not live without Edward...he's just part of who Bella is they complete each other!!! Jacob will most likely end up either imprinting on someone or dying in some heroic act of love to save Bella...prolly by the hands of one of the Volturi no doubt.
1年以上前 IMAFAN781 said…
i totally agree...wouldn't it be funny if Jacob imprinted on Jessica or Angela or something? That would be a major twist.
1年以上前 hershiekiss105 said…
or lauren...=p
1年以上前 MassieCullen said…
i agree. i mean she said "i know who i can't live with out." and it was edward
1年以上前 JustMe7 said…
Hehe, it would be funny if Jacob imprinted on Bella's mum at her wedding, bye-bye Phil... Not that it would ever happen, lol! =)
1年以上前 Merek1213 said…
The whole series was pretty much based on their love.
oh really? welcome to the party. what the hell is wrong with you guys? DUH the whole series is about them. DUH she's gonna end up with him.
this isnt really a theory, captain obvious
1年以上前 jarawr said…
Merek1213, you don't have to be so rude. Get over yourself. People can form opinions and theories without people like you to put them down.
1年以上前 xxtwilightfanxx said…
it wouldnt be a satisfying ending if bella didnt choose edward and she didnt become a vampire. their relationship is the heart of the story, and if they dont end up together no one would read it.

but jacob does deserve his happy ending. he just has to get over bella. i hope he does imprint. but i wonder on who. he cant imprint on someone hes already seen..
so i wonder who??..
1年以上前 ham777 said…
i agree with what you said i think bella and edward are going to be together. i can't wait to read the next book
1年以上前 xxomfjasperxx said…
duh. me 2. ive been waitinf for like, ever
1年以上前 sawabear said…
i so totally agree
she loves both and would risk her life for either of them, but at the end of the day the one person she knows she can't live without is edward. in eclipse she is forced to choose but ends up with both because they have a truce or something but even if they didn't i think she would still pick edward because thats the person she wants to spend the rest of existence with, the person she is willing to give up her mortality for. She wants to kiss him and not have to have him be careful so he doesn't accidentally kill her. she wants to be strong and fast and beautiful next to him and feel like she belongs with him.

i don't know, thats my theory!!
1年以上前 I_luv_nessie said…
I dont think she would of ever chose Jacob. SHe loved him but not enough
1年以上前 Kroshka09 said…
jacob was always no more than a close friend to her...
she kissed him...
i kissed my closest boy friend...so what
i know she will choose edward

but u know, it would have been cool if she ditched edward and went to jacob... it would go against all the logics
it would have been fun
steph should write an ending when bella chooses jacob.
1年以上前 divergirl5396 said…
IF YOU ASK ME IT WAS NEVER REALLY A CHOICE BELLA NEVER LOVED JACOB AS MORE THEN A BROTHER
1年以上前 BookwormJD said…
Bella and Edward were really meant for each other from the start. But when edward left Bella, Jacob was there or sort of like Bella's shoulder to cry on or her second choice. But jacob should have a happy ending because he loved Bella until the end even if she picked Edward.
1年以上前 carina1240 said…
smile
i read all the sagas and she ends up with edward they get married have sex bella gets pregnant then turned into a vampire thts pritty much it!!!!!! also jacob imprints on renesmee
1年以上前 renesmeegirl said…
smile
i totally agree with you i mean i never wanted bella to end up with jacob and i have read the series and just to tell you jake imprints and gets a happy ending but i'm not going to say who with but i can tell you one thing... he doesnt imprint on leah!!1
1年以上前 renesmeegirl said…
angry
oh and p.s. thank for giving away the ending for everyone who hasnt read it carina 1240!