BLEACH(ブリーチ) Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

BLEACH(ブリーチ) 6372 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6101-6150 of 6372

1年以上前 topgun342 said…
I created another alternate zanpakuto of hissori maindo which what all my zanpakutos are from this point on unless i create another character.

shikai release:

watch (no name)

Shikai description: picture below with a crude diagram of how the bankai initiation looks. Yes I drew that. The blades are the same size i just wanted to give a more detailed drawing for people to fully see the zanpakuto also for bankai i was a bit tired so the gloves are not exact.

shikai abilities:
can copy zanpakuto abilities, appearance, and user's appearance. This means i will look like any user and have any zanpakuto that i have seen alone.
if i pull out the first shikai and turn the handle and guard 90 degrees it will turn into a second zanpakuto (required for bankai)

bankai release: watch over us kanshisha (guardian)

Bankai initiation: create the second blade for the handle and guard then plug them together at the to where it looks like a pair of glasses.

Bankai transformation: Sil punches the handle in the middle of the holes to form the gloves then Sil grabs the rest of the blades which shrink and form glasses with black frames and the glass inside the frames are black as well though I can still see but with something like video screens that cover every person and every corner. I can focus on one person by looking in that direction. If I want to reset i just look up and say reset. I can also focus on one person by saying the person's name.

bankai description: redited
shikai becomes two gloves with one eye on each palm and blades outlining the fingers of the gloves. Also the main blade become glasses. Also if I break the glasses my appearance changes. Once i break the glasses in either hand or both hands. The frames or the eye holes of the blades drop down to my wrists. My chest and arms and every part of my head except for small holes where my eyes become cover with a black metal substance. The small hole for my eyes are unnoticeable is is so I can still see but practically blind.

bankai abilities:
allows me to see my enemies regardless of conditions. and grants extra speed
same abilites as shikai
can create pillars to irrupt from the ground and creates obstructions from the ground initially creating a maze. with all kinds of dangerous obstacles and illusions.
If i break the glasses it does not add any extra abilities except one. I can erect blades of any size and any shape from any where on my head, chest, arms, and hands. I can then extend the blade(s) for as long as will it to extend. I can also shoot projectile throwing knives from the same area as the metal substance covering the areas on my body as I earlier disclosed.

Note: This is the zanpakuto everyone thinks is my original sword and the reason I have my nickname the man of a thousand zanpakutos.

last edited 1年以上前
 I created another alternate zanpakuto of hissori maindo which what all my zanpakutos are from this po
blackpanther666 commented…
This really isn't that original at all... I've seen heaps of 'copy the other Zanpakutou's abilities' style Zanpakutous out there... The only difference is that あなた copy the user's appearance, too, which seems pretty pointless to me. 1年以上前
topgun342 commented…
it may seem pointless to あなた but it is quite efficent think if there are people who 登録する the battle close to the end the third person would be confused. therefore third person would then most likely believe あなた therfore killing his friend which then あなた can kill him. also name 20 zanpakutos that can copy abilities from the アニメ with the episode number and character name. if あなた can't then your wrong if あなた can than i am wrong 1年以上前
It seems pointless to me, because it would only be useful in killing grunts... name a Captain, または Vice-Captain that would willingly just let another person interfere in their battle. Also, I wasn't referring to in the anime, I was referring to on this forum... there have been at least ten blades that have the same idea as your one, hence why I call it unoriginal, because a few people have done it before and most of them better than your one. I would know, I used to do the Zanpakuto reviews on here, along with Whiteflame55. 1年以上前
1年以上前 soracoyote16 said…
smirk
Sora (Sky) Coyote,Zanpakuto (shikai) : kagero (wolf in shadow),Release command: toboe! (howl), Zanpakuto (bankai): Fuujin Mangetsu (god of wind,full moon)
Shikai powers (3):the third blade with shadow,getsuga tenshou,ultra speed
Bankai powers (3):Cross getsuga tenshou,Triple cross getsuga tenshou,Wolves (dark)

OdinsSong commented…
Why getsuga tension, and not something original? 1年以上前
Ryuuikari commented…
This post is a waste of time and space... 1年以上前
Why do people always copy Getsuga Tensho? It's a pretty boring attack, really. I have never seen the personal appeal in Ichigo または his Zanpakuto. 1年以上前
1年以上前 MatthewjRule said…
hello

name : Mizuki (beautiful moon)
release : meruto (melt)

sealed appearance: normal katana with blue scabbard and black hilt.
shikai when released Mizuki wavers and literally melts to form
moving gauntlets made out of liquid water.

powers: just like the moon, mizuki possess the ability to manipulate water, the gauntlets allow me to control bodies of water. I can now shape mizuki into gigantic whips, swinging her repeatedly at a target as a snake-like body, form her into a razor-sharp edge that can cut through even metal, or simply drop her to smother opponent or put out a fire. mizuki also can control the density of water so I can therfore turn bodies of water into ice and create large ice spikes. However mizuki's power depends on the amount of water available without which I can only bend the water that makes up my gauntlets. currently I am "training" to learn to control the water within air. against fire zanpakuto mizuki is next to useless as fire causes water to evaporate unless there is a high volume of water in the environment. if I am near say the sea or a lake or river mizuki become immensely powerful though manipulating such large bodies of water over time is very exhausting.
(I know I'm only supposed to have 3 powers but water manipulation has unlimited capabilities though iv tried to add some weaknesses to balance it out.

bankai: not achieved though I have achieved manifestation of mizuki's spirit.
1年以上前 topgun342 said…
i have created multiple zanpakutos so i will reveal one at a time until i am finished with the list i have along with the other zapakutos i have created and posted.
First up is ryuu barra bikoimasu

release command: bloom
zanpakuto name (shikai): ryuu barra bikoimasu (dragon rose tail)

shikai description:
my shikai at first glance only looks like a normal katana but a rose guard and a dragon head shaped blade at the end. It is actually a blade whip.

shikai abilities:
gorogoro (scatter): the blades become like zenbonzakura except they are just blades and i can send out the blades any kind of way by whipping out the blades in any kind of way but leaves the head at the end and constantly replaces blades.
shinme (shoot): the rose guard shoots out reishi bullet seeds
boribori (crunch): the dragon head reaches and grabs the enemy holding the enemy in place until i release the enemy.
I can say hinote in addition to any ability and the blades catch on fire

bankai boogyoyoo no bugu barra ryuumon (armored rose dragon)
I become covered in in metal armor with a dragon head on my right arm and my sword becomes a dragon tail with tons of metal spikes and my hand has the rose guard covering my actual hand. My shoulder are roses as well.

abilities:
manipulation of fire, (or anything that causes fire)metal, and plants plus the abilities of shikai
uchitoru(kill) \
kouryaku(capture) -----> barra kago(rose cage)
shakuhou(release) /

rose cage is a giant prison made out of metal roses that can be transparent.

all my zanpakutos can be used by the one character i created mentioned in my first post. because of sync hissori maindo though the abilities change since i switch zanpakuto but i can still go back to hissori maindo and use any hissori form or any zanpakuto i can imagine. This is also allows me to go to a bankai with the zanpakutos but it is a real bankai and a illusion. in order to go to my original bankai i need to transform to hissori maindo or any hissori form. For shikai releases just say the release command and shikai name as a normal zanpakuto.
last edited 1年以上前
Ryuuikari commented…
How many zanpakuto have あなた thought up ? 1年以上前
topgun342 commented…
A lot and i am still thinking of new zanpakuto 1年以上前
topgun342 commented…
but notice how they are all forms of my original zanpakuto. So technically my character Sil only has one Zanpakuto. I know it is very complex. 1年以上前
1年以上前 topgun342 said…
Another variation of hissori maindo that is popular is buki hiyasu.
This form was the first i revealed at the academy and is the third most common one next to the one with no shikai release name and any hissori form.
I know this one is rather short but it is all to easy to fight against this particular zanpakuto. unless i use this forms bankai.

release command: arm
shikai: buki hiyasu(weapon of ice)

shikai abilities:
ability to change to any weapon on the face of the earth. all that is required is a certain hand position and saying kaemasu (change)
Note: the ice bow shoots ice arrows that freeze the ground or my enemy.

shikai description:
just two kunai knives with the knuckle placement guard.

Bankai: heishi kootta heiya (soldier of the frozen plain)

abilities: as usual still has same abilities as shikai.
I can manipulate any form of water. in order to disguise, copy abilities, or shield myself.
Note: Most commonly ice

bankai description: I am thinly coated with a sheet of ice that resembles invisible armor.
as far as my zanpakuto it looks just like my shikai.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bleach0123 said…
big smile
Sealed Form: A regular katana
Release Command: Drip and Reform, Getsurei Zuieki!

Shikai: Getsurei Zuieki

Ability:
It is basically a silver, shiny blob of shape-shifting mercury that can search, attack, defend, and divide. It can attack with the shape of a whip, a spear or a blade that rotate freely, sharper than any razor (basically it can transform into any weapon); like a current of extremely high pressure, it can even cut through diamond. It features 3 modes: Attack, Defense and Gravity. It operates autonomously, allowing the wielder to fight independently beside it OR the wielder can simply sit back and watch or take a nap (LOL). Yet, as it has no sense of vision, taste or smell, it is impossible to deceive as illusions or camouflage has no effect on it. It is a being between an object and a living thing, meaning it cannot be hypnotized, feel pain, be killed, yet it is an independent being.

Attack: In this mode, it uses whips, blades, projectiles, etc to attack the opponents. It can regenerate itself entirely so itself cannot be depleted. It can also drown the opponent or poison the opponent as it is a poisonous liquid metal. Even though it is a liquid, it's reiatsu prevents it from evaporating or freezing, allowing it to operate in extreme temperatures. When not in Defense Mode, it automatically employs itself in Attack Mode. If the opponent(s) hide, it can use tentacles with high sensitivity that stretch out/detach from the main body, examining the vibrations and the pressure of the atmosphere, even searching for sound or heat sources.

Defense: The Defense Mode is automatic, reacting immediately to anything that can harm the user, protecting him/her with a thin, powerful membrane stretching around him. A membrane of 0.1 mm thick can defend the wielder even from an Arrancar landmine and a pointblank Gran Rey Cero.

Gravity: Upon activation, Getsurei Zuieki splashes on the floor, wall, etc and anyone who is above, on top of, below, next to will be immobilized by the gravity Getsurei Zuieki produces. It can even increase the level of gravity to a point the opponent, no matter the weight, will be crushed by their own weight. The gravity field varies by how strong the gravity is and how far away the opponent is. It can cover an area up to 625 sqft

Bankai: Getsurei Soko

Ability:
It encases the entire wielder from head to toe like a one piece armor. Doing so gives the user the properties of the Shikai's Defense Mode and Attack Mode. Doing so, it looses it's independent conscious because it becomes the wielder's (now wearer) "skin". The wielder can also extend the "armor" into whips, blades, fire projectiles, etc. Not only can it encase just the wielder, but allies as well. It can also encase opponent(s), then imploding the "armor" to kill the opponent. This armor even protects its master from pressure, heat, radiation, etc. The only thing Bankai doesn't have that the Shikai does is the manipulation of gravity.

Here's a pic of the shikai xD
last edited 1年以上前
 Sealed Form: A regular katana Release Command: Drip and Reform, Getsurei Zuieki! Shikai: Getsurei
Ryuuikari commented…
@Bleach0123 Does this zanpakuto have an actual weakness that any opponent (around the same level as the wielder of Getsurei Zuieki) could exploit ? It's overpowered, even in shikai. A 質問 like "How much spiritual energy does it take to wield such a powerful blade ?" springs to mind. I do like the idea of different modes though, that's cool :) 1年以上前
Bleach0123 commented…
Well like the average zanpaktou, it's attack power depends on the wielder's reiatsu 1年以上前
Bleach0123 commented…
The only weakness it has is that if the wielder is under attack, it will only focus on defending the wielder. So as long as one keeps attacking, they Getsurei Zuieki will not attack. And the wielder CAN be harmed IF the shikai is too far away. so its not overpowered if u think about it like that 1年以上前
1年以上前 deadweight said…
Ok here it goes ^^
Zanpakuto name: Watasu (to pass over)

Release command: Pasu Wo Nage Ta Watasu (Pass threw Watasu.)

Description:
(Sealed form) In it's sealed form Watasu resembles the traditional zanpakuto Its Kashiri is made from white gold with the kanji symbol of the ghost lotus stamped into it while the handle is royal black with white gold petals tastfully running around it. The guard depicts an unbloomed white gold lotus. The blade has a polished finish taking the same shape a traditional katana.

(Shikai form) After being released Watasu's Kashiri and Handle remain the same while the guard's Ghost lotus blooms to full perfection splitting the blade down the center of it, The blade itself changes turning from the solid blade to a phantom like state instead of having a solid blade the sword has purple spirtual energy blade with a transparent look to it the engery pulses off the blade causing it to have a trail that seems to follow behind it when it is swung.

( Bankai form) No change to the sword as the bankai is an AOE.

Shikai Name: Pasu Wo Nage Ta Watasu
Shikai Abilities

1: Watasu has the ability to break down any part of it's blade or the entire blade instantly to pass threw any materialized object (including people and visable SP) before or after making contact with said object. While de-meterialized the blade shows no change at all making it impossible to sense or tell when watasu is capable of passing threw objects to anyone else aside from its weilder.

2:Just as Watasu has the ability to de-meteralize at its user's will it also has the ability to instantly re-meterialize with no change in its spirital pressure form or visual appearence making it impossible to tell when either effect is taking hold of the blade.

3: Just as Watasu has the ability to Manipulate its Materialized form it has a limited ability to manipulate other phyical material as well. This ability extends mostly to its weilders phyical form. This ability is limited how ever as to how much of the phyical form can be phased out I.E if the user attempted to pass threw a cero or kido based attack the user's entire body is not likly to pass threw unharmed however if the user simple focuses to have a sword pass threw their arm it is likly that the blade will pass threw with no harm.
Bankai Name:No Sekai Meterialized De ( De-Meterialized world)

Bankai Discription:When Watasu's bankai is released the blade sends out a ghost like pulse visable only to the weilder of Watasu it spans 5 miles and creates the De-Meterialized world. The world remains visually the same and makes it impossible to detect any change upon Watasu's bankai's release.

1:Everything within the five mile radius becomes now becomes fused with watasu's first shikai ability causing all things phyical elemental spiritual and engery to pass threw one anthor rather then make contact. As a result no one cause phyical or spiritual damage to anyone or anything within the five mile radius.

2: Watasu's unique ability to manipulate its Meterial form allows it to be the only thing in the de-meterialized world able to cause damage cut or kill. It is importan to note that while in the world their is no way to block watasu's attack as it is the only meterialized object and only cuts or kills upon passing threw an opponet.

3: As Watasu is sending the pulse out that causes the creation of the No Sekai Meteralized De world the area of effect is centered around Watasu so as the blade moves the area of effect moves making it hard to escape the area.

Note: the area of effect world can be seen into from the outside and a Kido blast cero or other attack that comes from outside the barrier is uneffected by the bankai's ability. Example if someone from outside the barrier sends an attack threw the barries without phyically entering teh battier themselves the attack remains unaltered and can damage anyone inside the barrier. However if the user enters the barrier before launching the attack the attack De-meterializes and can not cause any damage.If the barrier substains enough damage from the outside it will break apart.
1年以上前 topgun342 said…
My new zanpakuto is an elemental zanpakuto

release command: ignite

zanpakuto name: kumori hibana (shadow spark)

shikai zanpakuto description: It looks like an ordinary katana but it has a lighting bolt on each side with the tip of the lighting bolts forming the tip.

in shikai the abilities are rather simple. You can summon storms and control shadows and that is it in shikai.

Bankai: kumori arashi maru (shadow storm circle)

Bankai zanpakuto description: twin gauntlets with lighting bolts forming blades along the top poking out.

Bankai zanpakuto abilities: (same as shikai as usual for my zanpakuto's) but in addition I can manipulate shadows and any element caused by a storm or in a storm such as water in any form, lighting, and etc.
1年以上前 Volosous said…
Kūfuku hikage hebi (hungry shade snake)
Kūfuku shēdohebi o utsu (lash out hungry shade snake)

Yoru hidora o musabori kuu (devour night hydra)
shikai ability #1, coil: restricts the amount of Reiatsu the opponent can release at one time. This does not work on bankai
ability #2, poison: if the opponents blade touches the tip of Kūfuku hikage hebi, it will lessen their strength continuously until after about an hour, they can no longer hold a sword. this DOES work on bankai and shikai, but not un released.
ability #3, hatching: if this blade is broken, it regrows and all of the fragments hover in the air, controlled like puppets by my Reiatsu.
Bankai ability #1, constrict, this is the opposite of coil. instead of restricting the amount of Reiatsu that can be used at one time, It forces the opponent to constantly use it up in order to release the blade in shikai or bankai.
Ability #2, devour: Instead of using up the Reiatsu of the user (me), Yoru hidora eats the opponents Reiatsu and uses that.
ability #3, overwhelm: really not that complicated. Lets see you try not to get overwhelmed by a bunch of metal dragon heads that eats your Reiatsu and forces you to make more, consuming faster than you can generate.
1年以上前 LionSong13 said…
This is my first Zanpakuto and I haven't watched Bleach in a reallly long time so don't go too hard on me if something is off xD

Zanpakuto Name: Akumuyajuu ( Nightmare Beast ) ** Illusion type Zanpakuto **
Release Command: "Akumuyajuu come forth and unleash hell upon the unfortunate souls who dare oppose us!"
Zanpakuto Appearance: The blade is that of a simple Japanese longsword but it is colored violet, and the hilt is red, with a guard shaped like fangs of a wild animal and they are inverted to they point away from the wielder.

Shikai Name: Jigokunoyouna-Akumuyajuu ( Hellish Nightmare Beast )
Shikai Abilities: This Zanpakuto draws out the enemies deepest fears and the things they love and bring them too life in the illusion crippling their methods of fighting. It is also capable of haunting enemies with horrifying images and nightmares that could *potentially* drive the enemy insane depending on the person. Last but certainly not least it is able to feed off of the enemies fear and all of their other negative emotions. ( Just making it more durable/solid )
Shikai Appearance: The Longsword gets longer and thicker adding weight and awesomeness to it. Half of the blade if a violet and the other half of the blade is red. Nothing about the guard or hilt changes except the hilt is now black.

This Zanpakuto has five different Bankai that can be used and although each Bankai only has one added effect they all have different releases.

Bankai 1 Name: Musaboriyomu-Akumuyajuu ( Devour Nightmare Beast )
Bankai 1 Release: "Come now Musa Aku the memories of the weak await you!"
Bankai 1 Ability: Able to permanently devour some memories of the enemy although it costs alot of energy and can potentially drain your sanity
Bankai 1 Appearance: The longsword is bigger than it is in its Shikai form but it has become much more thicker, commanding a lot of strength to wield. The guard also changes to that of a laughing joker while retaining the half violet and half red blade.

** Of course you can only use one bankai at a time which takes up a massive amount of energy **

Bankai 2 Name: Tojikomeru-Akumuyajuu ( Trap Nightmare Beast )
Bankai 2 Release: "Toji! Hear my beckon and obey; trap all in deaths clutches!"
Bankai 2 Ability: Traps both the wielder and the enemy in an illusion. If the enemy wins he cannot escape the illusion and is trapped there, but if the wielder wins the illusion breaks; but the wielder is permanently paralyzed.
Bankai 2 Appearance: The first sword changes into a dagger that becomes all violet, and this certain illusion also grants the wielder a red katana. These two blades are attached by a chain.

Bankai 3 Name: Mouka-Akumuyajuu ( Inferno Nightmare Beast )
Bankai 3 Release: "Mouka! Let the flames of hell consume and destroy!"
Bankai 3 Ability: Both the enemy and the wielder are brought to a HellFire illusion where they both have to take care to survive. In this illusion the Shikai also gains the ability to ignite itself on fire for any period of time until the battle is over, it also gains the ability to slice the air and turn it into fire (close combat only) The longer the wielder remains here the more serious the burns he takes to his own body.
Bankai 3 Appearance: It retains its Shikai form except two fangs on the guard and they become rubies.

Bankai 4 Name: Shishouhiryou-Akumuyajuu ( Death Consumption Nightmare Beast )
Bankai 4 Release: "Come Akumu!! Let us play the melody of death together once again."
Bankai 4 Ability: Can Kill a certain amount of 18 people that the wielder wishes at the price of the wielders life: since there are around 18 keys on a flute, however this can only be done through a tune from the flute.
Bankai 4 Appearance: The Shikai turns into a flute infused with Amethyst and Garnet. It looks like a flute made out of Purple and Red stained glass/blown glass. If the wielder changes their mind they can pull a pair of dual daggers out from the bottom of the flute but will have to give up one of their own limbs at the end of the battle. The daggers are an onyx black attached by a gold chain that cannot break.

Bankai 5 Name: Nagabikaseru-Akumuyajuu ( Prolonged Nightmare Beast )
Bankai 5 Release: " Lets take our time and enjoy the wonderful chaos spread before us. Nagaku"!!
Bankai 5 Abilities: Makes Shikai abilities stronger and more potent and also gives the wielder two Nagabikaseru-Akumuyajuu blades.
Bankai 5 Appearance. Both swords become completely Onyx black except one guard is red and the other one is Violet, the guards shape turn back to a traditional circle.

**Note** I tried to balance it out as best as I could --- LionSong13
Ryuuikari commented…
Good first attempt ! I did like how your shikai "adds awesomeness" to the blade's appearance XD couple of things in case あなた decide to make another blade: a zanpakuto can only have one bankai and never any more; the zanpakuto name and the shikai name are the same name (so here yours would either be called Akumuyajuu または Jigokunoyouna Akumuyajuu). 1年以上前
topgun342 commented…
I like the basis of the abilities. I might use a similar method but tweak it a bit if あなた don't mind. 1年以上前
LionSong13 commented…
Alright thanks (: and I was pretty sure of the bankai but I decided to try it anyway. I figured that since the Zanpakuto is a manifestation of the users soul , the user would have to have a スプリット, 分割 personality または have a certain trait about them that determines which bankai would be chosen. And I don't mind if あなた use a similar method xD I tried to make the bankai really powerful but also have require a lot of sacrifice for most of them. 1年以上前
topgun342 commented…
thank あなた go to page 247 and read mine that is the one that some what similar 1年以上前
1年以上前 radoasashin8 said…
ey...sawy am late...ave been tryin to post but my phone has ths errors...hope ii cn get through now

Zanpakuto name/shikai name ; Shi no tsume (death's claw)
Description ; black katana blade with gold edge,gold fang-like hilt
Release command ; Kare kanojo/karare/sorera (murder him/her/them)
Shikai description ; gold staff with blach scythe on one end and a claw on the atha end
Bankai name ; Shitai no kishi (knight of death)
Bankai description ; looks like Jaggerjack Grimmjov's release minus the tail and claws. he also is al black witt gold joints and a full gold skull helmet (not mask...helmet...so he is not vizarde)

SHIKAI ABILITIES
*1.Masuku (mask) - a black smoke appears at Rado (the wielder's) feet and as he moves he leaves a shadow clone such that standin behind it one can not see him. Lame disguise but wen you attack him, the smoke explodes wen he grazes the claw at the end of the scythe against it
*2.Ansatsu Suru (assassinate) - Shi no tsume forms a gold scythe on the atha side of the black scythe hence looks like a 'T'. the gold staff also changes inti an alternate black and gold whirl. the weapon looks heavier but is actually lighter and can cut through virtualy anythng...hiero or zanpakuto

BANKAI ABILITIES
*1.Saisho no ansatsu (first assassination) - in ths form rado has no weided weapon...his body is the weapon. he spins to form a whirlwind that releases a ghast of black smoke that can cut. it starts as a single but gains to a maximum of 8 at a time as he continues to spin. usin shumpo he can corner one into a sphere in the centre of ths attack
*2.Shin no ansatsu (true assassination) - if Rado cut you with Shi no tsume before any release...in this move he can turn into any loved/associate of his opponent in an illusion of black smoke....the distraction and vulnerability/naivity leave one open to attack. He can also take form and attributes of any opponent he has killed using his final technique
*3.Saigo no ansatsu (final assassination) - a dome of black smoke forms. Here he is mo or less like Byakuya in Sebonzakura's 2nd release. He can summon a scythe from thin air anytyym and as many as he would wish. *SECRET*;The dome does not close until a life is claimed. only 1 person can walk out alive. If Rado's reiatsu were also to deplete before death, the dome swallows everyone inside including Rado himself

COMMENTS:
Strengths
-is a light weapon at all forms
-is not element based hence cannot be countered
-is perfect for close and medium range battle

Weaknesses
-has no long range attacks
-is not element based so hard to counter atha element based zanpakuto e.g fire,wind,water based
-has little to no defence plays
-Finally,like Hisagi,Rado Asashin hates his zanpakuto
1年以上前 radoasashin8 said…
For my zanpakuto...a character

Character name : Rado Asashin
Description : looks like Cloud from the final fantasy VII Advent Children film but with dark hair
Squad : 2 (covert ops)
Seat : 3rd
Captain : Soi Fon

BACKSTORY:
During the Aizen breakaway...Rado Omari was kidnapped from soul society. He was an ordinary soulm with ability to hold tremendous reiatsu. After he had been found everything was ripe for the escape as Aizen had also found the Hogyeku. Rado was taken to Hueco Muendo were Aizen experimented on him. He has a 7 dotted line blue-glowing tatoo along his back as proof. This is no tatoo though as the 7 implements are reiatsu bags planted by Aizen-sama (= 2 from Kenpachi,stolen from Kurotsuchi's lab, =2 from Kyoraku =2 from Ishida,also from Kurotsuchi's lab =1 ,the remainder, from Yammy- Espada #0).

Sometime during the experiments Rado gained consciousness nn freaked out causin a reiatsu blast that harmed him and Aizen. Hence the kidnap of Inoue to come heal them both. He managed to however break out during the Ichigo and Ulqiorra battle and slipped back into Soul Society throuh the Senkai gate opened by Kurotsuchi join into the Yammy vs Byakuya & Kenpachi battle at Hueco Muendo. He slipped past as the corresponding Yammy and Kenpachi reaitsu available in his body.

At Soul Society he was trained by the run-away Yoruichi and taught how to perform Shunko (he is the 3rd and only male performer of the technique). His shumpo is also pretty fast (able to beat Yoruichi while in bankai really). Almost killed himself and Yoruichi during training when his reiatsu went beserk and so Urahara ws forced to make him a dark blue scarf (similar to Yoruichi's and Byakuya's). This scarf,like Kenpachi's eye patch, is there to regulate his reiatsu release.

He knew not his name after the breakout. All he had was a half burnt tag written Rado and on his bed had the Label Purojekuto no Asashin (Project Assassin) = [Aizen's weapon to deal with the Feudal Lords]. Hence the name Rado Asashin. At the academy he trained alongside Hisagi and Kira. He and Hisagi trained together and learnt their bankai together.={funny they evn share a release command Kare wich means both 'reap' and 'murder'}
1年以上前 thedotorofpeper said…
shikai: ketsuki oni :meaning blood demon:
release command: instill fear
shape i normal zanpaktou but with spikes on the sides of the blade
ability one blood boil :Ketsueki futtō makes the enemys blood boil as the name suggests it is supposed to make them feel fear
ability two: tear them apart blood demon : Betsuni ketsueki oni sorera o hikisaku when i stab an enemy their blood surronds their enemy and turns into little sharp spears so to speak then proceds to kill them if i cut someone say on the arm by a slash it would make a circle around the cut area circleing the arm and cutting the arm off or rendering it useless
ability 3 miasma: Shōki a scentless mist shoots from the zanpaktou and makes the enemy see their worst fears before them while i go kill them
ability 4 eye for an eye: Me ni wa me o. a very costly abilitythat as the name would suggest i sacrifice something like an arm for the enemys arm to be destroyed.

bankai name :blood demon servant of the devil :Akumanoketsueki akumanoshimo
shape of zanpaktou: same as normal zanpaktou

abilitys: same as shikai but one new one worthy of being called bankai

it copys the power of anyone i cross swords with fight and i can use it for my own (eg if i cross swords with mayurai korotsuchi sorry if bad spelling i can use his bankai and summon the thing his bankai is).
1年以上前 topgun342 said…
This zanpakuto is very unique but still a variation of hissori maindo which belongs to my character.
This zanpakuto has a nickname when ever i use it. It is called the blade hell hound.

Zanpakuto

release command: Frenzy

Shikai name: Chikushou kuro-n (Beast clone)

ability: This form has the ability to release the a single dark wolf that searches into the enemies subconscious and manifest into my enemies number one fear. This also changes my appearance to look like the number one fear of my enemy if I choose to. If my enemy is truly fearless then the wolf looks like the one person my enemy loves while i can come up and crush the illusion.
Note: This is one single ability and is the only ability this shikai has sadly.

description: This zanpakuto when released looks as if it is unreleased in the illusion but is just a blade whip.

Bankai: Kouseitan'i chikushou kuro-n (elemental beast clone)

description: Until a release command is uttered the zanpakuto appears as just a handle and a guard with fangs on the edge of the guard pointing downward and towards the user.

Each release command releases a different animal with it's own elemental property and form the blade of my zanpakuto differently but generically a blade whip or jaws and talons to
release commands:
Blaze and Glory: Fire and light animal: phoenix
Freeze the world ice animal cyro phoenix
Rain Down the Hate: ice, fire, and, wind animal: dragon
Bring out the Bloom: plant animal: snake
Shine: light animal: chameleon
(Note: not really used for battle mainly for infiltrating and disguises but can copy other zanpakuto abilities.)
Manifest hell: darkness animal wolf
Spark: lighting animal: thunder bird
Prepare the storm water, lighting, wind, ice, and fire animal: bear
Launch the shards: metal animal: porcupine
(Note: yes this is because of the rumor porcupines shoot their quills. PS I thought it would be funny becasue it actually does shoot it's quills of blades)
Release the destruction of: everything all of the above animal: all of the above

Abilites: pretty self explanatory and i don't feel like typing each ability for each form.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 OdinsSong said…
New character!

Name- Osamu 修

He's the strong, silent type. As in literally a big dude, and completely mute. Whether his lack of speaking is by choice, or because he's unable to is unknown among the Gotei 13. Spoiler alert, it's by choice. He's about 6'8", and toned rather than bulky. Dark hair. Dark eyes. Dark skin. A member of squad 11, he plans to kill Kenpachi some day. He respects him tremendously, but wants the title of Kenpachi, and will not speak, consume alcohol, gamble or do any of the things he loves (aside from fighting) until he accomplishes his goal. Currently he's the 6th seat. He has no intention of challenging any of the higher seats, and only trains to someday defeat Zarachi. Osamu can do up to mid twenties kido without their incantation, but they are volatile, and much weaker than if he were to speak the incantation, or at least the spell name.

Zanpakuto- Gisei 犠牲 (Sacrifice)

Sealed form- Nodachi, worn slung across his back. The hilt is blood red, with black cross hatching and a black tassel extending from the top, near the guard. The sheath is blood red as well, and does not disappear when the greatsword is unsheathed. The guard is a black oval, with triangular points protruding from the four corners. The guard is also extremely sharp along the edges of the points.

Release command- Shukketsu

The sword remains largely unchanged, although a curved edge forms in the back side of the blade, near the guard. The edge is razor sharp.

/|
||
||
||
||
||
||
|(
----
||
||

Sort of like that. Osamu uses this groove to cut his own thumb, then allows the blood to flow down the blood groove of the blade. When the groove is finally full, the first 2 abilities automatically activate.

Ability 1- Assuming Osamu has already appeased Gisei with an offering of his own blood, his strikes will become more and more powerful with every bit of damage he takes. Meaning the more he's cut, bruised and battered, the more damage he can output. As of right now, he's powerful enough to cut down Zarachi in one blow, but only if he were so close to death that he couldn't even hold his sword. So he's got a ways to go before he reaches his goal.

Ability 2- Again, the blood groove must be filled. For every consecutive strike his enemy lands, his own speed increases by 10%. His speed resets as soon as he lands a blow. Meaning he can become faster and faster, making it easier to land a powerful blow in retaliation, but he has to balance the amount of damage he takes from each strike to maximize speed and power, without letting himself get so injured he has no chance of winning. Lots and lots and LOTS of small to moderate cuts to his person in a row is what he aims for.

Ability 3- (Shōmō) Osamu uses all of the power that has filled his blade to completely heal all of his wounds. This empties all of the blood in the groove, and ends his active abilities. To reactivate them, he would have to cut himself again, and pour the blood down his blade once more. This ability only heals wounds, and does not heal spiritual pressure like kido healing does. So it can bring him back from the brink of death, but if he's already exhausted, it's not going to keep him fighting indefinitely.

Bankai- Chi no Gisei

Sacrifices can also be made with the enemy's blood. The more enemies that fall in battle, the more powerful Osamu becomes. The more consecutive hits landed on the enemy, the faster he becomes. In bankai, his speed does not reset until an opponent lands a blow. This is invaluable for fighting large hoards of hollows or enemies, as Osamu could conceivably surpass Captain's strength shinigami by felling numerous low level hollows, before taking on the larger ones. His bankai uses very little spiritual pressure at first, but burns through it faster and faster then more powerful he becomes. So he couldn't maintain tremendous levels of power for more than a minute or so.

Manifestation- Gisei looks like a very large sumo wrestler. About ten feet tall, he's a mass of muscle, with not a whole lot of fat (like actual sumo wrestlers, not the caricatures of them). His hair is black, and up in a topknot. His skin is painted red, and he wears a black loincloth. Unlike Osamu, Gisei is very talkative. He's jovial, but also quite sadastic. He may seem friendly, but he takes great pleasure in other people's pain.
kenjitakashi commented…
yours is pretty cool (Y) 1年以上前
1年以上前 MatthewjRule said…
zanpakuto

sherushirudo (shell shield)
release: tsutsumu (envelop) (to surround something)

normal katana with blue scabbard and hilt.

shikai
appearance: havent figured it out yet.

abilities
1-creates a circular, invisible orb around the user made out of hardened spiritual energy. this is basically a force field surrounding the user. can also transfer shield to allies
2- inverted orb around an enemy to trap them
3- create a hardened mini orb of spirit energy to fling at enemy. sort of like a cannon ball or bullet depending on size.
*4-shield has a special ability of adapting to whatever is attaking. eg if hit with fire it becomes more resistant to the fire over time. it adapts. However under extreme cases such as ryujin jakka flames or ichigos bankai getsuga tenshou it breaks before it can adapt and has to reform. but does gain some resistance to these attacks over time.

so please tell me what you think so far.
and maybe help with bankai abilities and shikai appearance?
1年以上前 ElementFox said…
User: Tera Suzumi
Zanpaktou-Nijū yōso (Dual Element)
Release/Comman-Hajimaru (Begin)
Bankai-ErementaruFokkusu (Elemental Fox)

Zanpaktou appearance- There are 2 blades one is red, the other blue, the blue one being shorter than the red. They are connected by a long chain. The red one has a flame symbol on the blade, the blue, instead of having it on the blade, has the guard in a shape of a snowflake

Zanpaktou ability 1: The red sword known as fire can turns to flames and fire off flames or can use the flames to make Tera's attack stronger and with more range.
Ability 2:The blue one known as ice can be stabbed into the ground to make spikes that can go up to 9 feet high, or create a shield to protect Tera.
Ability 3: She can spin the swords using the chain and fire off a giant blast similar to a cero, but due to the much of reiatsu it takes to use it she can only use it once every 30 minutes.

Bankai appearance: when she says bankai the chain shrinks till the swords are touching then the swords become a staff with a blade at the end. The staff 3 meters long.

Bankai abitlity 1: It can control all elements (ice fire earth air lightning) and shoot them out of the blade on the staff unless she is using earth or ice, she uses those as defense.
Bankai ability 2: Tera can spin the staff and fires off a cero like blast but since she is in bankai she can fire it off up to 6 times until she has to regain power.
Bankai ability 3: Staff turns into a blade that is small in size but can fire off a one hit k.o. but she only uses it as a last resort.

Story: After she died she was found by hitsugaya a she was asked to go to the shinigami acedemy by him and she did. After she graduated she joined squad 10 choosing hitsugaya to be her rival. She trained for her bankai after encoutering a menos and hitsugaya saved her using his bankai. After obtaining bankai she went to hitsugaya to spar and tied. Then she went to hueco mundo to train more as her captain Isshin Kurosaki went to karakura. She stayed in hueco mundo and learned hollowfication. She is currently training by fighting menos and getting stronger until she knows she can beat hitsugaya.
1年以上前 Bleach0123 said…
big smile
Sealed Form: A 150 CM Nodachi
Release Command: Judge the Impure, Gēto obu Babiron!
Shikai: Gēto obu Babiron
Once the release command is said, the blade emits a golden light and a golden magic circle keyhole forms in front of the blade's tip. The sword acts as a key that unlocks the Shikai. The sword then goes into the magic circle keyhole and disappears until the Shikai/Bankai is deactivated. Once Shikai/Bankai is deactivated, the Nodachi comes back out of the keyhole.

Ability: It connects the space of reality through golden magic circles to a spacial vault, opening an "invisible door" that allows only for infinite weapons of various types (swords, daggers, spears, chains, battle axes, etc) to pass through upon the user's command. The items that pass through the gate form ripples in the empty air as they appear. They can be summoned anywhere, either directly to the users hands or anywhere in the direct vicinity. The flying weapons are also homing, so they can also hit evasive targets. The Shikai grants defensive properties as well; it dons the user in a clad of weightless gold armor that is resistant to even the strongest of kidou spells and physical attacks.

Bankai: Ea:
Once Bankai is activated, a huge gold magic circle appears and causes all other magic circles to fade away. Then Ea, the Sword of Rupture that Split Heaven and Earth, the Bankai form of Gēto obu Babiron levitates out of the magic circle and into the wielder's hand. The armor, however remains.

Ability 1:
It has an abnormal shape that doesn't match what would normally be classified as something specialized like a sword. While it has a grip, handguard, and is the same length as a longsword, the section that should contain a blade deviates from the normal form of an edged weapon. The "blade" itself and the tip of the sword, spun in a spiral shape, are dull. It has the shape of a cylindrical, drill-shaped pillar made up of three independently rotating segments engraved with crimson cuneiform lettering that spin slowly in alternating direction like querns, the middle segment spinning clockwise and the top and bottom segments spinning counterclockwise. It is something that was born before the appearance of the concept that the world calls a "sword", so it is not something that can truly be called a sword or have the shape of any known blade. It can be used as a close combat weapon wielded much like a regular sword and even with its dull tip, it is able to pierce directly through an opponent's chest and slowly grind at their vitals inside.

Ability 2: Enuma Elish:
Upon activation, the triblade segments of Ea gradually begin to rotate faster with each revolution, acting in concert with the movement of the Heavens. As they begin rotating rapidly, each creaking with weight and power equivalent to tectonic movement, they create a shrilling howl. Ea then begins to swallow, compress, and accelerate wind pressure into a storm of wind and light with a greater magnitude than a super-nova. The generated wind pressure strata simulates spatial rends to create an artificial space-time dislocation that acts as a crushing torrent capable of pulverizing any opposition, but the swirl of air behind it and the enormous amount of seething and overflowing prana within it are on an entirely different level beyond measurement. Grinding at the laws of space with its power, it creates a rip in space that extends from not only the earth, but also to the sky and atmosphere. It is a crack that distorts space to pierce the very nature of the world itself. All that used the cut space as a foundation is swallowed and crushed by the void and a new identical space is made instantly to replace the old one, and the dazzling light only continues to grow as it continues to complete the destruction. Its use in a fight is not something that can be called a battle, but rather the wrath of nature itself. This attack is extremely powerful but it is not suited for close combat at full power but the level of power can be controlled by the user.

This is a blade held by the Soul King and only the Soul King himself. It is a completely unique existence that can only be possessed by him, that is suited only for a ruler's use and makes him transcendent.
last edited 1年以上前
Bleach0123 commented…
こんにちは radoasashin8, do あなた think your Shi no Tsume has a chance against my Ea? 1年以上前
LinkKinuzuma13 commented…
I do believe that this is heavily inspired によって Gilgamesh, the King of Kings from Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night. While I can appreciate the theme that あなた present with the zanpakuto, I also believe that it is completely unoriginal. あなた basically copied and pasted every single one of his abilities into this and modified them to fit the 説明 of a zanpakuto. I should think that あなた have a little bit もっと見る creative capacity than that, 与えられた the fact that あなた seem to be capable of creating many blades in a day. 1年以上前
Bleach0123 commented…
^well not everyday. and it wasnt supposed to be original. cuz imagine if it was used in a fight in the bleach world? it would be so exciting xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Bleach0123 said…
cool
Sealed Form: Regular Katana
Release Command: Slash Beautifully, Nijūyari!
Shikai: Nijūyari

The initial release of this zanpaktou causes the katana to glow and burst with reiatsu. Afterwards, it will emerge from a bright light as two spears in the hands of the wielder with one spear longer and one spear shorter. The effects of this zanpaktou's abilities remain in effect even if the Shikai or Bankai is no longer active.

Ability #1 Gae Buidhe:
This ability requires use of the shorter spear. Any injury done by this spear cannot be healed naturally, with kido, or regeneration of any kind. Not only that, but any existing wounds caused by other/previous causes that are made in contact with the shorter spear will also render unhealable. The effect cannot be dispelled, and canceling the curse requires the destruction of the spear or the death of its owner. Unlike other zanpaktou abilities, this ability does not need to be called upon to activate as it is active once the Shikai is released.

The Bankai version does the exact same thing, however, it causes the wound to continue bleeding but the amount of blood shed will vary on the size and deepness of the wound. If the opponent tries to heal the unhealable wound through means of kido or similar techniques, the healing will automatically be transfered to the wielder of Futatsu Nijūyari.

Ability # 2 Gáe Derg:
This ability requires use of the longer spear. Any defense can be pierced effortlessly by this technique. It does not require its name to be called upon in order to be utilized, allowing it to instantly affect whatever it strikes. The spear will pierce directly through any projection used as a defense.

The Bankai version does the exact same thing, however, it can also pierce projectile attacks with ease.

Bankai: Futatsu Nijūyari

Now in Bankai form, both of the spears can use Gae Buidhe and Gáe Derg, even simultaneously.

Ability #3 Gáe Bolg:
This technique allows the wielder's spears to move at impossible angles, signified by turning into a red beam of light, that always manages to reach its target—the heart. Even if the user thrusts any of the two spears directly at the feet of the opponent, it will immediately point upwards towards the heart without growing, bending, and or any movement from the wielder. And since it's two signature abilities Gae Buidhe and Gáe Derg are always active, it will reach it's target without fail, unless the target is in a separate space, or if the target dodges it fast enough.
Unlike the two Shikai abilities, this ability must be called upon to activate.

Ability #4 Tsubame Gaeshi:
This is a technique where three concurrent arching blades close on the enemy from all sides to create a prison, allowing no chance for defense or evasion. While it simply seems like successive slashes, it is actually bending the laws of physics to multiply its existence. It starts with a flash from this world, followed by two absolutely simultaneous, over-lapping flashes that disregard the concept of time and space, producing a slash attack that arrives from three different directions. This technique can be used many times, one time after the other to further increase the number of slashes. The first strike comes at the opponent with overwhelming speed, creating a circular arc to surround them. This isn't much trouble on its own, especially with the length of the spears, but the slightly slower second vertical strike means to block off escape from above, and the third horizontal strike to keep the opponent from escaping to the side, completely overwhelming the opponent making it impossible to block. If one of the slashes are blocked, the other two will hit. In close range battles, if the opponent attempts to retreat, the spears' length will quickly cut them down. This ability can also be used with both Gae Buidhe and Gáe Derg for maximum efficiency.

Oh and here's a pic of how Gáe Bolg moves to reach its target.
last edited 1年以上前
 Sealed Form: Regular Katana Release Command: スラッシュ Beautifully, Nijūyari! Shikai: Nijūyari The
radoasashin8 commented…
Nice....ii like tt....does it have any weaknesses?? 1年以上前
Bleach0123 commented…
Well it kinda depends on who the wielder is fighting 1年以上前
Bleach0123 commented…
^ah yeah its based on him 1年以上前
1年以上前 ichigo789 said…
MINE WOULD BE PINK
1年以上前 topgun342 said…
This is yet another zanpakuto i have created. Sorry for the delay though my internet encountered some minor problems. As all of you know the users zanpakuto reflects a part of the user and i try to do that for my character Sil. Sil is a part of me. Therefore, all my zanpakutos reflect a part of me.

This zanpakuto does not have a description except for the unreleased state because it would be pointless for this zanpakuto has multiple forms one which is not really seen.
So i will cut straight to the chase.
Zanpakuto unreleased: It looks like tensa zangetzu at first sight for it is a black blade but it is a double edge sword. It is about the same as an ordinary unreleased zanpakuto. about maybe 20 inches

Zanpakuto release command: Split and prey optional:(upon the enemy before you)

Zanpakuto initiation: grab zanpakuto as you would for any giant swords with two hands one above the other and the sword is turned sideways the sword them grows in size which is when Sil says the release command.

Zanpakuto name: touketsu kumori tsuin maru
Frozen shadow twin rings

Zanpakuto transformation: The zanpakuto splits down the middle the one on the left slides down forming a dual wield zanpakuto.
their is a change in appearance.
One band around one of my two wrists is black and the other is a light blue color but they are on opposite hands as the blade they represent. The black represents the shadow blade and vice versa. Also my kimono is different but it would be hard to describe. I have two gauntlets the on the left one is in the shape of a wolf's head and the other a dragons also I have an emblem of a spider on my left arm and a phoenix on my right hand.

Zanpakuto abilities: below

shadow blade: manipulations of shadows
manifest the opponents greatest fear from the opponents shadow
manifest dark animals spider, dragon, wolf (wolves), or phoenix but only one

Ice blade: manipulation of water in any form but primarily ice
this blade has numerous abilities becasue of the manipulation of water in any form
sends ice spiders to spy on people
Bankai: Touketsu kumori ryoku tsuin maru
Frozen shadow twin power rings

Bankai abilities:
same as shikai

ice armor forms upon the animal invoked
you can use all animal abilities by simply saying: spirit guard invoke the forest this icludes the following

spider= cling to walls
almost untouchable
shoot thin ice much like a spider shoots that substance to make their webs but from my palms or my blade.

dragon= ice breath
fly
inpentrible ice armor

phoenix=ice breath
fly
can be reborn after deadly blow or critically damged afterwards being healed 90% of injures
Note:both phoenix and dragon ice breath freeze anything the ice breath touches including enemies

wolf= almost invisible at night
increased senses (all five)
last edited 1年以上前
Sinwalker7 commented…
A litte to spasifc on the animal forms. But all around a very cool and powerful zanpakuto. 1年以上前
1年以上前 AumShinrikyo said…

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name] Shirikyo(truth), 真理教
Zanpakuto type: Spirit type
Shikai release - Discern, Shirikyo!
[bankai name] - Aum Shinrikyo, Supreme Truth, オウム真理教
Bankai release - Declare, Aum Shinrikyo!
link
link

Back-story - Originally the character would that an English teach from America. Unknown to him he is that of a full-bringer and latent power attracts hollows. Leave Ichigo to save his teacher many times and end up realizing each other's powers. In training of his powers he re-awakens Ichigo's lost fullbring powers.(funny how Ichigo keeps getting his lost powers back, huh?) His fullbringer powers would that of finding hidden things or of secrets. However, before learning to maximize the fullbring power with him he is ambushed by a hollow that set up and explosion. That explosion knocks his soul free from his body. Before he can realize what happened the hollow has already devoured his body and absorbed his powers.(thus making him the main villain of the story arch.) Cutting him from the chain of fate. Ichigo is only to arrive as his teacher is transforming into a hollow. Not wanting to cut his teach down, he remembers the same process that happen to him and tries to instruct his teacher on what to do. Like Ichigo his teacher barely averts the hollow transformation leaving him Soul Reaper and a Vizard. The teacher uses a giguy(sp?) by Urahara to rap up his real life and move to the Soul Reaper domain. Thus beginning of the Story of the Soul Reaper from Foreign Lands.

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
1. Discern - While shikai form is active the user will know if opponent is lying/bluffing/ or making a deceptive move. Such as seeing thru all fake or illusion clones or even nullifying all illusion based abilities.
2. Crescent Moon - Similar to Tensa Zangetsu but far weaker and makes a perfect Crescent shape and can be produced in rapid fashion. Best to cut thru things. Only the most powerful can block directly without dodging and not getting cut.
3. Spirit Sense - heightened awareness of all thing spirit based and follows of spirit energy. Making user a good opponent to Quincy and other spirit type Zanpakuto like Zangetsu.
[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
1. future sight - Allows user to see opponents actions up to 5 seconds ahead.
2. Follows of the river - Passive ability- Faster recovery of spirit energy by drawing from surroundings. This is seen in the altering of the appearance of the user in Bankai form. Two white silky trips of cloth that flow up front and back but make solid head-sized loops on shoulders. Bits of spirit particles can be seen to go into center of the loops to a central light.
3. Spear of heaven - It is just a powerful laser erm... spirit beam. Generated from in-between the two blades.

Vizard mask would look that of a knight with a backwards curved blade-like protrusion from the middle of forehead. Of course hollow abilities would make Crescent Moon and Spear of Heaven appear black instead of white and even further power Follows of the river.
Hollow taken over or "resurrection" form would that be of a Knight/Centaur cross.

The Soul reaper would likely be a perfect captain of squad 3, of course!

Just so that no one can claim "Overpowered" here are some like weaknesses and exploits.
1. Kiduo based zanpakuto and kiduo abilities would be likely counters. Even though he would also be good at Kiduo as well.
2. Those who have a lot of spirit energy and use it recklessly would overwhelm the Future sight ability and even force the shut down of Follows of the river to keep from being burned out opponent's spirit energy. Kenpachi Zaraki would likely be such a person. The only choice would be to find away to win the battle quickly or be worn down by Kenpachi Zaraki.
3. Another way would be to use Future Sight as a weakness. Anyone who realizes it nature and is cleaver enough could turn it around. Clear your mind and strike on instinct. As he beings to counter your move before your even aware your making it, instantly change your attack. This would create double vision in Future sight and leave him confused and vulnerable for that moment. Only those most clever and skilled in swordsmanship would be able to pull it off.
last edited 1年以上前
 [zanpakuto's name/shikai name] Shirikyo(truth), 真理教 Zanpakuto type: Spirit type Shikai rele
1年以上前 blackpanther666 said…
This is something I came up with while I was away... It's probably somewhat overpowered, but I liked the idea of following a particular scientific concept, especially that of thermodynamics.

Name: Muchitsujo ('Disorder')

Release Command: Divine Lord of Energy become my carrier,

Bankai: Mikoto Netsuri Kigakuteki ('Thermodynamic Lord')

Normal Appearance: This blade is simple, being a normal Japanese katana, with red and orange wrappings on the handle and a guard shaped like a flame. The blade length is about 1.15 metres long and also has markings etched into the blade – these are simple lines, but represent the flow of energy within the spiritual world.

Shikai Special Ability: This blade ultimately affects the surroundings, including the atmosphere and environment, by causing a rising of thermal (heat) energy, by releasing large amounts of said energy from the blade when the release command is called. This thermal energy creates disorder, a principle known as the second law of thermodynamics, where heat energy given off adds to the disorder of the atmosphere, which is essentially where all unusable heat energy resides and can no longer be utilised by humans. However, the basis of this blade is to reform this unusable energy into energy that can be recycled and used again. A benefit of this ability is that the heat energy is used for attacks and the user's spiritual energy is only used when recycling the disorder/heat energy.

Disorder Ray: This disorder, or unusable heat energy, is recycled into energy that can be used once more, which is an anomaly in the science/biology world, but perfectly reasonable in a world where people see Gods of Death. This energy is, for this particular attack, compacted into a ray of heat energy/disorder, which is fired directly at the opponent, at a rate difficult to escape from, and surrounds them for approximately 30 seconds, preventing any movement for that time and also partially suppresses their spiritual energy for around a minute after the movement effect subsides. This decreases their spiritual energy up to 20% at a time. This ability can be used more than once and the amount of heat energy recycled often determines how many times this attack can be used.

Piercing Heat: When activated, heat energy is compacted into ten beams of 1,000 degrees Celsius rays of heat, which are fired directly at the opponent from the tip of the Zanpakutou's blade, at a passing rate of approximately 50 m/s (metres per second). These beams are unable to be broken, unless the spiritual energy of a Vice-Captain, or higher, is raised by at least 30%. These beams pierce the opponent's body and go right through to the other side, fastening themselves into the ground behind the opponent. Despite the damage they can do, they are relatively easy to avoid, for those that have exceptional speed, or shunpo mastery, or essentially Vice-Captain level and higher. Another small effect of these beams of heat, is the fact that the skin burns around the wound created by the piercing of the skin and doesn't heal as quickly as a normal wound would, as the skin is burnt around the edge of the wound and takes more time to heal – only a healer with a mastery of healing Kido would be able to make them heal faster.

Shikai Appearance: This weapon consists of two swords chained together to form one fluid weapon. One is a Japanese-style sword, similar to or resembling a katana, but without the typical cross-guard that many Zanpakutou's have when in normal form, and the handle is also somewhat different. Instead, this sword looks very similar to the Shikai weapon of Kisuke Urahara, his Zanpakuto Benihime, the Blood Princess, with the golden connection between the blade and handle. The other part of the weapon is a massive claymore, or broadsword, with a long, strong blade and the typical cross-guard of that of a British style broadsword. The Japanese-style sword is approximately 1.25 metres long, from the tip of the sword, to the end of the handle. The claymore/broadsword is around 2.5 metres long from handle to blade-tip, while the blade width is 15 centimetres wide and the thickness of the blade is 4.5 centimetres.

Bankai Special Ability: Similar to the Shikai special ability, this also affects the atmosphere and environment surrounding any spiritual being. However, the effects are similar but different. Instead of simply adhering to the second law of thermodynamics, this Bankai follows the principle of the first law of thermodynamics much more closely than that of the second. The first law of thermodynamics states that 'energy can neither be created, nor destroyed, only transferred, or transformed'. However, this Zanpakuto completely ignores the basis of this principle and can 'destroy' energy, then recreate into a different kind of energy, if need be. i.e. Instead of being limited purely to heat energy, the user can also have access to gravitational, chemical and kinetic energy. Using different kinds of energy can also have different effects, specific only to that kind of energy. In other words, the user of this blade can have access to unlimited amounts of energy, only by utilising a portion of their own spiritual energy. The drawback of this blade is that consistently recreating and destroying energy can use a lot of spiritual energy. In Bankai, the user can still utilise the abilities from Shikai.

As The Creator Decrees: This is a very powerful ability, utilising the birth of new energy, from energy destroyed by this particular Zanpakuto. This blade is used to destroy energy, especially that of unusable heat energy, or disorder, by allowing the user to 'see' strands of energy and use the blade to 'shatter' the bonds, that hold the particles together within that energy, completely, causing that energy to cease to exist. However, because the blade gives the ability to 'see' or sense particles and strands of energy, it allows the user to still see the destroyed energy, by seeing the scattered particles that once formed the strands of energy. This ability allows the manipulation of these particles and strands, also permitting the user to reshape this energy into chemical, gravitational, heat or kinetic energy. These different kinds of energy are used in ways that compliment their type... For example, kinetic energy is the potential energy of particles moving, therefore, kinetic energy increases the base speed and dexterity of the user exponentially, but drastically decreases their other attributes, like physical strength, spiritual energy, reflexes and spiritual awareness as well as endurance. This is the same for other forms of energy, where heat increases spiritual pressure, but decreases the other stats, while chemical increases the ability of spiritual awareness and gravitational energy increases that of endurance and physical strength.

Energy Burn: For a temporary time, around 30 seconds, the user can expend extra spiritual energy and increase all of their stats exponentially, but this wears them out and uses more spiritual energy, which adds onto that which is used to recreate and destroy energy. Despite being a powerful ability, it is only advisable to use in an emergency, as it doesn't just use extra energy, but also can destroy the body of the user, by placing it under incredible strain.

Bankai Appearance: The weapon reforms and resembles a lance. The lance is around 3 metres long and is 10 centimetres through the pole. In the middle of the pole, two chains, symmetrically placed, connect to the weapons from the Shikai. The chains are each approximately 1 metre long. The swords from Shikai are the same as in Shikai. The top of the lance has a head which is proficient at spiritual awareness and energy sensing; also, being in the shape of a diamond, it happens to be very hard and almost unbreakable.
Sinwalker7 commented…
This zanpakotu is Hot lol. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Blocksystem said…
Zanpakuto name: Hoshako (Radiant Light)
Type: Physical/Kido
Release: Paji, Hoshako! (Purge, Hoshako!)

Shikai: A katana made of pure light aura with infinite cutting ability (except through other zanpakuto and similar weapons), with attacks that release a devastating aura in different ways (simple beams of light coming from sword, a blast surrounding the user, etc)
Shikai elemental attacks: Kagayaku hikari (Shining light)- sends a beam of aura at the enemy coming from the hilt of Hoshako
Oraburasuto (Aura Blast)- sends a pressure wave of light aura from Hoshako's hilt around the user that knocks people back and shellshocks them

Bankai: a small set of pure white armor appears on the user's shoulders and chest, as well as a cape. Sword still looks the same. Greatly increases speed, strength, and now elemental attacks evolve into ultimate attacks
Bankai elemental attacks: Josho yoake no hikari (light of the rising dawn)- a flash of blinding light followed by what looks like stars surrounding the user, which then summon immense beams of aura around the user and at a target
Shinsei o paji kyukyoku (Ultimate purging nova)- a flash of blinding light followed by a massive vortex of aura surrounding the user. This is highly powerful (like a nova) and foes with weaker spiritual pressure will be instantly vaporized.
1年以上前 Daigan_Mieru said…
Zanpakuto Name: Jigoku no Tenshi (Angel of Hell)
Release Command: Sojiru (Arise)
Bankai: Akuma no Kyuta (Devil's Executor)

Shikai Description: It is a Chinese Scimitar similar to that of Shunsui Kyoraku's Shikai, however it does not have the red tassles at the handle and the Cross Guard is a rectangle with a fire symbol engraved on it. It has a blade similar to that of Shunsui's but is all black and crimson red reiatsu engulfing it.

Shikai Abilities:

Jigoku no Hi (Hell's Sun) : The red reiatsu of the blade goes towards the tip before expanding to a circle the size of a basketball and shooting a narrow beam (red with white out-line/glow) with extreme precision. If the beam hits any vital organ it immediately Detonates in the victim. If it hits a vital muscle it will paralyse the muscle for about 30 minutes.

Tenshi no Aki (Angel's Fall): The blade's reiatsu turns white and into javelin like spikes that hover around the zanpakuto. They spin at a very high velocity and shoot an average of 900 spikes of condensed reiatsu per second. They are accurate and efficient at dispatching opponents.

Bankai Description: The shikai transforms into a double sided Scimitar which the blade is red and is engulfed in dark reiatsu. The reiatsu can be controlled by the Shinigami at will and can be used to grab victims, impale them, mark out then jab the paralysis points of the victim. The handle itself can be used to add more reiatsu to the zanpakuto thus increasing its efficiency and power.

Bankai Abilities:

Hikari no Waru (Evil of the Light): The dark reiatsu of the light becomes longer and slimmer for more accuracy. The Shinigami spins the weapon at high speeds to make a red and black ball of powerful reiatsu that explodes inwards. The remains then impale the victims in the chest.

Yami no Tsubasa (Darkness Wings): The black/dark reiatsu of the blades now surround both the Shinigami and the Zanpakuto. The Reiatsu around the Shinigami takes the form of wings which allows them to fly at ridiculous speeds. It also increases the user's speed and powers both physically and spiritually.

Tenshi' Sakushu (Angels' Last Fall): The Zanpakuto and Shinigami merge to become one powerful being with the most lethal technique being an enhanced Jigoku no Hi; The Kurai Jigoku no Hi (Dark Hell's Sun). I can obliterate everything within an approximate 8 kilometre radius. Also a 30% chance of the Zanpakuto and Shinigami being merged forever may happen unless Reiatsu strong enough to be on par to the being's own power can push the to apart. Around 2 captains and 7 lieutenants should do the job.

**Also the Dark Hell's Sun is part of Tenshi' Sakushu so its not a separate ability it comes with it.**

This is pretty epic... Incredibly powerful, but epic nonetheless. I like it! 1年以上前
1年以上前 keykeeper said…
Zanpakuto Name: Fritz Ro Tsuganai
Zanpakuto class: defensive
Release: reflect
Bankai: Fritz Okami Tsuganai

Shikai: takes the form of a small katana with a H guard, with a hollow hilt. with a silver cloth wrapped around the end.

Shikai's ability:

Spirit reflection: radiates a small shield that protects from spiritual pressure as well as Hadō class Kidō.

Bankai: the Zanpakuto loses its hilt as the blade morphs into a mirror with a handle on the back with eight blades extending in each direction around the mirror's edge's.

Bankai's ability's:

reunir y dividir: (Collect and split) Any energy that strikes the face of the mirror is redirected through the five blades and can be shot fro the face or used to strength the mirror as a shield.

difusión escudo (Diffusion shield) through the sacrifice of the users spiritual energy can open a small opening to the Precipice World for a short time before being ejected else where.

detección de sombras (Shadow detection) When even a small drop of blood is placed on its surface it can track the owner of said blood via one of the eight blades glowing red.

weakness: Multiple attacks from different sides
last edited 1年以上前
Sinwalker7 commented…
All most a perfact sheild...all most but still cool. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ryuuikari said…
Felt like posting one...

Name: Gōtōishi (Volition Larceny)
Sealed appearance: When sealed it takes the form of a nodachi with a gold octagonal guard, royal purple hilt-wrapping and a royal purple sheathe.
Release command: Reign

Shikai appearance: In its released state it transforms into a 1.3 metre-long simple white-wax wood sceptre with a bronze ball at the base and a large gold ball with a snake coiling around it at the top.

Shikai special abilities: Gōtōishi has the ability to create any type of creature imaginable, of various sizes, out of any liquid or solid substance/material that it can touch with the base of its sceptre e.g. the ground, a brick wall, water, a tree, acid etc. The more complex and larger the creature is, the more spiritual energy is required to create, control and maintain its existence; the wielder can potentially create an unlimited amount of creatures although it requires a lot of concentration and spiritual energy to be able to actively control and maintain all of them. The created creatures have very limited sentience and are driven entirely by induced primal instinct; they follow the wielder’s every command but have enough sense to be able to focus and take down those considered as enemies to the wielder. All created creatures will cease existing and fall apart when either the wielder is knocked out, once Gōtōishi is resealed or when the wielder runs out of spiritual energy.

Bankai name: Gōtōishi Ingōbō (Volition Larceny, Heartless Tyranny)
Bankai release: The wielder strikes the ground three times with the base of Gōtōishi and then raises it into the air while initiating bankai.
Bankai appearance: In bankai Gōtōishi Ingōbō retains its sceptre form but it is now 1.7 metres long and is made of extremely dense gold; the ball at the base is now gold with a 30cm spike protruding from the bottom and the large gold ball at the top of the sceptre now ‘sits’ in a pair of hands, has a dragon coiling around it and has a 10cm spike protruding from the top. The wielder now wears a royal purple royal cape over their shihakushō.

Bankai special abilities: It has the same abilities as in shikai albeit enhanced. All created creatures will continue existing and will act of their own volition even if the wielder is knocked out; however they will cease existing when the wielder’s spiritual energy runs out or if Gōtōishi Ingōbō is resealed.

Bankai technique(s):

Gensogun (Elemental Army): By stabbing the earth with the base of the sceptre Gōtōishi Ingōbō creates up to a hundred golems, which greatly resemble the wielder and have all the physical abilities and traits the wielder has, from the materials in the wielder’s immediate vicinity. Each golem wields a blade, which resembles Gōtōishi in its sealed form, and all are sentient enough to be able to make decisions and evaluate their actions; ultimately all golems will obey the wielder’s commands without question.

Sei no Ishi (Will of the Conqueror): Gōtōishi Ingōbō’s most powerful technique that allows the wielder to overwhelm and then completely dominate a person’s will and sentience. By charging spiritual energy through Gōtōishi Ingōbō and then stabbing the victim with either spike, Gōtōishi Ingōbō makes the victim the wielder’s subordinate thus robbing them of their volition; this allows the wielder to strengthen or weaken the victim physically or mentally, control the victim’s speech and actions and otherwise manipulate their victims as they wish. The victim will remain the wielder’s subordinate for as long as the wielder wills them to be; the subordination effect ceases when bankai is resealed but immediately resumes whenever Gōtōishi Ingōbō is released again. Victims that have strong wills can resist this technique and those who have a will that far exceeds the wielder’s in strength can completely break free from this technique. The wielder can make up to six people their subordinate at once.

Kanzen Tōbatsu (Complete Subjugation): This allows the wielder to instantaneously summon any person that has been made their subordinate to the wielder’s immediate vicinity. Using Bakudō spells or any other methods of restraint on a person under the wielder’s control can block this technique from working.
This is pretty awesome! Nice job, Ryuu. XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 kenjitakashi said…
zanpakutou: Kaze no Mori (Wind of Forest)
release command: grow
bankai: Daigetsugama Kazenomori (Big Crescent Moon-like Iron Scythe Wind of Forest)
zanpakutou sword form: Nodachi

shikai ability: *extendable chains; *add the speed of the user, like wind is the speed *troll XD; *Mist Wind (Kirikaze)
shikai form: chain scythe with tri-section pole.

bankai ability: *it triples the size of the original form and the blade envelopes the spirit of zanpakutou which is its animal form= white phoenix. the tip of the blade is the mouth of the phoenix and the blade connected with the pole has a feathers. *note: it only envelopes the spirit of the zanpakutou on its bankai form.
*can control the wind and make it as a defensive barrier.
*can summon a multiple of tornados by releasing all the reiatsu XD

this is my zanpakutou. and my shinigami name is Takashiro Katsubaki (tall person with white-short spiky hair, and turquoise eyes) loyal to Kisuke Urahara and Yorouichi Shuoin XD

too lazy to explain the details. hahahaha I just want to share too my very own zanpakutou because imma bleach fanatic (Y) :D
I don't even understand the Shikai ability, beyond the fact that あなた have made it sound suspiciously like Kazeshini and named it Kirikaze, who happened to be one of the sword beasts in the Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc. The Bankai sounds a bit better, but there's no where near enough detail to do it justice. 1年以上前
1年以上前 boetman96 said…
So I saw this, and it sparked my imagination like a wild fire lol so here goes, hope you guys will like it ^^"

Release command: Sabaku (Judge)
Shikai name: Shinjitsu no tsukaite (Wielder of truth)

Shikai form: Pure black hilt, pentagram shaped guard with a pure white hilt wrapping 1 - 5 thin black tentacles (The wielder decides how many he wants out)
Shikai Abilities:
1. The black tentacles can extend large distances and wrap around people/objects (The wielder simply needs to think how he wants the tentacles to move)
2. The tentacles are able to reform into a hard straight blade so it can be used as a sword (The wielder again doesn't have to say/do anything to make it do this, he simply has to want it to do so)
3. The wielder is able to store one kidou spell (any kind, any level) in each tentacle, to do so, he must cast the spell as normal but then focus it into the hilt of the blade while it is in shikai form, the spell will be held in the tentacle until the weilder releases it by saying "Kai" (release) the spell will remain in the tentacle even if the sword returns to it's sealed form, though the wielder must go into shikai to release the spell again.

Bankai name: Shinjitsu no tsukaite, shūkyoku hanketsu (Wielder of truth, Final judgement)

Bankai form: An adult figure, completely made out of shadows wearing a black robe and wielding a scythe appears next to the wielder, the wielder now only has a normal, pure black sword.
Bankai Abilities:
1. Hitotsu kokoro, futatsu no karada (One mind, two bodies) The wielder shares a psychic connection with Shinjitsu no tsukaite, shūkyoku hanketsu, allowing them to coordinate attacks and fight together perfectly.
2. Seitōna kōi (Rightful action) Shinjitsu no tsukaite, shūkyoku hanketsu, slashes his scythe at the opponent and slices straight through them (If the attack is not blocked or dodged) the opponent is not cut but instead feels immense pain (how painful it is, is determined by the number and severity of evil acts, the opponent has done)
3. Kakusareta shinjitsu (Hidden truth) The wielder draws a small amount of blood from his own body using a cursed wound. (The wound is far more difficult to heal no matter the skill of the healer) He puts this blood onto the sword he is wielding, Shinjitsu no tsukaite, shūkyoku hanketsu, reveals his face to the opponent and curses him by revealing the truth behind every lie the opponent has ever heard through out their entire life, the sudden flood of information overwhelms the opponent's mind and causes him to lose the will to fight (This is only effective against a single target, thus not usable when fighting multiple opponents as it leaves the wielder defenseless, the technique can not be used again until the wielder's previous 'cursed wound' has completely healed, this is also no effective against enemies who have not been lied to a lot or who have not been lied to about important things.)

So that's my first zanpakutou, hope you like it ^^
Ryuuikari commented…
I quite like your bankai ability, though I'm not sure how your shikai abilities link with your bankai abilities (although that may just be me :P). All in all I think it's a good first zanpakuto :) 1年以上前
boetman96 commented…
too be honest, I'm not entirely sure how the shikai and bankai link either, it just came to me on the spot and I typed it, I'm gonna start on a 秒 one, but this time I'll put some real thought into it, so it actually makes sense, though the first 2 under shikai aren't so much abilities as traits for the weapon, but anyway glad あなた liked it, PS I really liked, no wait, loved your Gōtōishi, so epic! 1年以上前
1年以上前 boetman96 said…
Soooooo I kinda came up with this one pretty fast, I had some idea of it already since I've been thinking of making my own little spin of story in the bleach universe :P
Well here goes nothing, I guess ^^
(This blade is a kido type)

Name: Tenshi no hoshi (Angel's star)
In its sealed form Tenshi no hoshi has a hexagram shaped guard and a small hexagram charm hanging for the end of the hilt, it has an orange hilt wrapping.

Release command: Sekai o keihatsu (Enlighten the world)

Shikai form: The entire sword completely disappears the wielder gains a pure white cloak around his body and 12 small shinning orbs (stars) float in the air around him. The wielder fights by using these stars both defensively and offensively, he controls them using his hands.
Shikai abilities:
1. Hitosuji no hikari (Ray of light) The wielder moves the stars into formations of uneven numbers (1,3,5,7,9 or 11) and from the center of this formation a thin beam of light shoots towards the wielder's target. The more stars in the formation, the stronger and larger the beam.
2. Tenkū no tate (Heavenly shield) The wielder moves the stars into formations of even numbers (2,4,6,8,10 or 12) the formation creates a shield spanning across its entire length, the more stars in the formation, the stronger the shield.
3. (This one doesn't have a name since it doesn't have to be activated) When the wielder casts a kido spell (any kind) it can be fired from any of the stars under his command. The spell can also be fired from multiple stars at once, however, to transfer the spell from his hands to one or more of the stars uses an amount of spiritual power (The amount used depends on the strength of the spell, up to 40 it is minimal, from 41-60 it is a relatively large amount, and from 61 upwards, it uses a huge amount, thus making it almost impossible to use 61 or above level spells, more than once, through this ability.)

Bankai name: Shugo tenshi no hoshi (Guardian angel's star)
Bankai form: The wielder still has his white cloak but now has large, white wings on his back (Similar to typical angel wings) The number of stars under his command doubles to 24 (Though he can still only use a max of 11 for Hitosuji no hikari and 12 for Tenkū no tate)
Bankai abilities:
1. Tenshi no kōshin (Angel's march) The wielder pulls the 24 stars together into groups of 6, each forming a single angel, resulting in 4 angels, each wielding a different weapon (Sword, Bow, Shield, Spear) This technique requires immense focus and thus the wielder is unable to move, until the technique is ended, either through the wielder ending it, or if all 4 angels are defeated.
2. Tenshi no shukufuku (Angel's blessing) The wielder combines one of his stars with one of his allies, increasing their physical and spiritual power, as well as their speed. (This technique cannot be used on himself) The sword of the one who is given the angel's blessing will change it's colour to the purest white (Swords that are already pure white, such as Rukia's Sode no Shirayuki, will gain a beautiful white glow) This ends only when Shugo tenshi no hoshi returns to it's sealed form.

So this was number 2, it's kinda connected to my first zanpakuto since the characters I created behind them are brothers (By bond not blood)
Hope you like it ^^
Ryuuikari commented…
Although the エンジェル デザイン is pretty cliche, the powers and techniques themselves are quite good and quite balanced so it's not an overpowered zanpakuto (something which SOOOO MANY people with no creativity make !!). So all in all another pretty good zanpakuto !! XD 1年以上前
boetman96 commented…
Haha, thanks, you're right it is kinda cliche but it's made to kinda be the polar opposite of the first, death/darkness and life/light for a light based support style zanpakuto the best idea I could create was an エンジェル :P I'm always afraid of making overpowered zanpakuto so I always try to give the strong abilities equally strong risks, btw is there a フォーラ here where people create their own spin-off stories in the bleach universe? Since I've created these 2 zanpakuto and their Shinigami wielders (in the create your own shinigami section if you're interested) and I was thinking of making a story based around them... 1年以上前
Ryuuikari commented…
There is an RP going on right now called Bleach Resurgence: link 1年以上前
Ryuuikari commented…
Have a look at it, not sure if there are any spaces left though... post on the フォーラ and ask if あなた can join, someone will give あなた an answer quick enough :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Well, I just wanted to get this out somewhere...

Name: Illusionists Dream (Kijustsu no Yume)

Release command: Lift the veil on their eyes, Kijustsu no Yume

Bankai name: Illusionists Lucid Dream (Kijustsu Meiseki no Yume)

Sealed appearance: It takes the appearance of a trio of katana swords, each with a tsuba resembling a native american dreamcatcher. There are small charms that hang from the circular portion of the tsuba that resemble the feathers of large birds.

Shikai: Appearance: The center of the blades vanish and the dull edge and cutting edge are separated by empty space. The tip of the blade becomes molded to the shape of a large circle with a hollow center, causing the top of the blade to appear like the letter C. Within this shape at the end of the sword there are small steel razor wire threads that form a dreamcatcher. The third blade is often disregarded during combat and is left stuck into the ground or another surface. The pommel of each blade is a rather sharp steel prong resembling a feather.

Shikai abilities:

Yume no Hokaku - “Dream Capture” - This ability utilizes the dreamcatchers at the end of the blades. Energy will gather within the catcher and form tentacles which can then be used as extensions for the blade. The wielder aims to touch the opponents cranium with said tentacles. Depending upon the amount of time the energy is in contact with the opponent, the tentacles can produce an image of one of their fears directly onto the battlefield. While it is possible for the one who fears it to remain indifferent to the mental stimulation it would create, they are most often scared into submission. When on the field of battle, the illusion will become more and more real depending upon the amount of spiritual pressure that is being used to retain it. When it gains complete physical form it is a danger both to the one who fears is and the one who conjures it.

Odoru Genso - “Dancing Illusions” - The user would slice the cords at the end of a blade one by one. When this is done, the cords grow in length and can be used in the same fashion as Yume no Hokaku. These cords appear differently to anyone who looks upon them and cause many different images to appear in front of them as they move. The illusions only remain illusions if they are being produced by cords that are less than the number of cords at the end of every blade(24). If they cut more than half of the cords to that specific dreamcatcher than the previous ability can no longer be used on that sword. With every cord they cut up until that point, the effect of the previous ability would be dampened. If every cord on that sword is cut, the tentacles(now numbering 48) would produce a clone of the illusion that appeared before the eyes of the opponent. Only one sword can be used in this ability at a time.

Bankai appearance: The swords grow considerably in size and all three of them are now joined at the hilt. They are now part of a large dreamcatcher that is three and a half feet tall. This dreamcatchers cords are made of razor wire. The dreamcatcher is rather unsightly, it’s body formed out of badly splintered oak wood and with many nics and large scratches and slices along it’s body. The swords in the center divide the circle into thirds(think of a peace sign used by hippies). These swords can be removed and used to fight individually, however the razor wire remains attached to them as well.

Bankai abilities:

Meiseki Yume no Kanshu - “Warden of Lucid Dreams” - This ability utilizes the same basis for activation as the first shikai ability, energy gathers along the razor wire and they are separated from the frame of the dreamcatcher. The frame is discarded until the ability is cancelled, in which case it will automatically return to it’s original state. These tendrils will be aimed towards any part of the opponents body. When they touch the opponent the tendrils will release spiritual pressure into the nerves of their skin and eventually into their brain. In this way, the user is able to find the thought, dream, scenario, memory, fear, etc., that they think would be the most appropriate to use at the time. The image is then replicated in the outside world using their own spiritual pressure as well as the naturally occurring spiritual pressure from the environment around them.

Genso no Toei - “Projection of Illusions” - The energy gathers in between the gaps of the razor wire and creates a flat surface that can be used as a screen. When the opponent looks at the screen their thoughts are recorded onto the screen. After they have looked at it enough(a minimum of four times) the screen displays a scenario based upon the thoughts that were recorded, adding onto the scenario based upon how many thoughts were recorded, filling in the gaps in the scenarios logic. The longer they watch it play out, the more inclined they are to believe the outcome will be exactly the way the ability depicted it. At any point during the screens playthrough of the thoughts, a sword made purely of the energy can be used to sever the screen. Based upon how many thoughts were recorded, the opponent will be disoriented. They would be confused for .5 of a second for every time that they looked at the screen and had a thought recorded - the reason for this is because they are forced to forget the thought that was recorded. With every half-second that passes they remember one lost thought.

Woo. There's my creativity for the day...
Wow, Link, this is amazingly good! I like this one... Definitely creative! XD 1年以上前
Thanks BP! It's always nice to hear that from あなた :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Name: Rakkujosei - "Lady Luck"

Release Command: Spin the wheel of Fortune, Rakkujosei.

Bankai Name: Esu no Jou - "Queen of Aces"

Sealed Appearance: A katana that appears slightly longer than a normal one with a darker grey blade and a black tsuba in the shape of an elongated diamond. The handle and sheath are both a deep red with a black diamond pattern from end to end. On the pommel is a single chain link with a small card that appears to have a different ace in each corner.

Shikai Appearance: The blade becomes completely blackened with a white diamond in the center of the blade positioned every few inches. The tsuba is relatively unchanged apart from the red diamonds that now pattern the sides of the guard. The handle is unchanged. The user is now equipped with a glove on their dominant hand. This glove has a small poker wheel on the back of it, and it is spun often with the use of abilities. The user is also equipped with a hand of cards in their non-dominant hand that is used in conjunction with abilities. The numbers on the wheel are different than that of what you would normally find on them, as it contains only eight numbers, which are repeated throughout the circle: 20, 40, 80, 100 and 15, 25, 35, 45. The card that is chained to the end is still there.

Shikai Abilities:

Rakkimeichu - “Lucky Hit” - This ability is used with the poker wheel on the back of the hand as well as the cards. The poker wheel is spun using the spiritual pressure of its user. Whatever number it lands on is the predicted success of their next strike towards the opponent. The user will then take a card from their hand and look at it’s number. The number on the card, for example 6, is the number of strikes that must be attempted in order to finally land(or not land) the strike that was predicted by the wheel. Another card is then replaced automatically and the card that was used is destroyed.

Rakkikensu - “Lucky Number” - This is used mainly with the hand that the user holds. The user will be given three extra cards and they will be obscured to both the opponent and themselves. The user will pick a card from the hand. The number will also be shown to the opponent. The user gets to strike first, and blows will be exchanged until they come to the last strike. depending upon if it were an even or odd number, the last strike will belong to either the user or their opponent. This last strike cannot be blocked. (Kings are odd and equal 11, Queens are even and equal 12, Jacks are odd and equal any specified odd number, Jokers[kept in the ability for this purpose] are even and equal any specified even number)

Bankai Appearance: The blade is not changed drastically, however the poker wheel and cards are now quite large, being the same size as the user themselves and despite this they can still move at the same, if not greater speeds than before. The wheel remains directly behind the wielder and the cards(now numbering six) are lined up next to the wheel, three on either side of it. The user of the zanpakuto is donned in a black suit with a red tie and black gloves. Over this suit is worn a tattered maroon cloak with a hood that hides the eyes.

Bankai Abilities:

Rakkiminimaru-na - “Lucky Minimalist” - In this ability, only cards numbering less than or equal to 8 are allowed and wheel spins that are more than 25 are discarded. This ability requires the user to pick three cards and then spin the wheel. If the three cards are different and they don’t add up to the number shown on the wheel then they choose the lowest number card and use it as a shield(the card can only take the number of hits specified by it’s number). If the three cards are the same and don’t add up, then the three numbers are added up and divided in half, creating one card with a unique number(if the number is not even when divided, then it is rounded down to the nearest whole number) that can be used in the same fashion. If the three cards are different and do add up, then they choose the highest number of card, divide it in half and allow the opponent to use it as a shield(since the user of the zanpakuto has reign over the ability, they are allowed one strike immediately after the card is destroyed, but it can be blocked). If the three cards are the same and add up, then the number is discarded and all three cards are used as a shield around the user, however the number on each card is halved.

Rakkisuto - “Lucky Strike” - This is used with only the cards. The user begins to throw the large cards towards the opponent. If the opponent is hit with the flat side of the empty card, then they are trapped inside of it. The card is then placed in an array of eleven in a random spot. The user then draws a card whose number must be five or less. They are allowed that many tries to find the opponent by use of their sword. If they do not find them, the opponent is freed and the wielder must begin the ability again in order to gain more tries.

Rakki-Gyakuten - “Lucky Ace” - This ability disregards all other cards but Aces. The user will set out a line of four cards, all of which are Aces of different kinds. If the card that is flipped is the Ace of Hearts, a heart will appear below their left eye. That heart will remain there until another card is flipped or until the card is destroyed(the heart saves the user from extensive non-physical [kido] damage while it is being used). If the card flipped was the Ace of Clubs, a clover will appear on their left hand. It will remain there until another card is flipped or until it is destroyed(the club saves the user from most of the damage caused by being physically hit by the opponent. This does not apply to kido spells of any kind). If the card flipped was the Ace of Spades, a spade appears on their right hand, and stays there until another card is flipped or it is destroyed(The spade grants the user enhanced offensive abilities, especially when it comes to penetrating the guard of the opponent). If the card flipped was the Ace of Diamonds, a Diamond will appear that covers the right side of the face, and remains there until there is another card flipped or it is destroyed(the diamond will grant them enhanced physical prowess in the form of stronger strikes and faster movement). If they so choose, a number card can be used with the aces. The number, whether odd or even, is divided(if it was odd, it is not rounded up or down, left in its decimal state). The remaining number is the amount of seconds that the effect of the ace will be doubled. After this time runs out, the ability is automatically canceled out and another ace must be flipped. This ability only lasts for as long as there is another Ace that has not been flipped. After the last ace is gone, they can only use it up to three other times, each time their number of aces being reduced by one. The last time they use it, they are allowed to choose the ace they receive.

(I rather like this one... )
last edited 1年以上前
Senato commented…
Wow really nice zanpakuto! the abilities link together nicely and I like the name ^^ just one question. with lucky strike, if the user finds the opponent does it inflict a mortal wound または is it only an injury? 1年以上前
Ryuuikari commented…
Well, shit... this is a very good zanpakuto XD what made あなた decide to begin posting zanpakuto again ? 1年以上前
Thank あなた all for your praise! If I ever 登録する another Bleach フォーラ other than Resurgence, I will most likely use this one for the character that I create. 1年以上前
1年以上前 guyverx13 said…
zanpakuto's name: Urikey.
release command: cry tears of crimmson blood.
zanpakuto description: Urikey is a dull all moast rusted looking blade the hilt is gold with white bindings the top of the hilt as 2 angel wings 1 eather side.
when ever the blade is unshethed thers a sences of sadness in the air.

shikai name: Urikey samuru.
description: when Urikey is released the blade turns white with a slight tint of blue.
the shape of the blade is that of a reguler zanpakuto just with out the gaurd on top of the hilt and the blade is strait rather than curved.

shikai abillities.
crimmson mist: the user summons a mist that spreds across a 2 mile radias this mist zaps the spiritual presher an tranfers it to the user.
it all so alows the user to instently tellaport to any were within the mist.

chaos binding: a bright wave of spirit enagy is shot from the blade.
its so bright its bliding to look at.
it dose not atchualy harm any one it hits it instead seals there powers meaning they can only use the phyisical speed and strength.

valkyries vengence: 100 spears of light appear around the user and the shoot at the target at over 200 MPH.
they explode on contacked.

Bankai release: shater bonds of time and space and scream for vengence URIKEY SAMURU.

bankai description: the blades desinge stays the same howevr the user become coverd with armor gold and silver in desinge. and can sprout angel wings from there back the user allso increses speed and strength over 200 fold.

bankai abilaties.
final jugment: the user foceses the spiritual presher and poor it in to the blade and then fire a paper thin wave of pure enagy that will cut thru anthing it hits.

sphear of hope: when this is activated the user can eather cast a sphear around them selfs or an other that is indistrucktabill.
the person in the sphear is all so healed at unpressadented speeds.

tears of the fallen: rain starts to fall healing the user and his allies and burns the users enamies like acid and drains there powep transfering it to the user.
any one who dies within this rain there power is transferd to the user.
Ryuuikari commented…
Are あなた a troll ? 1年以上前
whiteflame55 commented…
I do believe so, especially after looking at his account. 1年以上前
Whoever they are, they could at least have the grace to spell something correctly, every now and again. 1年以上前
Senato commented…
lol Ryuu, I 愛 how あなた ask it so casually if someone is a troll. xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ryuuikari said…
Couldn't help but put another one up...

Name: Sogekimie (Tri-Sniper)
Sealed appearance: It takes the form of a regular daishō pair. The pair consists of a katana and a tantō. They both have a three-toothed buzz saw-shaped tsuba, with dark coloured hilt-wrapping and an equally dark coloured sheathe.
Release command: Aim

Shikai appearance: The tantō grows into a long-bladed wakizashi and then splits into two making three blades in total; one katana and two wakizashi. Their other features remain the same.

Shikai special abilities: Sogekimie gifts the wielder with a flawless version of the ability of ‘weakness detection’ enabling the wielder to clearly sense and discern the weak points of their enemy, regardless of whether they are hidden or not (provided the opponent has a weak point).

Shikai technique(s):

Jūyōna Hyōteki (Critical Target): By stabbing or cutting a victim using either one of the wakizashi, the attack leaves a black concentric circle-shaped stamp on the victim’s body known as Itamiwa (Pain Ring). The stamp then becomes the focal target of the wielder’s next attacks. If a subsequent attack strikes the same spot as the stamp the attack will either do double the damage (if the attack came from either of Sogekimie’s wakizashi), triple the damage (if the attack came from someone other than the wielder) or quadruple the damage (if the attack came from Sogekimie’s katana). The stamps are maintained by the wielder’s will but will disappear immediately after being struck by an attack from one of Sogekimie’s blades. In addition only two stamps can be present simultaneously on a victim’s body (one from each wakizashi).

Bankai name: Miekyōi Sogekuro (Triple Threat, Black Sniper)
Bankai appearance: In bankai its two wakizashi grow into two normal sized katana, and its katana grows into a normal sized nodachi; each blade curves slightly more than usual. One katana has a blue edge, the other has a red edge and the nodachi has a dark purple edge. In addition the wielder’s shihakushō becomes more form-fitting as a result of bankai.

Bankai special abilities: Miekyōi Sogekuro has the same abilities and techniques as in shikai albeit strengthened; in its Jūyōna Hyōteki technique, six stamps can now be present simultaneously on a victim’s body (three from each katana).

Bankai technique(s):

Akai En, Kaku Mezasu (Red Edge, Certain Aim): By stabbing or cutting a victim using the red-edged katana, the attack leaves a red-coloured Itamiwa. Any subsequent projectile or kidō attack will then eternally home in on the red stamp unless blocked by someone or something. The red stamp is maintained by the wielder’s will. Only one red stamp can be present on a victim’s body at one time.

Ao Buchi, Shateki (Blue Edge, Target Practice): By stabbing or cutting a victim using the blue-edged katana, the attack leaves a blue-coloured Itamiwa. Any subsequent attacks that strike the same spot will do triple the damage if dealt by anyone who isn’t the wielder (including the victim themselves). The blue stamps are maintained by the wielder’s will and will remain even after being struck by an attack. Three blue stamps can be present simultaneously on a victim’s body.

Murasaki En, Jūyōna Hyōteki (Purple Edge, Critical Target): By cutting a victim with both the red-edged and blue-edged katana simultaneously, the attack leaves a purple-coloured Itamiwa. The purple stamp becomes the focus of the wielder’s next attacks. If a subsequent attack (from either the wielder or someone else) hits the same spot as the purple stamp the damage is quadrupled; the damage is increased ninefold if the attack came from the nodachi. The purple stamps are permanent unless struck by the nodachi or until bankai is resealed. Only one purple stamp can be present on a victim’s body at one time.
Very cool! 1年以上前
I agree! Epicness is what it is. XD 1年以上前
Senato commented…
As usual a truly epic zanpakuto, do あなた ever run out of epic ideas? XD 1年以上前
Sinwalker7 commented…
Wish i could see it in action. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sinwalker7 said…
This is what I would like for a zanpakuto
Oh...and hi, i just saw this page and thought i should join.
Name: Tsumetai taiyo nensho mun (Cold sun, burning moon)

Elements: Fire, ice. When Bankai light and darkness add.

Sealed: katana with a silver blade and red and blue handle.

Release phrase: Burn coldy, Tsumetai taiyo nensho mun

Shikai: Katana with a hook blade and a chain (chain and exspaned when throne or swung) with a disk blade at the end.

Powers: Katana controls shards of ice and the disk burns when used.

Attacks: Ochita tsuki no hono (Fallen moon shards) and Reito taiyo no kosen (Frozen sun rays)

Release phrase: Burn ever colder, Nensho mun Tsumetai taiyo!

Bankai: Disk grows to 2x size and has small blades around it. (Blades make the disk look like the sun.) Katana becomes a full crest blade (moon shaped) with handle in the center (whole blade is five feet long) chain is attached to the handle.

Powers: Gives speed and reflexes a 5x boost. Both dick and crest have flame and ice powers.

Attacks: Same as Shikai and Nisshoku satsuei (Eclipse shoot). When both half are brought together they shoot a beam of light and dark energy that can level a city when fully charged (charging happens while the two half are fighting separately and NOT using their powers.)
1年以上前 Sinwalker7 said…
Here is another i made.

Zanpakuto: Kibo no satsujin (Murderer of hope)

Sealed: Katana with a red blade, a five pointed star black hilt and red handle.

Release phrase: “Kill them now, Satsujin.”

Shikai: Scythe with a red blade.

Powers: Stergth and speed by 7x. Radiates fear.

Attacks: Sen no ame chi (Rain blood of thousand) First blood touchs the blade, then turns to needles as the user swing the scythe.
Needles as deadly poisoness when made from dead blood.
Bankai: None.
1年以上前 Senato said…
Name: Genso no shihai-sha (Ruler of elements)

Shikai:
Genso no shihai-sha is one of the rare, permanent shikai zanpakuto, the only 'release' is used when changing its element or when moving to bankai.
Appearance: The sword has 8 element forms, each improving the user in a different way, these elements, their attributes and release phrases are:

Fire-Moyasu(Burn) Fire increases the wielder's offensive power, at a cost to his defensive power
(The blade looks normal but is covered in a red-orange flame)
Water-Tareru(Drip) Water allows the wielder to heal theirself and others, though it has no battle capabilities at all
(The blade is made completely out of water, thus being completely unusable in battle)
Earth-Taeru(Withstand) Earth increases the wielder's defensive power, at cost to dexterity
(The blade changes into solid stone)
Air-Nagare(Flow) Air increases the wielder's dexterity at cost to offensive power
(Wind constantly flows around the blade and the feet of the wielder)
Lightning-Suto(Strike) Lightning increases the wielder's precision but makes them easy to sense
(Sparks of lightning constantly fly around the blade)
Nature-Ueru(Grow) Nature increases the wielder's sensing capabilities in all forms, at a cost to all forms of their battle capabilities
(The blade is made out of multiple roots that are wrapped around one-another)
Decay-Kuchiru(Rot) Decay causes the wilder's attacks to infect/poison the target, making the wounds difficult to heal, but decreases precision
(The blade becomes jagged with small drops of poison dripping of the tips of the jagged parts)
Sound-Hōkō(Roar) Sound completely nullifies the user's physical presence, making it impossible for an enemy to find the user by use of sound through footsteps, speaking, etc. at the cost of the user's own sensing capabilities
(The blade looks normal but there is a constant humming sound emitting from the blade as it vibrates thousands of times a second)

Bankai: Genso no kesshō shihai-sha (Final ruler of the elements)
Release: Detekuru (come forth), Genso no kesshō shihai-sha
Appearance: The user now has two blades instead of one. (This allows them to combine the use of two elements at once, however, the user cannot use the same element on both blades) The user also gains two more elements (Making a grand total of 10)

Shadow-Usureru(Fade) Shadow completely masks the user's spiritual power
(The blade looks like there are black shadows flowing around inside it)
Light-Migaku(Shine, can also mean improve) Light can only be used in combination with one of the 8 shikai elements, this allows the wielder to control and use that element.
(The blade emits a soft white light)

I had nothing to do, so I decided to put some creativity into a new zanpakuto :P
last edited 1年以上前
Sinwalker7 commented…
Like how it is not limted to just one または two elements, but has a total of ten. And the seoced blade on the sword can make the attacks even もっと見る powerful. This is realy a epic Zanpakuto...can i buy it? LOL. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sinwalker7 said…
Zanpakuto: Odoru akuma kamujin (Dancing demon god blade)

Sealed: Small twin daggers with silver blades and a gold handles, no hilts.

Release phrase: “Dance for me, Odoru akuma kamujin.”

Shikai: They take the form of twin long swords (double edge.) With black and white ribbons at the end of the handles.

Powers: Speed is 5x faster.

Attacks: Dansu no kage (Dancing shadow) Blades charge sprit energy then move throw shadows to attack. Sen ha no dansu (Thousand blade dance) blades make large bolts of energy (aka blades) and shoot them at target.
1年以上前 Sinwalker7 said…
Zanpakuto: Hebi kari Urufu (Snake hunting Wolf).

Sealed: Katana with the word Urufu (wolf) on the handle and the word Hebi (Snake) on the blade.

Release phrase: “Hunt form me, Hebi kari Urufu!”

Shikai: Takes the form of a hunting spear with a snake crest on the staff and a “wolf fang” as the blade.

Powers: Human séances are 10x normal with speed and strength.

Attacks: Hebi doku roge (Snake poison Wolf fang) spear get covered in deadly sprit energy that causes all taps of reactions from organ failures to bleeding out.

Human form: A man covered in a wolf fur cloth and a snake skin hood. Five foot three hair and face covered by hood. Does not say much and prefers to fight to talk.
Sinwalker7 commented…
I Add the human form becuse I was thinking about what would the soul-reaper who uses Hebi kari Urufu look like? And so this happened. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sinwalker7 said…
All my zanpakuto here a really old, all but Heib kari Urufu. So I'm going tapy one of my new charters.

Name : Akumu (Nightmare)

Tape: Soul-reaper

Body shape and size: He is five five on the dot and is a very slim guy. Not much muscle, but fast.

Fetchers: Short black hair smoothed down. Cool gray eyes. Always has a sad face no matter what.

Cloths: Normal soul-reaper robe. And a small dream-catcher around his neck.

Zanpakuto:Kokoro no kyōfu (Fear of mind)

Sealed: A katana with the words Watashi o osoreru (Fear me) on the blade. The handle is covered with white cloth.

Release phrase: "Share with them my nightmares, Kokoro."

Shikai: The blade becomes a black mist or "Nightmare dust" that can form different shapes and weapons.

Release phase: "Now face your nightmares,Kokoro no hijōshiki kyōfu!"

Bankai: Kokoro no hijoshiki kyofu (Insane fear of mind). The shikai surrounds Akumu and his enemy forming a black sphere of dark energy called the Naitomeagāden (Nightmare garden). Here Akumu can bring his nightmares to life and make his enemy face them. And he has A LOT so if his enemy lives threw one, then he's got ten thousand to go.

Weakness: When in bankai Akumu and his enemy must be inside together. If he is outside the najtomeagaden can't manifest his nightmares. And the najtomeagaden only last for about two-three hours. And fnaily if someone on the outside attacks Akumu, he can't defend, for it takes all his forces in keeping the najtomeagaden form. And when he loses his focus it turns back into shikai.

Human: Kokoro takes the form of a women with long black hair and grey eyes. She wears a black stripper suit and is covered with tattoos of demons, weapons, ect... She, unlike Akumu, always has a smile (evil). And she loves Akumu's nightmares for they give her power...and the more Akumu fears the stronger Kokoro becomes. That is why he only use his bankai when fighting a very powerful enemy.
Aizen07 commented…
OK. to be certain I don't really get the Shikai's special ability. the black mist creates weapons and shapes. does Akumu imagine whatever weapon he wants to use and his Shikai forms it? and your Bankai is kinda underestimated. a zanpakuto that is mainly based on illusions should have もっと見る potential. your bankai really reminds me of Tosen's Suzumushi. I think it would be better if everything that is enveloped in the mist cannot escape anymore または something. being in danger of being attacked によって a third person is a huge risk. finally a Bankai that uses nightmares as it's weapons is pretty fantastic. finally what I've been wanting to tell あなた is that almost all of your zanpakuto are based on really weak based ideas. some are exaggerated like Sen no Ken and their powers have many holes. some are weak when a lot もっと見る potential could be added to them like Kokoro no kyofu. that's why I asked あなた to create your ideal Zanpakuto.I just KNOW the result would be interesting and great. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sinwalker7 said…
I'm just asking here, but what do you guys think is better? Attack, defense, area, ect...
What do you guy think is the best zanpakuto tape? I prefer Attack.
Now I'm just asking so no need to get rude.
1年以上前 ironwolg said…
Zanpakuto: Ragnarok
Release: End this world
Shikai description: The blade becomes an enlarged greatsword, about twice the size of a normal claymore with a traditional european style guard. The blade also becomes blood red as the hilt turns to gold with two sapphires at the ends of the guard and one ruby in the center of the guard. My eyes start to glow white as my hair also turns white with the release of this zanpakuto.

Shikai type: Flame and power based
Abilities:
Increased strength
ability to control and create flames
Special ability: It can use my own blood as a deadly weapon(last resort after being heavily damaged)

Bankai: Ragnarok Sekai sureiyā (Ragnarok, World Slayer)

Description: The blade doubles in size and gains a large hook jutting out from the tip, similar to a scythe, but pointing backwards. The guard also becomes hook-like, with all gems turning blood red and glowing. My hair grows longer and my eyes glow red, my robes become burned around my torso as a pair of bloody flaming wings burst forth from my back

Abilities: Engulfs the enemy into a scorched earth with a wall of flames, trapping him/her in with me. Pools of blood seep up out of the ground to be used by me as a weapon if I so choose.
Vastly increased strength and speed.
It can use my enemy's blood to heal my wounds.

Main weakness: I lose sense of who I am, my goal is only to destroy the enemy, at whatever cost, even the end of the world and the deaths of friends. The bankai takes control of my consciousness. It is possible to control, but it would take centuries of training.

The earth is permanently scorched and scarred from the release of this bankai, making it very dangerous to use near populated areas as the scorched area is about a mile all the way around. Nothing can ever grow from that soil again.

So basically this zanpakuto releases a mile of hell on earth haha
what do you guys think?
I wanted something with seemingly unlimited power yet with moral consequence that could keep me from releasing my bankai and ultimately end up with my defeat. I like power but everything has a weakness, and this is what I think my bankai would be.

Unknown_Count commented…
Controlling and creating flames seems okay for a shikai although i am unsure how would あなた use your blood as weapon? Perhaps もっと見る information about that one, would be a キャンディー :) Bankai seems very cool and powerful, especially when it comes to 1 v 1 fights when u can trade damage and heal yourself. 1年以上前
Ryuuikari commented…
Only another vastly overpowered zanpakuto would be able to fight on equal terms with this one; anything less than overpowered and あなた don't stand a chance in hell. If anything add some もっと見る detail into your shikai and bankai abilities, it's a bit too vague at the moment. 1年以上前
Sinwalker7 commented…
Over powered and franckly...a bit too large for a sword. Who would あなた スイング it and hit someone? 1年以上前
ironwolg commented…
Ginjo didn't have a problem swinging a sword that size haha and neither did Ichigo for that matter. as for how blood would be used as weapons, i kinda left that to the imagination. creating blood puppets to be my warriors, または forcing the blood to solidify itself and 火災, 火 blood knives as projectiles. lot of cool possibilities. for this zanpakuto, i just wanted to get creative. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sinwalker7 said…
Zanpakotu: Jnojo (Pure heart)
Sealed: A katana with a white blade with a clover shaped guard.
Release phrase: “Let them become pure, Jnojo.”
Shikai: The guard fly’s off and becomes a shield. The blade becomes a European broad sword.
Powers: The shield can take a energy attack and give it to the sword. The sword then merges my energy with the enemy’s attack to form a hybrid.
Attacks: Yojin (Precaution) Shield forms a light based barrier the surround the user, stoping all weapon based attacks. (Does not stop sprit or mind attacks.) Jako suru (Purify) Place sword (or hold it) on a wounded friend and heals them (or yourself). Osen (Taint) When Jako suru is use, sword can inflict all wounds on to enemy, but must make contact to work.
Bankai: Akuma no junsuina kokoro (Pure heart of Demon) Shield turns to a large holy cross. Sword grows another blade at the other end of the handle. And a sliver chest piece now covers user.
Powers: Same as Shikai but more powerful Osen and Jako suru.
Ryuuikari commented…
This needs もっと見る work and もっと見る detail. Also 宇宙 out your 書く so it's easier to read. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Unknown_Count said…
Preview: This un-ordinary zanpakuto brings forth total control over the battlefield against single of multiple individuals. Whenether it would be used against hollows or soul reapers, both sides work just fine for something horrible as this zanpakuto. During Shikai the user may need to move around himself just to finish off stronger opponents while bankai is basically just sit on the throne and watch the massacre.

Name: False Lord.
Bankai Name: False King.
Release Command: Thrive on doubt, feast on fear, for you are the False Lord!

Sealed Appearance: A regural katana with nothing special but its handle and guard which appear to be made of gloomy,- dark bones.

Shikai Appearance: The whole blade becomes somewhat longer and the same bone material once covering the handle and guard is now what the whole blade is made of.

Shikai Abilities:

Raise of Abominations - This ability forces undead-, looking creatures to raise from the ground and fight for their master. These creatures possess same threat to a soul reaper compared to a regular hollow, some of them may also wield various weapons (Swords, Spears, Bows etc.). Limit to this ability is to bring out 25 abominations at once while the true number of how many can a user produce depends on his reiatsu.

Curse - This passive ability lies within the bone- sword as once a victim is cut, he is cursed by "False Lord", allowing him to inflict pain and and fear to his them. More they fear and doubt, more powerful the Abominations become.

Bankai Appearance: The boney blade dissapears as it is replaced by a dark- gloomy bone armor and a jagged crown. The whole area around the user becomes somewhat darker,- gloomy,- a place where undead would hang :) Within the area a large boney throne would appear behind the user.

Bankai Abilities:

Raise of Abominations - Now they just keep coming non-stop and within the abominations newer species join their ranks, although fewer in numbers, these creatures pose a very large threat to those of a captain- level individuals.

Curse - All of abominations apply curse to their victims and they feast from everyones fear and doubts thus becoming stronger. (I mean why wouldnt a regural soul reaper be scared to hell from seeing a vast undead army appearing in Seireitei :D?)
1年以上前 Sinwalker7 said…
Ryu I will say that Jnojo is not my beast work and I will take your advice. And I ack that you read my others like this one.

Zanpakuto: Chō (Butterfly)

Sealed: A tanto with a butterfly shaped guard. The blade is sliver and the handle is blue.

Release phrase: “Fly for me, Chō.”

Shikai: Tanto becomes a fan with black butterflies on the paper.

Powers: Controls wind and doubles speed.

Attacks: Toppū (Gust) When swung the fan releases a powerful blast of wind. Taifū (Typhoon) Forms a
tornado around user making a barrier.

Bankai: Nagareru Chō (Flowing Butterflies) Fan turns into a 20 foot butterfly and creates many smaller ones until a large number (100-500) then stops. The large butterfly wraps it’s legs around user and acts as
his/her wings.

Powers: Speed is now 4x. Wind powers are even stronger.

Attacks: Same as shikai and Chō no kabe (Wall of butterflies) Name is self-explanatory.
Sinwalker7 commented…
And i would perpher to use Kokoro 1年以上前
Ryuuikari commented…
In relative terms, how strong is each technique in both shikai and bankai ? Also in bankai when not used in the Cho no Kabe technique, what do all the small butterflys do ? 1年以上前
Whakamole commented…
Sealed form: a damaged blade that is thoroughly cracked, and has a few holes along the blade, the guard is plain, dull and grey. name: shi (death). release command: end all. shikI: Shi takes the form of an even worse condition blade, it is dull, it can cut nearly nothing and would be useless as a sword, it has one power. when a サークル, 円 is drawn, anything within that circle, within a pillar shape, is completely destroyed, a huge pit is formed, anything above または in または under the circle, is gone, destroyed, regardless of there power, the destruction happens the instant that the two ends of the drawn サークル, 円 meet, the サークル, 円 is called a circuit. Bankai: Shinigami (death god). a million perfect, non damaged versions of the shikai form appear in the air and stab into the opponent. leaving a big gap around the chest. a giant sword appears and slowly stabs the enemy in the heart, this counts as a completed circuit and anything touched によって a sword will become destroyed. 1年以上前
Sinwalker7 commented…
I see your point. I just could not thnik of a technique for the smaller バタフライ, 蝶 yet. But i might give it もっと見る thought later and do an updateb on my zanpakotu. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Whakamole said…
circle must be drawn with the blade, usually in the dirt or something, forgot to mention the specifics
Ryuuikari commented…
Instead of posting your zanpakuto as a reply on someone else's zanpakuto, why don't あなた post it on the フォーラ so everyone can see it ? 1年以上前
Whakamole commented…
woops, sorry, that's what I meant to do, I'm new to this site so.... 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sinwalker7 said…
Zanpakotu: Doragonkurō (Dragon claw)

Sealed: A katana with no curve. The guard is a triangle and both the blade and handle are green. The handle has a scale-like pattern.

Release phrase: “Cut them open, Doragonkuro!”

Shikai: The blade of the sword becomes forked and at the end of each fork is a small hook.

Powers: Controls spheres of flames (Dragon’s breath). And when Doragon kama is used, poisoness.

Attacks: Doragon kama (Dragon bite) When blade makes contact, it can release a poison known as “Dragons blood” is pumped it to the enemy. It is not enough to kill but courses burning pains. More times used, the stronger the “Dragon blood”. Doragonfureimu (Dragon Flame) generates spheres of fire and throws them at enemy. When not thrown, blade is covered in fire. The more spheres the smaller they are.

Bankai: Doragon tsume reijingu (Raging dragon claw) Sword now becomes a armor set modeled after a dragon. A pair of (Dragon claws) for both hands and feet. And a breast plate with the word Honō (Flame) on the center. The whole set is green with a scale pattern.

Powers: Can now generate large amounts of flame on both hands and feet. And keeps it’s (Dragon’s breath).

Attacks: Doragonken (Dragon fist) The (Front claws) of Doragon get covered in flame and when the hit something they release a small expulsion, similar to a fairly powerful hand grenade. Sutonpudoragon (Dragon stomp) The (Back claws) of Doragon get covered in flames and has the same effect as Doragonken. Sutonpudragon and Doragonken can be used at the same time for max-effect.
1年以上前 topgun342 said…
hey guys
I got a new zanpakuto form and this form is the go to form for a quick and silent killing.

unreleased description: same hissori maindo/kousetzu
(if chosen)

release command: pierce (say in English: opposite elements)

shikai name: Gyaku tsuin
opposite twin

(Note Sil has to mention the elements used. Ex. fire and water/ice, light and darkness/shadow, and even the option to alter one half of the duel wield when said range and melee, and etc.)

shikai description: twin identical pistols
special summons:
range and melee: one pistol and one knife/ sword
dead and alive: one pistol has a bandage at the bottom of the handle
join and separate :can become a gunblade or two separate items
double and single: one pistol and one gunblade
logic and me(most deadly, quickest, and most silent): no weapon(s) in hand but several float around in a circle around each arm
mind and muscle(used to mainly infiltrate an enemy base of operation or to study an opponent in second) on one arm is a futuristic arm band that covers from the wrist to almost the elbow. It has a cord and projects a tangible hologram of a keyboard and computer screen above the arm band(right arm). and a gunblade held in Sil's left hand.
time and immortality: a pocket watch and a crystal covered fist
shikai abilities: shoot opposite elements
other forms the abilities vary

Bankai release command: Bankai! Adapt!

Bankai name: gyaku onaji tsuin
opposite identical twin

bankai description: two orbs one black and one white and there is a change in appearance as well depending upon various forms

bankai ability: (must launch the the orbs into the air and into the ground in order for ability to work) gives a single or duel wield weapon depending upon release commands from shikai restated or changed or upon the situation.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Sinwalker7 said…
Zanpakotu: Sen kirā (Thousand Killer)

Sealed: A katana with a X shaped guard. The blade is sliver and the handle is red.

Release phrase: “Cut to kill, Sen kirā.”

Shikai: Takes the form of a scythe with two blades, one at each end pointed away from each other. The words Buraddo (Blood) and Kirai (Hate) are edged on the blades.

Powers: None.

Attacks: No special attacks.

Bankai: Sen kirākuraingu (Crying Thousand killer) Stays the same, but adds another scythe, the same style but with the words Sōrī (Sorry) and Namida (Tears) on the blades. A thin chain contacts the two in the center of each staff.

Powers: None.

Attacks: No special attacks.

Human: He takes the form of a thin five foot three man with longe brown hair. His eyes are blue and has the word Namida on his ceast. He wears a white robe with the word Kirai. He does not like to fight for when he does he loses control and ends up crying afterwards.

Not my beast zanpakotu. But I feel like he needed to be shared.
1年以上前 Sinwalker7 said…
Zanpakuto :Yami o ne (Sleeping darkness)

Sealed: A jet black blade, red handle with a star pattern with no guard.

Release phrase: "Awaken, Yami o ne"

Powers: Yami o ne can speak to the dark side of humans, soul reapers and even hallows and awaken their most inner dark desires.

Attacks: Mezameru (Awaken) This attack lets the user of Yami o ne into the inner world of creatures. If used on a hallow, the user can tame it. If used on a soul reaper or human, it can turn them into raging maniacs. They will kill anything and everything they can when under the user's control.

Weakness: If the target that was hit by Mezameru has a will stronger then the user's, then they are unaffected.

Human: Yami takes the form of a tall man covered in shadows. His face has a hallow mask in the form of a human skull. The rest of his body can't be seen.