BLEACH(ブリーチ) Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM
save

BLEACH(ブリーチ) 1551 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1551

1年以上前 Captain-Ben54 said…
8:30 pm Captain Kuchicki standing in front the his family shrine.

Heiwa: You miss her don't Byakuya.

Byakuya: what are doing here Heiwa.

Heiwa: what I am not aloud to just talk a friend.

Byakuya: When have we ever been friends.

Hewia: Was that suppossed to hurt my feelings. Anyways I was just talking to Otaku and she said your zanpakuto will be fixed by morning. What were you doing that broke your zanpakuto's blade right.

Byakuya: known of your business know get lost.

Heiwa: Ok don't need to be so mean by the have you seen Captain Kyomi anywhere I got to ask her something
Byakuya: No now leave.

Heiwa: buddy I know it has been 150 years today since her death and I am sorry she was a great woman and an old family friend so if you need me just ask ok.
Shībo: same here sir.
Heiwa and Byakuya: GET LOST SHĪBO.
Shībo: ok ok I will leave.
Heiwa: I wonder if his captain knows he was over here.
Byakuya: I doubt now ge....
Heiwa: Yeah I know get lost but just remember that if you need help just ask.
(Heiwa left the room and Byakuya starts to talk to his moms picture)
Mom I miss you. (He blow out some candles and left the room.)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi is at her desk doing her squad's paperwork.
Kyomi: Damn that lazy Shingo, where is ive been doing his paper work all day!
5 minutes later.....
Shingo popps out of nowhere with hollow mask.
Kyomi: Ahh!..... Shingo damn you! I thought I told you to stop doing that! Here do the rest of your work! Its due today!
Shingo: Captain....... I'm........
Kyomi: Are you gonna say youre sorry?!
Shingo: Im........ Just Joking with You! Ha! You have no sense of humor! ha ha ha ha ha!
Kyomi dumps her tea on Shingo's head and storms out.
Shingo: Dang! She's so boring.......
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Kyomi walks past Ranagami and Ranagami nearly kicks Kyomi in the face.
Kyomi: Hey! Why do you hate me so much?!
Ranagami: You're kind killed my sister!
Kyomi: What are you talking about?! I didn't choose to become a vizard! I hate my hollow more than you do!
Ranagami takes her sword out and begins to charge at Kyomi.
Kyomi: What the.....
Shingo appears and pulls out and blocks the attack with his sword.
Kyomi: Thank you Shingo...... and GET BACK TO WORK!
Shingo: Thats how you thank me......
Kyomi: Ranagami, you better stop doing this everythime you see me or Shigo, I am not afraid to report you to head-captain, you're own squad will have to come and arrest you....
Kyomi walks away. Shingo follows.
Heiwa: Hey Ranagami have you seen Kyomi at all.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 wantadog said…
@Captain-Ben which character is asking that?
1年以上前 blackpanther666 said…
Captain-Ben, make sure you put which character is speaking, otherwise no-one will know which character is talking.

@Everyone, I'm going to re-post my earlier post, from the other forum, onto this one.

[Goals and Misfortune]

(Kaosu stared into space. Now that Aizen was done for, dead and buried, he felt like the only thing stopping him being happy was the existence of the Shinigami. He had resolved to destroy them, so destroy them he would. In fact, he was quite happy with the Espada he had now... He had found a particular Arrancar, who had wandering the World of the Living and so he had recruited him. Shingai had hated Aizen and was the reason Shingai had left the Espada originally; now he was perfectly happy to rejoin and as Espada No.2 as well)

Kaosu: Shingai. I want to destroy those pathetic Shinigami... They are despicable - they laughed at me, all because I was the Captain of Squad Twelve. They called me sadistic and cruel, yet, I was neither. Now, I have become exactly what they ridiculed me for.

Shingai: Lord Kaosu... I sympathize with you. I will help you bring the Shinigami to destruction.

Kaosu: Thank you. You will be my eyes and ears, my right-hand man.

Shingai: I appreciate your words. I will do the best I can.

Kaosu: Cloud! Where are you?

(A moment passed, but Cloud still hadn't appeared. A vein began to show on Kaosu's head; his reiatsu rose somewhat.)

Kaosu: CLOUD!!!

(Cloud appeared, a stricken look on his face)

Cloud: Sorry, my lord... I was berating a sub-ordinate.

Kaosu: Right. Next time, come when I call, you got it. I wouldn't there to be any deaths in the Espada, you know.

Cloud: As you wish, my lord.

Kaosu: You shall take part in a scouting mission to the Soul Society. I'll have you take your Fraccion. I'll let you know when to depart.

Cloud: Of course, my lord. I will await your word.

(Cloud disappeared)

Kaosu: Then that is settled. We shall wait and see.

(Shingai nodded and sat down next to Kaosu)
big smile
(I'll go third, then, I suppose. XD) - Since I have posted something on here, anyway.
1年以上前 NateBind said…
[ The celestial arrancar and the fool. ]

Chimera Noctis peacefully sat on his throne untill being interrupted by a well-known wicked guest.

Chimera Noctis: - Hears someone knocking at the door - You may enter.

Swarm: - Opens the door and charges towards Noctis with a attempt to assassinate him - You're finished Noctis! I shall be the new primera, ahaha!

Chimera Noctis: - Makes a sad look on his face before glaring into Swarm's eyes - Swarm.. how many times must i tell you that number one, wont give you more power.

Swarm: - Suddenly stops - What is this nonsense? Everyone is aware that the stronger you are the lower number you have. By eliminating you i will become the strongest!

Chimera Noctis: - Places his palm infront of his face - Let me ask you something.. Swarm.. Why are you still alive? How come someone like you made it this far? Who is your protector and the one who stood infront of the army of hungry adjuchas?

Swarm: - Sighs - Fine fine, looking back in the past again, huh? Damn you trickster.. manipulating everything around yourself.. fine.. i wont kill you.. hmm.. lets see.. oh i know.. there is someone else i hate.. that woman, how come a woman became a espada? I will take her down!

Chimera Noctis: - Places his hand back on the throne - Woman? You mean the current Cuartra Espada.. Swarm, i will not tolerate such actions as a protector of our kind, i am restricting your Enjambre to count of ten.

- Swarm is engulfed in crimson- red aura that seals his ability -

Swarm: - Screams - GIVE IT BACK, MY POWER..! I DISPISE YOU NOCTIS! You, who is far above everyone else! Why dont you take any actions?! You could wipe everyone out and rule amongst the gods themselves yet you decide to obey.. to a shinigami?!

Chimera Noctis: - Crimson- red glow appears in his eyes - To use my powers in order to protect my kind, such is my fate. I am aware that you keep one of your swarms hidden so you could obtain the courage to come here, begone.

- Noctis raised his zanpakutõ and swung it towards Swarm, slicing him in half and eventually killing him, afterwards he closed his eyes so his slumber could begin -

- Swarm after transcending to one of his clones - Che, damn him... seems like i will have to deal with someone else.. Cuartra espada.. hmm.. intresting~
Nice post, Nate. XD
1年以上前 NateBind said…
blush
^_^ comes with teh experience.
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
I see we are starting this out with the espada getting new recuits and an adverage day as a shinigami.
Research and devoplment lab 10:30am

Byakuya: Hello Otaku is my zanpakuto fixed yet
Otaku: Whoa you are so impatient but yes it is.Kasu-bukuro go her his zanpakuto.

Kasu:please just call Kasu for the one thousandth time time.

Otaku: just go get the zanpakuto.

Kasu: Yes mam

Otaku:So Byakuya are doing all right from last night being you know what.

Byakuya:Only Heiwa can talk to me about it with me and rarely let him.

Otaku: Ok ok don't need to get all snippy with me.

Kasu: here is your zanpakuto captain.

Byakuya:thank you I will be taking my leave now
(Byakuya leaves the facility)
Otaku: Whoa that's a kuchiki for you here for one thing then leaves.
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Well ben took his turn up there so.....

Ranagami: Why would I like to see such scumbag like her around?!
Ranagami turns around, crosses her arms, and walks away.

Soju Omagara: Hey Ranagami!!!!

Ranagami: Shut up Soju! Damn it where is that shibo going off to..... Once he excapse my eye, I can never find him....... True Squad 2 lt......... EXCEPT YOU ARE DOING THIS TO RUN AWAY!

Ranagami clechs fist.

Soju: So cold................Heiwa! Nice Seeing You!!!

Kyomi comes by muttering.

Kyomi: Damn that Shingo locks me out of my own barrack. These are my baracks so I would break a thing. He knows Im gonna half to go the back way, which means having to go around these maze like walls. I am so gonna kill that bastard when I get in my barracks...... eventually

Soju: Hey Kyomi!

Kyomi: SHUT THE HELL UP YOU ANNOYING TWIT!

Soju: What is wrong with the girls today........ They are all yelling at me tell me to shut up.......

Heiwa: Ranagami wait up man she is a fast walker. Wait up.
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami arrives at her back door barracks.

Rangami: About time! HEY DAMN YOU SHINGO! Wait Shingo where are you...... I must of locked myself out......

"That was kind rude what I said to Soju, I better go appologize" Kyomi thought.

Kyomi: Hey Soju.

Soju: Hey Kyomi.

Kyomi: Sorry about earlier...

Soju: Hey why are all the girls yelling at me.....

Kyomi: Cause you say hi at the wrong moment!

Soju: Whatever...... I say high to anybody with a rank lt. or higher.

Kyomi: Hey anyway, have you just so happen to see Heiwa recently?

Soju: You just missed him He was looking for you and chansed after Ranagami. Didnt you see him when you were passing by?

Kyomi: Damn it why after her?! Shes been tring to murder me and Shingo since her sister died because im half hollow.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami heard Heiwa and flash steped out.
Jigoku: Captain Heiwa I just finished organizing the squads records like you asked sir.

Heiwa:Good job now could yo please try to tell captain ranaigami that her lieutenant was at the kuchiki house where isn't allowed.

Jigoku: Yes oh and by the sir I just saw Captain Kyomi talking to Captain Soju.

Heiwa: Thanks Jigoku just try to talk to ranagami she is so stubborn.

(Uses flash step to get to Captain Kyomi)
Heiwa: hey Kyomi

(Back at squad two barracks)
Jigoku: Hello Captain Feng
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: Thank you for your information. (Flash Steps to Kuckie barracks)

Ranagami: HEY SHIBO! COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE HIDE AND GO SEEK!

Kyomi: Hey! Soju told me you were looking for me.

Shibō: Oh crap I am outa here (he flash steps back to his barracks)

Byakuya:You just missed him he flashed steeped back to your barracks. I would two if I were him.
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: DAMN YOU SHINGO! STOP MOVING AROUND LIKE THIS YOU BASTARD! I HATE THAT BASTARD!
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Btw nvm on the 10-20 minute thing
Squad 2 barracks

Shibō: if I know my captain she will soon and then I am so dead.

Heiwa: Hey Kyomi have noticed that Otaku has been actingweird lately. She has doing since that ex-espada came here I wonder why.

Byakuya: Harukai where are you.
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami arrives at squad 2 barracks
Ranagami: DAMNNN YOUUUU BASTARD! YOU HAD ME RUN ACROSS THE SOUL SOCIETY LOOKING FOR YOU. IM SO GONNA KILL YOU! IF I COULD!

Kyomi: I dont really know but while on the subject of espada, we havent really had any ryoka or any trouble in the soul society except from Otaku and that one espada, but neither have really been acting up lately.......

Harukai: HEY CAPTAIN KUCHKI!!! WHERE ARE YOU???!!!
1年以上前 NateBind said…
Chimera Noctis Room

Noctis: - Sighs, noticing that everyone were busy or away - A boredom indeed.

5 Minutes of silence.

Noctis: - Opens a garganta that leads to Soul Society, a little outside of Rukongai district - Hmm, i havent been there for years.. lets see if i can defeat my boredom.

- Noctis stepped inside the garganta and moved to the other side, arriving in Soul Society -

Noctis: - Observes surroundings, a large village, Seireitei far away and landscape - Ahh~ seems like this place never changes, i hope that those guys wont notice my little.. trip... here.
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Alarm sounds.

Kyomi: Right after I say we havent had a ryoka in a while. Shingo send out 3, 5, and 8th seat out to the the Rukon District.

Shingo: Yes mam. (Goes back to the barracks and sends out 3 5 and 8th seat as ordered)

3rd seat 5th seat and 8th seat head out

3rd Seat Shinigami approaches the espada: Who are you?!
last edited 1年以上前
Heiwa: I know weird that it has been slow here but still every time I go to the squad 12 barracks they act really strange as if nothing is wrong but some thing is between those two anyway.

Byakuya: Harukai I want you to spy on Otaku she has been acting strange so keep your on I her I don't that woman.

Shibō: Captain I...I...I was just .....
1年以上前 NateBind said…
Out-skirts of Rukongai District

Chimera Noctis was wandering around as in sightseeing and stuff untill being interrupted by three soul reapers.

Noctis: - Lowers his spiritual pressure to level where he would seem as strong as 3rd seat soul reaper - Chimera Noctis, at your service.. Oh kind sir~
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 wantadog said…
(Suppose I'll also post my post from the other forum.)

The rough and tough Kusajishi district was covered in blood, several hundred dead bodies littered the ground. A man stood in the middle of the corpses, his blade covered in blood. There were two soul reapers lying face-down in the ground at his feet. He picked one up that had a 5th seat badge.

Shingai: "Pathetic. To think that neither of you could even touch me."

Soul Reaper 1: "Why..." *Coughs blood* "Why are you doing this...what are you?"

Shingai: "So you are both inept at fighting and lacking in information. Have you soul reapers forgotten what an Espada was in your times of peace?"

The other soul reaper gasped: "Oh, god..." this one had a third seat badge.

Shingai: "Oh, goody, at least someone remembers us. Too bad though. You realized too late." Shingai charged a cero and fired it at the soul reapers at point blank range. The soul reapers were incinerated, leaving no trace. "Takes care of that. Who are you, and why are you here?" Shingai turned towards the man. the man was wearing a shinigami captains uniform and had on a cocky grin.

Kaosu: "Hello, Very good work. A nice, violent display of power."

Shingai sonido'd behind of the man, slashing his sword at him. Kaosu blocked the attack with his arm, the clash of the two massive spirit energies causing a large explosion, killing every other living thing in the area. When the subsequent smoke cleared, blood dripped from a wound on Kaosu's arm.

Kaosu laughed: "Excellent! Just as I hoped! you truly are a powerful force. It is easy to see why you were Aizen's 4th Espada. How would you like to join the ranks of the Espada once again?"

Shingai: "I couldn't care less about the Espada or your plans. Go find someone else to do your dirty work."

Kaosu: "You are vital to this. Can I ask why you don't want to?"

Shingai: "I don't care who lives or who dies, I just like having my fun"

Kaosu: "You can still have your 'fun'."

Shingai: "You haven't named yourself nor have you given me a reason to be interested in whatever problems you have with the soul society."

Kaosu: "They laughed at me, they mocked me, THEY WILL PAY!" his voice rose to a crazed roar. He noticed this and took several deep breaths. "My name is Kaosu Kuroshi. I already know you. If you join me, you will have the opportunity to fight the strongest of soul society."

Shingai: "Like I said, I couldn't care less who lives or dies." He took a relaxed pose. "I will help you, Things are boring nowadays, if stirring up trouble in the soul society breaks the chain of monotony, I am fine with it."

Kaosu grinned: "I have a feeling we will get along well together. Partners?"

Shingai: "nothing of the sort, we are still enemies, but enemies with a common goal."

END
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Ranagami: Ugg (sighs) Damn that alarm, seat out our 2nd seat Shibo

Harukai: Okay captain, who sould we send out?
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
3rd Seat: Stop joking around who are you?! Im Squad 13's 3rd seat, Molisa Hinasa (Random Name)
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
okay brb in 15 minutes: approximation
1年以上前 NateBind said…
Out-skirts of Rukongai District - With Three Soul Reapers

Chimera Noctis chuckled lightly as the one who kept asking questions had a rank of the 3rd seat which was intresting.. well for him atleast.

Noctis: - Sighs - As i told i am Chimera Noctis, true highborn prince of Hueco Mundo. By saying Hueco Mundo, you can assume what i am, fellow soul reapers. - Points at his crown on his head -

- After his little speech he slowly turned around and raised his head, looking towards the clouds -

Noctis: Ahh, those white-fluffy things above the ground, high in the air... a sight to see.. dont you think so, 3rd seat of 13th squad, Hinasa?
last edited 1年以上前
Shībo:I will go right away mam (at least this is better than getting beaten up by the captain..

Byakuya: send out 3rd through 5th and do your task.

Heiwa: Jigoku go check it

Jigoku: yes sir *jigoku arrives at the scene* oh no not him anyone but him. Captain Heiwa the intruder is an espada # one to be exact.

Heiwa: WHAT HOW THE HELL HE GET HERE! GO TELL CAPTAIN RANAGAMI AND GET BACK THERE FAST. LETS GO KYOMI.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 wantadog said…
Seiki Jinruiai wandered the halls of Las Noches, wondering where her Fraccion had gotton to. "Hello!...hmm." She pouted. This was taking forever. She gave up. "Fine...I'll go find something else to do. She wandered the halls for several minutes, not keeping any track of where she was going. She bumped into someone and fell down. "Ouch! Hey....oh hey Shingai."

Shingai: "Watch where you're going, will ya?"

Seiki: "Heh heh....oops. Sorry bout that. So what are you doing all the way out here?"

Shingai: "I don't seem to recall ever telling you that you were allowed to ask me questions."

Seiki: "then you have a bad memory" She giggled.

Shingai: "Charming, now why are you here?"

Seiki: "I have no idea. I was just wandering."

Shingai: "And such a high ranking Espada has the time to 'wander'?"

Seiki: "you could say that...Where is Roiyaru? I heard that he was sent to the Soul Society."

Shingai: "Don't believe everything you hear."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Hey Soju, have you heard we have a ryoka.

Soju: But it probably wont be too much of a hassle.

Kyomi: Hey Shingo, check what/ who is the ryoka? K?

Shingo: K..... (3 minutes later)..... ITS THE NUMBER ONE ESPADA!

Kyomi: WHY THE HELL DID HE COME HERE!? Flash steps away
Heiwa: WELL WELL LOOKS LIKE MY LIEUTENANT WAS RIGHT. WHY ARE YOU HERE CHIMERA NOCTIS?
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Out-skirts of Rukongai District

3rd Seat: Are you an espada?! (Shivering)
1年以上前 NateBind said…
Out-skirts of Rukongai District - With.. Soul Reapers

Chimera Noctis.... surrounded by people who kept staring at him as if... he was somekind of.. extra ordinary person who they had never seen.

Noctis: - Points his finger index far towards the clouds - Sightseeing, is there something wrong.. sir?

- Notice that he is still hiding his reiatsu, making him looking weaker -

Noctis @ 3rd Seat: Eeeh? Espada?!?! No way! Im not that strong to be one!
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: You shurely got attention at the first step now didnt you,you got the attention of two captains.

Soju: Make it 3.

Ranagami appears and immediatly goes for a kick in the face.

Soju: Make it 4.
Heiwa:Yes there is you are in soul reaper territory go back to hueco muendo now or else you will get.
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: GET BACK HINASA! HE IS ESPADA NUMBER ONE!
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Are you gonna leave?
1年以上前 NateBind said…
Noctis utilized his... ridicilously fast sonido to appear atleast 25m above the ground in order to avoid any conflicts, leaving a - sonido clone - behind himself.

Noctis: Violence never brought anything good... Now how long it will take for my little friend over there to use Negacion.. hmm..~

- Ignores those who are below him -
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Dont ignore us! Leave! Ranagami hold yourself.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 wantadog said…
*A random fifth seat appears behind them*

Roiyaru(Impersonating the 5th seat): "Yo, I heard we have an Espada."
1年以上前 NateBind said…
Noctis chuckles before placing his palm infront of his mouth, eventually sending a kiss towards the soul reapers.

Noctis: Just give me.. five minutes.. i'l enjoy this beautiful sunset for a little longer.
Heiwa: That is it a I am mad. YOU WILL LEAVE NOW. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone flutter of wings ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Hado number 33-Sōkatsui-Blue fire crash down.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: leave now!

soju: ya what she said
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Heiwa give him a chace to leave avoid violence as much as possible!

Turns to Noctis

Kyomi: Now this is the last chance ill give you to leave!
1年以上前 NateBind said…
Noctis was catched by the sunset's beauty but suddenly he felt a small change in Heiwa's reiatsu, turning in his direction he noticed a hado being launched towards him.

Noctis, after blocking hado with his palm, reciving no harm at all: Shush you guys.. you're so lousy down there... its almost over..

- He opened garganta after his speech ended but he did not enter yet -
Heiwa: fine but if you don't along with this fake 5th seat(he grabs the imposter by the neck and throws him down at noctis's) there will be consequences.