ビッグ・タイム・ラッシュ Weird Dream

pokemonyellow posted on Aug 12, 2011 at 01:46PM
I had a weird dream. Me and the gang were in a swimming pool resort. Then aliens came to destroy us all. We were trapped in a cooler then Kendall started saying a plan. I pushed the wall then it opened. I went outside and it was kinda slippery. Kendall was still saying it while the others were listening. I suddenly screamed "Kendall go!" We escaped really quickly. Then I woke up. I looked at the clock. 6 o' clock AM. Was that weird guys and gals? Huh. It was? Oh. Then bye.

Question: What did you dream about including Big Time Rush?

ビッグ・タイム・ラッシュ 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 KawaiiIchigo said…
Yes that is pretty weird... One of my BTR dreams was where I was Logan and my sister was Kendall and some random other girl was Jo, and w were on a field trip or something. <-- also weird
1年以上前 MaaikeJonas said…
I dreamed once that I met BTR and that James asked if we were going to my house to play videogames...lol!!! very weird,but I was really mad when I woke up,hahahah! xD
1年以上前 KawaiiIchigo said…
laugh
lol dreams can be SO weird
1年以上前 Emil5634 said…
tongue
That's a weird dream!
I once dreamt that I meet Logan on this Hotel, and we went in the elevator. Then the elevator got stuck and we talked until they fixed it. Then Logan invited me backstage to their concert and I meet the others, then they did the concert, me as the Worldwide-girl, and in the end of the song, Logan kissed me and started to say something, then I woke up.... Stupid alarm clock!!!