ベラトリックス・レストレンジ bella and cissy's blog

helena-gal posted on Jul 11, 2009 at 04:43PM

...+...

FRIDAY, AUGUST 10, 2007
Bella:
Ugh!Filthy half-breeds,mudbloods and blood traitors in MY blog!
Cissy:
Oh yeah, filthy blood traitors who dare set foot in this blog of ours. They deserve to be killed for "magic is might."
Bella:
The Dark Lord will not be pleased with me, his most loyal servant! With such a blog with mudbloods and filth dishonouring my blog...
Cissy:
We could have a spam to spam all the dishonourable filthy half bloods. My lord will be pleased.
Bella:
Oh,so you think the lord will be pleased with your husband,Lucius too?
Cissy:
I did not say so! Do not take the words out of my mouth! What about your dear Rodolphus?
Bella:
Both of us went into Azkaban for the Dark Lord! We were his most loyal servants! What about you and Lucius, with him sitting in the Ministry of Magic comfortably?
Cissy:
Oh Bella, the Dark Lord has been through this. It is all part of a disguise. Why don't you have a child?
Bella:
Crucio!And shut up or else...
Cissy:
Oh whatever. Like when have you ever allowed Potter to say crucio on you? The Dark Lord is angry, Bella.Angry with You, Me, Rodolphus, Lucius and Draco.
Bella:
I know. Do not treat me like a child,Narcissa Malfoy!
Cissy:
I am NOT! You are sounding like the pathetic son of mine.
Bella:
Yes, he IS pathetic...just like his mother.
Cissy:
What in the name of Merlin's underpants is that for?! I am certainly not pathetic! And that was just me uttering rubbish. Draco is not pathetic!
Bella:
Cut it out! The Dark Lord is coming...

ベラトリックス・レストレンジ 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Rainbeau said…
Bella and Cissy knowing what the hack a "blog" is, is already reason enough for the Dark Lord to at least kick their asses.
1年以上前 helena-gal said…
lol
1年以上前 BellatrixCissy said…
maybe a little more he might've killed them for all we know