BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- Fangirls * CBFG Rules *

Cladra posted on Feb 07, 2009 at 08:00PM
These are the Bones Fangirls Rules :

1) Cladra is 'the queen' . Aka the creator of this spot. And she's more that happy too see a lot of happy Bones fans here ! When I'm on holiday or not here - Phenny is replacing me. SO HAIL HER LIKE SHE'S ME !

If you have banner/icon suggestions or ANYTHING you want to ask, She's there for you ! She'll probably change the icon every month and the banner when she finds some good one :-)

2) This is the Bones Fangirls spot - If you don't like Bones, You're not welcome

3) This spot isn't only for girls, guys are allowed too ! But I haven't seen many guys around, so I made this a fangirl spot.

4) Every Bones fan is welcome here - All you have to do is be crazy !

5) Don't be mean to people !

6) This is a spot for the fans of Bones. You can add pictures of yourself, ask pop quiz quesions of yourself, ANYTHING ! It's so nice to learn about different Bones fans :-))

7) Respect every Bones fan like you respect yourself

8) link

9) link

10) HAVE FUN ! ♥

ps. Rosie is the princess of MSN !

pps. and Lucretia is the bad witch !
last edited on Feb 10, 2009 at 06:46PM

BONES(ボーンズ)-骨は語る- Fangirls 18 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Phenny said…
you forgot to write that I am replacing you when you are out of town, my QUEEN!!!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Cladra said…
OU RIGHT *editing*
1年以上前 suu said…
laugh
BFG...I like how it sounds! LOL
1年以上前 Cladra said…
Mee too :-D
1年以上前 BonesMad3 said…
smile
sounds good, your queen
1年以上前 Phenny said…
laugh
haha, HAIL TO ME!!! LOOOOL!!!
1年以上前 Cladra said…
: D hahaha
1年以上前 kalik said…
The Duchess xP
1年以上前 Cladra said…
: DDD
1年以上前 BonesMad3 said…
laugh
ohhh and i'm the princess of msn!
1年以上前 Cladra said…
Now you are :DDD
1年以上前 Lucretia said…
And I am the bad witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
1年以上前 Cladra said…
Now you are too :DD
1年以上前 Lucretia said…
Thanks to your royal highness! Your devoted servant!
1年以上前 Cladra said…
laugh
<3 hahahha, no problem !
1年以上前 angiii7 said…
hey can I be a fairy ? I've always dreamed of been a fairy, even though when I was a little girl I had to do this performance in front of my whole school and I was dress like a fairy and had a candle on my hand and I was soooo nervous that i dropped it and almost burned all the stage xD
1年以上前 Lucretia said…
Fairy would be good...I haven`t heard of Cladra for so long and I think only she can change the above text...
1年以上前 angiii7 said…
yay :)! WHERE ARE YOU CLADRA? :D