BLEACH(ブリーチ) Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

BLEACH(ブリーチ) 6372 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3001-3050 of 6372

1年以上前 shukun_kizuku said…
has anyone made an arrancar of wrath?
1年以上前 Ulquiorra1313 said…
not me... i have made a wrath within myself.... BUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA :) lol
last edited 1年以上前
heh?
1年以上前 bobbyboy100 said…
zanpactou-tsukisuzu(moon bell)realese comand-freze (tsukisuzu) shikai apperance a blue staff with hoop size rings on top with christmas bell on ring ability yukitatsumakisenzai(snow tornado garden) it makes tornados that freze and slice anything that comes in contact with it yukimari(snow ball) it knoks anything away and frezes it if it gets hit by it bankai burizayorusuzu(blizard night bell) bankai apperance a giant angel with frozen wings and a halo with 6 bells on it and long white night gown on and i still have staff bankai abilities nadare(avalanche) tons of snow comes out ofangels mouth frezing anything that comes in contact jinsokukasaiyukimari(rapid fire snow ball i can shoo snow balls at 80 mph kirayukitsuppari(killer snow thrust)turns angel into snow and millions of wariers made out of snow that are strong as 4th seat officers and when destroyed they are mutiplied but this uses all of my reishe so im open for attacs also i cant use shikai or bankai for 2 days
creating a new blade going to be completly different from anything ive posted befor
1年以上前 flash52994 said…
this is my assaison zanpakuto I hope you enjoy I don’t have a character now sorry please comment

Shika decreption: it’s a dark black kanta and a pure white dagger.

Shikia ability 1:the black kanta if cut bye it sends a message to your brain that’s the wound is 2x as deep because of a special potion that it injects

Shikia ability 2:the pure white dagger allows the user to be totally silent like breath footsteps even when running and spitural pressure is cloaked

Shikia ability 3: the white dagger also allows to make a force field over and around me or anything im touching: it has the ability stop small far range attacks and purifies any kido 1-50

Bunkia decritpion still the same: but both the black kanta glows dark black aurora around it and the pure white dagger has a white aurora around it.

Bunkia ability 1 the white dagger can make the user turn invisible so with the shikia ability

Bunkia ability 2 the pure white dagger can make a stronger force field over and around me its still the same size and can can still stop small far range attacks but purifies any kido 1-99 though.

Bunkia ability 3:The dark black kanta also has the ability to the ability to turn into a poisonous king cobra Snake that can go in and out though the shadow and has a poisonous that can kill in a day and cuts your physical mobility where you cant move in 4 hours and almost incurable.
[purifies any kido 1-50] explain more plz

and incurable thats kinda not fair bc its just a hit and run away and next day there dead id make it to were it takes a day to cure with full treatment and is paralyzed for 12hrs after healed

other than that thats a great blade

1st half of a twin blade
[zanpakuto's name/shikai name] decline of a fallen petal
[release command] gracefully fall
=is a normal blade that stays in the sheath it has a green handle with a pink string wrapped around it

[bankai name] rythem of the petal winds
=the sword completely disapeares and he holds a poinsettia instead

[shikai abilities] -
=[music of spring]- a soft melody that confuses and disorientated the foe the longer the foe hears the melody the longer they are confused and disorientated
=[petals of illusion]- when the foe is affected by [music of spring] petals that are flowing by make copies of the wielder to make it look like the wielder is everywhere
=[sounds of a soft breeze]- soothes the foe into a sleep as long as the foe hears [music of spring]

[bankai abilities] -
=[orchard of spring]- a giant grassy orchard grows around the wielder for 1/2 a mile if opponent stands still flowers start to grow on their feet and they become trapped and weakens from the flowers draining there spirit energy at a rate of 1/10 every 3 minutes
=[petals of the orchard]- as the wind blow and petals go with it when they land on the foe they become 20lbs in weight and stick to the foe they can come off but it requires the foe to stand still and pull each one off
=[springs of wonderland]- pollen from the flowers make the foe hallucinate making them think there in a hellish nightmare causing them to go insane while under its effect (can only be used when brother is harmed)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 wolfmaster3000 said…
Ulquiorra1313 did you ever find me on Face book ^.^
1年以上前 rantora13 said…
U know wut I can't thinck of eny thing wrong with ur blade pretty specific
mine?
1年以上前 john17 said…
second half of twin blade

name:No jōshō geraku hanabira (rise of the fallen petal)

release command:Seijō ni jōshō (gracefully rise)

bankai: Hanabira-fū no bīto(beat of the petal winds)

shikai discription:a Chokutō the sheath and handle are black with a vilot corkscrew pattern in them. the blade is red and serated.

shikai abbilities

Hanabira danmaku(petal barrage): black petals appear in a scatter pattern but in a row.they explode on contact and travel at 70mph.

Hanabira-fū(petal winds): black petals stick on to the foe crushing the target to death.(the petals take five min to kill so its as painful as posable the only way to stop it is to pull off the black petals.)

shi no soshin(sent of death): sprays a gas cloud at opponit that is extrimy combustable(explodes when the word "burn" is said bye caster)stays three feet way from caster so they dont die in it.

bankai discription: the sword dissapears and is replaced by a black dahlia thatis held in the hand

kurai churripu no arashi(barrage of the black tulip): sends out thousands of tulip shaped bombs each as strong as bakudo 61 can only use every 10 minutes.

shidoreru ga satsuie(seed rail shot) shoots a extremy concitrated beam or energy as stronge as creo osuras at target.can only be used once ever 6 min to recharge.

Hana to Hoso dan shori (bloom and shred):the sword and hilt turn into hundreds of thousands of black tulip peddles that attack opponent from all sides and shred them top pulp(can not be used manualy, automaticly dose this when brother is harmed)has no memory of useing it kills all around in a 15 ft radius except for his brother.(almost compleyly unexcapable within 20 ft)
last edited 1年以上前
rantora13 were you talking to me ?
lol i tried but i still could not tell which one is you XP if you want you can find me :)
lol
1年以上前 rantora13 said…
Actually I was talking to john17
lol I left a post in bleach fallout asking someone to go over my last Bankai Abilityies and see if they weren't over powered
1年以上前 flash52994 said…
thanks about the comment and purifies it basicly stop it thats kinda what i want it to say. :) and i dont know i could just of kill them but if i wound them and they beat me thats what i want to happen. (my other 2 swords are on page 107 but this is my most creative one). i also like your sword too kinda with the bomb type things.
1年以上前 flash52994 said…
can somone tell me there faviorte zanpukto and page please?
1年以上前 mythrildrake said…
this is the first time I put this zanpakuto up but I have actually made the sword out of wood so tell me what you think

Name: Gin Ryu(silver dragon)

Release: Maiagaru (soar)

Discription: a gleaming silver scimitar with spread dragon wing blade gaurd. the hilt is wrapped in black leather and a silver chain extends from the pommel and wrapps around the wielders forearms

Abilities:
Honoo no Shita (flame tongue) Flames burst in a fine stream from the blade like a whip and explode upon contact range depends on the power in the swing or the amount of reiatsu exerted.

Nensho surasshu (burning slash) Fiery energy bursts from the ground from the tip of the blade towards the direction of slash exploding on contact.

Bankai:
Masuta Gin Ryu (master siver dragon)

Discription: sword elongates and chain becomes a tail alowing the wielder to use sword without using hands although is usually wielded. Silver breast plate, dragon skull helm and silver dragon wings appear. wings allow for flight and can be folded in front of the body and used as shield. The armor also makes the wearer invulnerable to fire.

Abilities:

Kaen Muchi (flame whip) flames come forth in the same manner as flame tongue except the flames actually act as a whip and will not extinguish untill commanded to

Makikomu (engulf) Fire encircles both combatants and spins into a fiery tornado then fills with flames to engulf anything within the cyclone.

I hope this is satisfactory I just didnt have very much time to be more in detail
1年以上前 john17 said…
thanks for the comment rantora
your shikai picture is Rebillion from devil may cry...just sayin
WOW and your two abilities are like two of dantes move from Devil may cry 4 XD, do you like devil may cry ?...........I AM NOY IN ANYWAY TRYING TO BE RUDE sorry if it sounds rude
1年以上前 bobbyboy100 said…
my zanpactou is aisuarashi(ice storm) shikai command rain aisuashi appearance a trident shikai abilities tairahisame(calm hail) a 120mph cold wind surrounds enimie and is freezing them by mila seconds and also enimie can not get out unless high powered attacks are shotten inside tairahsame madare(avalanche) able to freeze enimie in far away retsuzetsume(cold death) a massive amount of snow builds up bellow enimie and devours that person
1年以上前 rantora13 said…
@bobbyboy
Well ur blade is basic y not make it a bit more skaweat, or better. Just sayin.
1年以上前 bobbyboy100 said…
my other zanpactou gosunkugimisairu(spiked missile)shikai command target shikai appearance a staff connected to two sharp candle stick like blades shikai abilities niirobakuha(red blast)shots a red blast from zanpactou kaentame(flame shot) shots a giant flame ball bankai nenshoutaihou(burning cannon) bankai appearance black giant missile that has a red thread that's tied to me and missile bankai abilities takaibakufuu(death blasts)shoots giant flame blast from missile that can kill a seated officer but attack is limited to amount of ribbon left
1年以上前 grif16 said…
wolfmaster i am a huge devil may cry fan. i have played every game and are waiting for the fifth one to come out.
I thought so :P XD I was like WTF Rebilion :P
1年以上前 Truth1789 said…
my names CPT Jorutsu Akida 14th squad

-i want to start a amrica squads between 14 - 25 and the facebook acount im goin to make will be its headcourters-

my Zanpakuto name and detail.

my swords normal state is a wooden 47" katana with black burns all
over and its a 100% def style weapon,and it cant be burned by other zanpakuto.....my sword can tell me where its going to rain before the 1st drop is absorbed in the earths soil.
1st form: Konseke Bemaru

when i release Konseke bemaru he turns into a solid black katana
with a red hilt and black and green handle,his true form is a griffen with black wings and white body and he can control the elements aqiuring the time and place to use them,he can slow time down in a area so that me and my enemy can fight in time to make presicive atks.

BANKAI: Konseke Bemaru - SerophinSerotsu

the form of my sword doesnt change it just gives be the ability to stop time 12 times once per hour for 7 seconds i can atk with no issue apon my enemys death.

my looks: darkside style

im a human man with black and gold and green and white captain
uniform and i have the same fighting style as Kempachi but i have better battle manners. im a captain with 1 lt. 1st LT. Inferno
Name:Heiwa no hana
Hieght: 6'0ft
Weight: 180lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: brown
Race: shinigami
Family: dead other than his twin brother kaosu no hana
Personality: peace loveing has alot of fun
Likes: flowers, sleeping, and listening to music, and his twin brother
Unlikes: killing, and seeing his Twin brother hurt

Apperance: wears a shinigamis robe with asash around his right shoulder

Abilities: has a mental link to his brother and is very fast

Zanpakuto

Apperance: normal katana sheath is forest green and handle his a pink string hanging on the end of it

He dose knoe the name of his Zanpakuto so he can use the abilities

Strength:50
Kido:99
Spell casting: 100
Reaction time: 95
Swordsmanship: 80
Hand to hand: 70
1年以上前 john17 said…
Name:kasou no hana
Hieght: 6'0ft
Weight: 180lbs
Eyes: blue
Hair: brown
Race: shinigami
Family: dead other than his twin brother heiwe no hana
Personality: violent impulsive andshort tempered
Likes: dark flowers, sleeping, fighting and killing , and his twin brother
Unlikes: peace, and seeing his Twin brother hurt

Apperance: wears a shinigamis robe with a sash around his left shoulder

Abilities: has a mental link to his brother and is very fast

Zanpakuto

Apperance: chokuto sheath and handle are black with a purple corkscrew pattern the blade is red.

He dose know the name of his Zanpakuto so he can use the abilities

shunpo 90
Strength:80
Kido:20
Spell casting: 30
Reaction time: 99
Swordsmanship: 94
Hand to hand: 73
1年以上前 soifon45 said…
hmmm
hmm .. i dont know how to make my own zanpakuto ..
1年以上前 bobbyboy100 said…
zanpactou sentsuinhasu(thousand twin lotus) shikai apperance a normal katana with regular gaurd and blue hilt shikai abillities cloning i can clone my self into 1,000 people with a swing of the 1of my hilt kurontenma(clone demon) anything clone touches 3 cuts appear on were clone touched gishikitsukegamikuron(ritual tag clone) if 5 clones are touching you they blow up harming you also kyougikuron(game clone) if you come in contact with clone it makes you hallucinate after you slay the clone nikuyajoukeikuron(butcher sight clone)once this abbility is called first person who gets cut is blinded then if user gets cut he is blinded its kind of like marco polo
1年以上前 bobbyboy100 said…
zanpactou onikentoku(demon and sheild) shikai apperance a wooden sheild and a pitch fork abbilities kuragari(darkness) makes enimie see there worst nightmare yabunranpu(night light) protects user from enimies attack kyougenuchitoru(play kill) takes enimies protects user but spits out attack a half of enimies reshi in a fire bolt kyouku(scare) reduces enimies attack by half haiki(abandon) user produces a new body and leaves old one when doing this user is healed but reishe is halfed kukioni(stalking demon) every time enimie attacks user the enimie gets that same attack on them
bobbyboy way to confusing set up. make a setup like every other person on here. the last ability also seems very op
1年以上前 radiant-n said…
wielders name: Nakashima Taiyako Capatain of squad 5 after Aizen
zanpakuto: Hisanryu "Flying Dragon"
zanpakuto description- golden blade with red guard and a dragon shaped hilt that is also gold
shikai: soar, hisanryu
shikai ability: able to convert spirit energy into light and use it as an offensive or defensive weapon

bankai: mabushi hisanryu "radiant flying dragon" - zanpakuto turns into the form of a broad sword made of light energy
bankai ability: mabushi hisanryu can slash waves of light like getsuga tensho and create light explosions and lightning.....can also create shields of light.
bankai special: ryukami "dragon god" a dragon of light is created from the blade and combines with me to create a radiant dragon like form and now can completely control light and can do anything with it
bankai special 2: shikikire "death strike" mabushi hisanryu puts all its energy into a single strike
my apperance: nakashima has copper colered hair and wears a sleeveless haori over a shihakusho
also is a vizard and was trained by byakuya kuchiki
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
Alright, new blade and character! This one's my entry for the leader of a new group in Bleach: the Fallout. I'd love some feedback on it.

Name: Takuma
Height: 5’7”
Hair Color: Silver/White
Eye Color: None
Appearance: A slender man with dense muscle mass, his age is belied only by his hair color and crow’s feet at the corners of his eyes, though they cannot normally be seen. A band of purple velvet covers them like a blindfold, wrapping around his head and over his ears. His eyes are no more than scarred sockets, and his ears are perpetually covered in bandages. His smile is uplifting and reassuring. He tends to have a swagger in his step. His clothing consists of a blue crushed velvet shirt and long black slacks. He wears purple sandals with leather 3 leather wraps apiece.
Personality: He used to be a member of Soul Society himself, growing up in the same class as Isao. He was well known as a man who could be trusted with a number of difficult tasks, one who could rally people behind him like no one else. Since losing his sight, he has been wounded emotionally, and since leaving Soul Society, the wound has festered. He is cruel to those who stand against him, but intensely loyal to those who stand with him, though he will put his personal goals ahead of that loyalty. He has a sharp wit, and a general’s mindset – victory first, damn the costs.
Shikai Name: Eclipse
Release Command: Obstruct their worlds…
Bankai Name: Eternal Eclipse
Shikai description: The initial blade is a shortsword. The sword elongates upon release to 5 feet, and appears to crack just to the right of the middle in one long crack. Metal rises up on one side, angling one side of the blade differently from the other and making 2 deviated stabbing points on the end of the blade. Sparks of blue energy fly out of the pieces of blade that cracked apart.
Shikai Ability #1: Know the Unintelligible - The air fills with dust as a representation of “Earth,” the basest element and the only element that can be perceived by all five senses. Taste acts as a defense mechanism for all animals by regulating what we ingest, mainly through recognition. Any kido spells used while this is active that are named out loud will dissipate before leaving the wielder’s hand. Unknown spells to the wielder or spells that are cast without speaking their names still work.
Shikai Ability #2: Follow the Unseen – The air fills with mist as a representation of “water,” the next higher element, which can no longer be perceived by smell. The next higher element, water, has no odor but can be seen, tasted, heard, and felt. Smell is mainly used in tracking, providing a mechanism to follow someone who cannot be seen nor heard. A mere whiff will provide the wielder with both the distance and direction of a single opponent. This can only work on one opponent, and the choice of opponent cannot be changed until that opponent is defeated.
Shikai Ability #3: Understand the Inconceivable – The air begins to spark as with flint striking steel as a representation of “fire,” which cannot be perceived by smell or taste. Sight is normally used to understand, as we often classify things by what we see. Since the wielder no longer has sight, the effect occurs on the opponent. Cuts with the blade now cause slices to appear across the opponent’s vision. Strikes that afflict the right side will adorn the right eye, and vice versa. These slices will cross the entire field of vision, regardless of the depth and length of the actual cut.
Bankai Description: The blade changes to a form that looks a lot like Hidan from Naruto’s blade with no chain attached, except that 4 blades exist instead of three, and two exist on either side of the central pole. The color stays metallic silver, and blue sparks shoot off the blades. Shikai abilities that have been previously activated remain so.
Bankai Ability #1: Dodge the Inevitable – The wind in the area becomes erratic, with different types of wind occurring over every square foot and each constantly changing. This functions as a representation of “air,” which cannot be perceived by smell, taste, or sight. Touch is another defensive mechanism, mainly used in this way through pain. We feel pain because it tells us to avoid injury. As such, the wielder gains a small zone around them. The zone is made of air that does not feel the wind, and extends out 3 inches from every bit of skin on the wielder. If that zone touched or attacked, the wielder will feel it as though it is touching his skin. The pain can be intensive, but this gives a longer time for him to react to any and all attacks. This only works against physical strikes.
Bankai Ability #2: Discern the Incoherent – The air begins to ripple as though the air is made up of multiple surfaces of water, all in different directions. This functions as a representation of “ether,” which cannot be perceived by anything except sound. Sound is used to understand speech and to thereby learn from one another. Since the wielder no longer has sound, the effect occurs on the opponent. The opponent can no longer trust the sounds entering their ears. Words are no longer comprehensible, sounds appear to be coming from much further or closer than they actually are, and the magnitude of those sounds dramatically changes. These sound changes do follow a very specific pattern, and brilliant opponents can make use of that factor to restore their hearing.
Bankai Ability #3: Exceed the Impossible – All effects cease. It is said that the human body is made up of these 5 essential elements, and that upon death, the human body dissolves into these five elements of nature. The color appears to dissolve completely off the wielder, turning him black and white and draining him of his remaining 3 senses so that he can no longer feel, smell or taste. This means that the only way they can track their opponent is by energy signature. The colors around him swirl into flames, which cut the opponent when they cut them. The flames spread along whatever they cut as though they were normal flames, but do not leave burns and continue to cut the skin. The blades can be forced out by high energy application to the area or pulled out by sheer force. These flames automatically exist in a circle 5 yards wide which expands outward at a rate of 1 inch a second. They only exist at a height of up to 2 feet off the ground, but can be collapsed to one single point to go much higher and catch enemies in the air.
1年以上前 flash52994 said…
meh
this is my metal/mud zanpukto its new and original i think please comment on it. i dont know i came up with a couple of these attacks on the fly can anyone help me inprove my zanpukto please and thank you:)

Shikia description: it is a metal sword hollowed out but made with the strongest metal made inside of it has little tiny spikes and 100 of these swords are carried on my back this sword is always in shikia mode and my bag is filled with water and the swords do not rust either but I can obviously controll the mud/metal from my zanpukto

Shikia ability 1: my swords fly up in the air the spikes go deep down inside the ground and the swords land on the ground though, and the water lands in front of me making mud.

Shikia ability 2: 100 sword attack my sword ability go threw the roof and I can you up to 8 swords at a time or use only a couple and hit you with a ton of attacks either way.

Shikia ability 3: the spike rise a little to the surface and can basically grow in height to about a 30 story building and rise very fast to impale the opponent or they can sprout up from the ground and my mud can also make a trench for you to fall in and my spikes being there.

Bunkia ability 1: mud shield the mud is controlled with my brain so can block me with not much effort at all and is very strong can block almost any far range attack

Bunkia ability 2:sink hole coffin : my mud caves in and sucks you down till and my spikes rise at you its really hard to get out

Bunkia ability 31 hit wonder: my swords attack you at a horizontal direction bye flying around while sink holes and my spikes come up from a vertical direction from the ground. And im resting there peacefully

no offence but thats beyond very nice lol thats epic
1年以上前 flash52994 said…
very nice zankupakto whiteflame this and the ragnorok ones where very good but im confuse on 1 thing the flame part for bunkia ablilty number 3 can you look at my zanpakto right below yours and critazize it
1年以上前 flash52994 said…
shukun kizuku your not talking about mine are you lol because i think mine not too good.
Whiteflame 55 again another amazeing peace of work for you have posted
yours are good bud but i was talking about whiteflames post
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
Not entirely sure what's confusing about that fire ability. Imagine fire turned entirely to blades that still acts and spreads like fire. It can spread along flesh at a fast rate. It doesn't burn, and surrounds the wielder. The fire expands outward over time at a slow rate. The fire can be gathered into a smaller area to push it higher off the ground.
As for your blade, I'm sort of confused as to what the abilities are. What happens if you're not around dirt to turn into mud? And the first "ability" doesn't seem like one. Why do you launch your sword into the air? How many spikes are involved? The water isn't a zanpakuto ability, it's something that you do along with it. I'm also wondering why you have 100's of these swords, seems a little much. I really don't get ability 2, namely because of the English in it. I just have no idea what you're saying. For the third, how big are the spikes normally? How fast do they expand? Do they require mud to expand?
As for the bankai, how strong is the mud? "Very strong" is not enough, you'd need to describe how much it can protect against, whether it can stop kido or just physical attacks, how quickly the shield forms, etc. For the second, does this have any effect if the person is flying? For the third, I'm not sure what this effect is. You can control the flying swords now? And if you have this ability, why does the second bankai matter? Wouldn't you just use this every single time?
1年以上前 flash52994 said…
tell me where you can be thats not dirt and im sorry if i made you mad or anything but dirt is almost everywhere and i did ask for help but your tearing my sword appart i think your really good at making zanpukto.one last thing if the fire doesnt burn cant they get out of whatever trap you put with that fire?

last edited 1年以上前
bud tearing downs zanpakutos is apart of the process it happend to my 1st one too and whiteflame did it as well and i thought he was crazy but i looked at it after he was done and i liked it a bit more than what i put trust me he is very very good at this and trust him he wont screw ya over
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
Heh, flash, I'll explain as I have before on this website, because believe me, a lot of people take my criticism the wrong way. I'm not saying your idea is dirt, and I'm not mad. I am not trying to tear your sword apart either. I'm trying to just help you out. You can feel free to disregard what I said about your blade, but when people ask me to review their blades, I don't skimp. I will be very thorough. Ask anyone on this forum who's seen my reviews (thanks shukun) and most of them will tell you they had the same reaction at first. But I almost never attack the central idea of a blade. Most of the time I spend is just making sure it makes sense and is reasonable. Most importantly, none of my criticism is ever personal, and there's nothing intended to impugn your character.
As for the fire, as I said, it doesn't burn, but it spreads like fire. Which means, if it touches a person's leg, it will spread along that leg like fire, but cut like a blade. Just because there's no burning effect doesn't mean it doesn't act like fire.
1年以上前 Dancing_Petal said…
big smile
Name: Choyo Matsumura A.K.A Choyo Tormenta
Height: 5’7’’, 152.4 cm
Weight: 130 pounds, 58.96 kg
Race: Shinigami, Arrancar
Birthday: was given one by her uncle, Mitsuri, May 11th which he chose because her mother loved spring
Age: unknown (she dwelled in Hueco Mundo for ages before she came to the world of the living, which she has lived for presumably seventeen years)
Appearance: Choyo has thick, curly light blonde hair that runs down to her lower back. Her eyes are deep violet and she has a very lovely profile. She has a voluptuous body with large breast and wide hips. She often wears Ichigo’s clothing or dresses reminiscent of Gothic Lolita. She often wears heavy make-up consisting of black lipstick and eye shadow put on to look like butterflies.
Personality: Choyo is very sexual, witty, humorous, determined, and awkward, strong minded, confident, but deep down is shattered from her past and her inability to make connections with those she loves.
Family: Nari Tormenta (Arrancar, father), Hana Yamamoto (Shinigami, mother), Mitsuri (Shinigami, adopted father), and the other relatives of the Matsumura family.
Favorite food: strawberry short cake, chocolate, and candy
Likes: listening to music especially heavy metal and rock, “borrowing” Ichigo’s clothing and never returning them (along with several other items of his like snacks, music, and books), butterfly themed items, seeing others’ Zanpakuto as well as their Shikai and Bankai, fusing her swords with the Zanpakuto of others and getting to use the swords of those who will allow her for fun, spending time with friends and especially Ichigo’s sisters (which he isn’t all that crazy about because of her vulgar attitude), cooking (but not often because she doesn’t want to have to do it) eating snacks, singing, going through others’ belongings, wearing make up, especially black lipstick and eye shadow that she tries to blend in butterfly shapes on her eyes, fighting and bickering, and making dirty references and jokes.
Dislikes: conformity, anti-feminine sentiment; cruel, arrogant people, people poking fun at her dry itchy skin or her long, awkward toes, math, calculating, being alone due to the tortures of living in Hueco Mundo, perverts which contradicts her lewd behavior, Aizen (whom she revealed in having accosted her when she dwelled in Hueco Mundo) and Byakuya Kuchiki due to the fact that he has constantly pursued her because of his orders to exterminate any living members of the 5th royal family, even though she has always succeeded in defeating him.
Love interest: Ichigo Kurosaki
Favorite song/theme music: Shut It Up by Mindless Self Indulgence, I Don’t Want to Be Saved by Lacuna Coil (Shallow life), and Butterfly’s Sleep by Laruku (Choyo is a huge fan of many heavy metal bands and loves Bad Ass and Powdered Zombie)
History: Choyo was born from Captain Yamamoto’s daughter Hana, a previous squad captain and the Arrancar, Nari Tormenta, whose union was brought together when Yamamoto sent his children Mitsuri and Hana to dispatch a group of Arrancar who attempted to attack the Seritei. When Hana was injured by Nari she demanded her brother leave because a large group of hollows were closing in on them. Nari took her prisoner in hopes of using her as a bargaining chip later. The two often found themselves at odds, and Hana often insulted him despite being his prisoner. The two began opening up to each other. Even though their chemistry was mostly based on insults and Hana making fun of the dullness of his skull helmet which he prides on being white and his smell, which are two areas he is overly sensitive about. The two had what seemed like a four month long love affair which ended up being just one day in the soul society. An extraction team was soon issued to save Hana, who was seemingly depressed but relived Mitsuri spared her secret lover’s life. She soon realized she was pregnant and was determined to be reunited with Nari, but had to wait till the opportune time to leave, which she did once her mother discovered what had occurred and told her she had to because she would be killed if any one noticed her pregnancy. She gave birth to Choyo in Hueco Mundo and stayed with Nari for a short time before a group of hollows and arrancar attacked Nari who supposedly died and then attempted to kill Choyo for begin part shinigami, but were struck down by Hana’s Zanpakuto. Before Choyo and Hana could escape to the soul society Hana was cut and collapsed into a dimensional void she created to the soul society. During the ruckus an emotional Choyo managed to escape but was pursued only to completely embrace her arrancar side and kill her attackers with ease. Choyo wandered around aimlessly for years, killing to survive. She was often struck and accosted by other Arrancar, and turned to stealing food. She had a chance meeting with Aizen, but little is known the extent of their relationship other than that Choyo despises him because of it. She unearthed her twin Zanpakuto (a strange trait of the fifth family that would lead to their doom was the possession of two Zanpakuto which began with Mitsuri. She eventually achieved Bankai with both her blades and used her power to disrupt dimensional spaces in order to leave Hueco Mundo. She discovered the world of the living and was found by Mitsuri who had fled there with a band of others after the destruction of his family. She grew and met Ichigo who she has been friends and possibly even more with recently. Choyo has been put at odds with members of the Matsumura family just as much as Byakuya Kuchiki because a group of her family plans on invading the soul society for the revenge of their family’s death and in hopes to change the Rukon district. Choyo has unearthed that Mitsuri, her adopted father and uncle once was engaged to Retsu, the captain of squad 4. While she still cares for her grandfather she is confused while he killed the entire squad four save four members and abducted Isane and Retsu so they wouldn’t be casualties in the war he is planning. She isn’t aware he has connections to Aizen though. She has also had trouble in controlling her Arrancar side which is a feeling Ichigo understands, and this has brought them closer together. When her arrancar totally possessed her Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Rangiku, Izuru, Hinamori, Hitsugaya, and Byakuya attempted to convert her back to her previous state. She ended up seriously injuring all of them but was almost defeated by Rukia due to Renji’s resulting death from her blood Zanpakuto, Sangre Luna. Before the battle could be determined she fled to Hueco Mundo but was followed by Ichigo and brought out of it after a battle that Ichigo nearly lost his life in. Orihime was able to help Renji and Rukia after the fact, while Kuchiki, Hinamori, Hitsugaya, Kira, and Matsumoto retuned to the soul society for special treatment. Recently she was reunited with her father, Nari, who survived and now hopes to find her mother who was rescued by her brother when squad two was planning her execution. Kukaku plans on helping them find her, who is the only person who knows of her whereabouts.
Zanpakuto: Setsudan no Kochou (cutting butterfly)
Release phrase: flutter
Spirit manifestation: a tall, pale woman with a deep violet kimono embroidered with butterfly designs. The kimono has great length as well as extremely long sleeves. She has a deep black sash with butterflies stenciled on it. Her hair is deep vermillion and her lips full. She is very voluptuous and often cools herself off with a butterfly shaped fan. She has the same holographic designs overlapping her face as Choyo does in her Bankai form. Setsudan no Kochou is very aggressive and like her owner she has a habit of saying of whatever comes to mind.
Inner world: a shrine in a sacred cave where wind blows, incense burns, and glass butterflies dangle from miniature pagodas.
Shikai: a long katana with an electric purple hilt with etchings of butterfly symbols along the blade, with charms strung from the butterfly shaped guard that she uses in battle.
Attacks:
1. Soyogimasu choochoo (fluttering butterfly): this causes whatever Choyo’s sword pierces to turn to butterflies. A powerful ability that disperses matter into hell butterflies. This process takes longer on larger or my complicated organisms.
2. Mawasu choochoo (spinning butterfly): on the hilt of her blade are three serrated charms that she can telekinetically control the movement of through her reiatsu. The charms spin cutting whatever they tough and are usually attracted to the spiritual pressure Choyo has them lock on to.
3. Maiagaru choochoo (fly up butterfly): allows Choyo’s to turn into butterflies whether it’s to fly, escape from a large falling object, or to spy (which she loves to do.)
Bankai: Agehachou (swallowtail butterfly): a long, think katana with a violet blade and a warped guard resembling the wings of a swallowtail butterfly with eyes that seemingly moves. The hilt is blade but is etched with colorful images of butterfly.
Clothing appearance: a short silk kimono that is a deep purple color which is brought out by a thousand images of colorful butterflies designed to look as if they are almost fluttering off the fabric. A black sash is fastened around her waist and has pastel designs of butterflies against its dark template. The kimono cuts off in the back to appear like butterfly wings when she moves or it flaps in the breeze. What makes it less conventional is the open back exposing her large butterfly tattoo on her back. On her eyes are holographic butterfly wings that can expand and shield her face from attacks as well as the tattoo on her back which can spread into holographic images that protect her spinal cord. She has designs all over her body that looks like the markings on a swallowtail butterfly. The eyes can open so she can see in all directions.
Special abilities: Choyo gains a number of abilities in her Bankai, most notably her influence of time and space and her amazing speed. Her swiftness is equal to Ichigo’s hyper speed when he uses Tensa Zangetsu if not faster, seeing as how her after images can physically harm opponents. Choyo’s speed is incorporated in many of her attacks.

Attacks:
1. Agehachou Hane Dansu (swallowtail wing dance): Choyo’s speed exponentially increases in her Bankai; with this technique she moves with such extreme speed she creates blurred images that can injure opponents if they make contact with them.
2. Suchiiru Choochoo Arawaremasu (steel butterfly manifest): Agehachou dissipates into thousands of butterflies and she swallows them as they flutter down her throat, during this time she’s completely vulnerable but most who witness this technique are so shocked by it they hardly ever until it’s too late. After she has consumed them she can use the spiritual energy to alter areas of her body, such as her arms and legs into weapons like scythes, blades, and spears. All of these physical appendages of her spirit energy resemble the purple blade of Agehachou. This is a very powerful and wilily unpredictable technique that she can add to her tremendous speed or her martial arts skills to quickly dispatch foes. She can have her sword return to her by opening her mouth and letting the butterflies swarm back up or letting them come out of her skin, first appearing flesh colored and then just materializing back into their true form. She is susceptible either way but no harm comes from her sword regeneration
3. Jikanwosei Choochoo (Warping time butterfly): With her time displacement powers she can disrupt the space time continuum, allowing her to send foes or herself into other time periods by cutting space time with her blade.

Zanpakuto: Primavera flora (spring flower)
Spirit manifestation: a pale, small Asian woman who is dressed in a long, flowing yellow kimono embellished with floral print. She has long sleeves that completely hide her hands which she keeps meekly together tucked in front of her lavender sash which is stenciled with images of spring flowers. She has violet eyes much like her owner. Her hair is long and shimmering like black silk. She has a very gentle and shy personality, though she subtly attempts to make romantic references towards Ichigo’s Zangetsu in whom she has a crush on.
Inner world: a garden with large flowers almost the size of tall buildings that can be reached by weeds that bend like a staircase. Long stalks can be ascended to reach an abandoned region of watering holes, gardens, and Edo era styled temples.
Shikai: a katana with a canary yellow hilt with floral designs along the hilt and blade, the guard is flower shaped with charms that resembles bright flowers, but they don’t function like the serrated charms on Choko.
Special ability: Choyo’s second Zanpakuto is rather unusual. I can become entirely invisible by transforming into pure spiritual energy that she can use to inflict serious damage on foes, usually by using it in a combination of martial arts. She can levitate the blade through her spiritual pressure and since it’s made from energy it can bend in any direction, widen to any width, and extend to great lengths. While all of the attributes make it unpredictable and powerful the secret to mastering its true potential is the speed of its discharge.
Bankai: Sazanami Primavera Flora (rippling spring flower): a long, thin katana with a bright, yellow blade with a hilt shaded in tints of rainbow and etched with floral symbols. Attached to the flower shaped hilt are two large flower shaped charms.
Special power: This Zanpakuto can cut through matter and dimensional spaces. She can cut voids into other dimensions like into Hueco Mundo or the soul society. These space scars stay open unless she wills them close. With this ability offensively she can create rifts in matter that cause the body to split apart. The scars are a bright yellow color but like her Shikai they fade so they can’t be detected. She can make several thousand of these appear with her Zanpakuto. The reason why spring flower is in the name is because when fresh cuts are made they look like falling yellow flowers. See is capable of using this ability without her blade at full potential.
Arrancar form:
Apperance: Choyo’s skin becomes as pallid as that of a corpse with her signature violet eyes that appear to have butterflies fluttering in them at all times. The remainder of her hollow mask looks like a helmet that comes down on both sides to her about her jaw; skeletal looking butterflies seem to be welded on to the mask giving her a unique appearance among most arrancar. Her hair is still pale blonde but appears more sallow than when she is in her hybrid form. Choyo dawns skeletal armor that is very risqué and removable. The only skeletal fragment that isn’t is her reinforced spine. Her hollow hole is over her heart.
Cero: Choyo’s cero is extremely destructive and explosive, when released the energy flutters like a butterfly and then blast out a huge beam
Zanpakuto: Sangre Luna (blood moon)
Release phrase: kill, matar (kill)
Spirit: a pale, busty woman with blood stained lips and deep scarlet hair with green eyes. She has a skull piece resembling a wide headband. She has skeletal armor dyed with dried blood. She is sadistic and very violent.
Inner world: a lair with skeleton bones and scented candles burning in topless skulls.
Apperance: a long thin sword, almost resembling a fencing foil. The entire is blade is blood red including the hilt.
Resurrección: Sangre Luna has the ability to absorb blood out of the opponent’s body and gravitate towards the user so it can be used in the manipulation process. This sword can manipulate the blood into armor, weapons (swords, spears, bullets, and even a cannon), and in techniques. With stronger foes she may have to cut them before she can use her red moon technique. She can stab herself with her sword to temporarily become blood. This sword can also kill with a couple of strikes by diminishing red blood cell count.
1. Technique: Rojo Luna (blood moon, this power causes the blood to move into a moon like sphere, so she can manipulate it)
2. Technique: Sangre Armadura (blood armor, creates armor out of blood)
3. Technique: Sangre Bala Muerte (Blood bullet death, creates hardened bullets of blood that travel at high speeds)
4. Technique: Penetrante Sangre forrar (Penetrating blood line, compresses all the blood she gathers into a power streaming whip that is strong enough to shatter rock and pierce foes because she can manipulate its sharpness)
5. Technique: sangre espuma inundación (blood frothing flood, creates a tidal wave of blood)
6. Technique: espiral sangre misil (spiraling blood missile, she solidifies a great amount of blood and to a cannon and pressurizes blood she loads into it into large balls that she fire at top speeds that breach walls and rip through foes)
Resurrección: Segunda Etapa: Oxidarse Viento Cadáver Ropa (rust wind corpse linen)
Apperance: In this form her mask becomes much thinner and resembles a headband, much like the spirit of her Zanpakuto. She can pull it down like a visor to protect her face. When she does this the mask looks like that of a mummies face. Her skeletal armor is replaced with yard upon yard of wrapped linen that she can use in battle. It comes down like a one piece over her torso and stops at her thighs. Her arms and legs are wrapped as well. She often uses the cloth to spin her blade about like Ichigo does with Zangetsu.
Apperance: The entire sword gains a decayed appearance. The blade rusts profusely, gaining nicks in the edge and sometimes even small holes in the side. Shards of rust constantly fall from the blade. The sword is about ten feet long and two feet wide; it’s wrapped in profuse amounts of cloth so that the blade looks like a mummy.
Attacks:
1. Posesión (possession): she severs the linen on her body or the sword and it wraps around her opponent (s) and causes them to cede control of their minds and actions over to her until she uses her reiatsu to unwind it or she’s incapacitated or dead.
2. Vendava Oxidarse (Gale rust): causes the fragments of rust on the blade to be condensed into a powerful gale when she swings her sword. This causes obstacles or foes to be cut with wounds that can rot bone.
3. Tumba Putrefacción (tomb decay): Causes whatever she strikes with the blade to begin corroding.

Special skills:
Master Swordsmanship Specialist
Sonido, flash step master
High-speed regeneration
Hand-to-Hand Combatant expert
Enhanced Pequisa
Bala
Knows a couple of low level kido spells
Enhanced hierro
Offense (100), Defense (100), Mobility (100), Kido/Reiatsu (0), Intelligence (70), Physical strength (80) Total: 450/600
Arrancar Version
Offense (100), Defense (100), Mobility (100), Kido/Reiatsu (0), Intelligence (70),
Physical strength (100) total: 470/ 600
Yea whiteflame is kinda the guru of this site. He may seem like he tears apart the zanpakuto, but trust me, after he does and you revise your blade will be so much better :)
and don't forget many of bleach fights take place in buildings in which there is no dirt
I have some new ideas that should show up soon :)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 izzy_b33_luvd said…
smile
Omigosh i love my zanpakuto!!!!! you'll have to forgive me i used freetranslation.com so it's not in normal letters...

Wielder: Kaza Kaeda-chan

Zanpakuto/shikai name:食されている光 (eclipsed light)
Release command: それらの無罪〔無邪気〕を暗くしてください (darken their innocence)

Description: It’s hilt is Onyx with red and white jewels dotting it. The guard is obsidian with veins of ruby through it. The blade is folded white steel. It’s a katana style weapon. When released, its blade cracks and black veins out from the cracks.

Bankai name: 黒い火〔火災〕(black fire)
Bankai description: retains its basic form and style excepting the blade which turns dark and has white veins.

Shikai abilities:

苦痛の夜 (night of pain): When the released blade comes into contact with skin, the veins extract painful memories, and when the wielder has need of it, he/she can take them back to that point in time to bring them, literally, to their knees in pain.

治療者の敵 (healer’s enemy): delivers a blow so great no amount of healers or healing can save the victim from an imminent death…yah….I’m kind of weird.

咲いている暗さ (blooming darkness): Blinds and paralyzes the opponent.

Bankai abilities:

罪がない毒 (innocent poison): Same as night of pain but, it injects a poison that stops their breathing, and radiates pain through their body.

Kaeda's appearance: Pale alabaster skin with cropped white hair and some pieces long. Purple eyes, and a classic soul society kimono but, with her own personal twist, white lilies on the sleeves.
 Omigosh i 愛 my zanpakuto!!!!! you'll have to forgive me i used freetranslation.com so it's not in