BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- When did BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- start having feelings または liking booth?

just4erika posted on Feb 09, 2011 at 01:30AM
What season? I noticed booth started liking her season one and I'm on season 3episode 8 still don't see it.. She still likes him as a friend..? Mmmm

BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 alisonfaith297 said…
well, i dont know the exact episodes. but i think that from the start brennan has always has .. how do i put it.. a slight crush on booth. i mean he cute, hot and angela certainly think the same. but being hyper rational, she doesn't show it. as much as they would avoid it they always had that chemistry. i think bren "love" for him becomes a little more obvious after they kiss under the mistletoe but then again that is my own observation.i think from then on she likes him but does not show it and "spoiler alert since u are only at third season and episode 3* when bren decides that she wants a baby and booth is to father it. to me it is already obvious that she is falling for him. i mean she could have chosen out of many other sperm donors but she took booth and as much as she likes to hide the fact that she chose booth because of his facial symmetry and all the other excuses she gave but i think she has already fallen for him.
1年以上前 deedeedot said…
she liked him right from the start, but then she got angry for a while and tryied to stay rational and not allow her feelings to come out...

atm Brennan loves Booth more than he ever loved her. Shes stayin by his side altho hes cold hearted and rejecting her.
1年以上前 mandi5419 said…
i don't think she loves him more..i just think he's really hurt from Hannah..he needs to move on, it wouldn't be good for either of them if they got together right away